>all that Star Wars fanart of giant Snoke
>Dipper Pines' real name being Alex

>anything that insinuated Legend of Korra would be good

Man, fuck you Jack.

>Dipper Pines' real name being Alex
It's Kane

>Chris Chan thought he'd get a GF, and cure all of the gays
Sure screwed the pooch this time, chris

I once read an Avatar fanfic where Azula became Aang's firebending master. It got continued for a while as an AU after Book 3 was underway.

Everyone says this, but there's never a source

>Literally anything about Star Wars
FIFY.

>adventure time had a post-apoc setting
>something interesting would be done with how it happened

That actually sounds kinda cool

I can't believe Rian managed to take Snoke's general shittiness from TFA and make it even worse. And that was before he killed him off for a dumb "shockin"g twist.

>People thought Finn was gonna be a Jedi
lel

Rose Quartz is Pink Diamond.

I would really like it if Finn had wound up being Force sensitive. Maybe with the end of TLJ they could have set him up to be Rey's first student. That would have been lots of fun.

its not? they had a nuclear war right?

And that was the end of it.

Oh no... he is retard

>went from main character to needless sideplot

I felt real bad for Finn after the Last Jedi, not gonna lie.

But that takes away from the awesome that was Finn being the first not force sensitive person to fight with a lightsaber on screen
I like that. It brings the lightsaber down from being a space-age wand to a specialized weapon that is best used by those who can literally sense danger and avoid it

>got hooked up with a disgustingly fat retarded asian despite the chemistry with Rey in the first movie
He got shat on in all ways possible.

That does sound cool. I could see a plausible scenario for it too.

>Azula is crazy, but not crazy-crazy like daddy who wants to fireholocaust the world because reasons? Or short-sighted as the ruling clique of the Fire Nation which makes people like Zhao who wants to kill the spirits for his own vainglory
>so she's been building up her own clique in occupied Ba Sing Se as a contingency in case she ever needs to stage a coup
>but later she decides she'd rather cut a deal with the Avatar instead and teach him firebending, on the condition that she escapes whatever punishment is due to the Fire Lord and any culpable parties to the war
>AND she still has her army in Ba Sing Se as leverage to use against everyone in case they try to renege on their word

>he now hangs out at the gay bar that trolls used to shoop him into to successfully trigger him

>Ice King made his crown from magic he stole
>Princess Bubblegum is an actual princess of royal lineage and not some insane immortal dictator

There was also the way Finn and Kylo were set up as opposites in TFA. Finn is a random nobody who was raised from birth to be evil, yet chooses to be good. Kylo is the son of two of the galaxy's greatest heroes and basically raised by his uncle who's THE greatest hero in the galaxy, yet chooses to be evil. Both made the choice completely of their free will to defy their heritage and upbringing.

I'll admit I stopped around season 5 and only knew the ice king bit. But user was expecting some heavy lore back in the early seasons and got the lich instead.

That first one isn't really a theory, it's something the show said early on, then backtracked on, but then re-incorporated it into the series later.

at least he banged a fat chink

it's still dumb

I was just pointing out man.

I know, I just don't agree with its execution - then again it's part of coming from an unscripted show so noone else cares unless they make it a point to care.

I wish penny was actually a deer instead of an emoji fairy

Anything homestuck probably applies

>Princess Baubblegum is in fact Betty

or her great-great-great whatever grandmother was betty

admittingly that would have been more interesting than what we got

Any chance of finding it?

user....
The theory is back and stronger than ever. Like, they've all but outright said it now.

>Ice King is Finn from a bad future

>Doctor Princess is Betty

Haven't watched in forever, what did we get?

That theory was always shit and I'm glad it wasn't true

>Kylo Ren is Luke Skywalker
After seeing 7 and 8, I kind of doubt it.

A quick search turned it up pretty fast:

fanfiction.net/s/3573698/1/Object-Lesson

I'm also remembering that a lot of the story was written before Sozin's Comet came out, so Azula's vulnerable, sociopathic side wasn't really known yet. So in the story she doesn't have that. In fact, the reason she's with the Gaang is because she had been plotting to have Ozai overthrown, but Ozai sniffed her out.

I thought we'd have a subversion and he'd be really small.

id actually enjoy the newer movies more if finn was the main character

fucking hell fuck mary sue

Mutant bubblegum.

It looks like Doctor Princess was supposed to be Betty, but it was discovered by the fans before appearing in the show and when they asked to Pendletton about it during an interview he turns to Sugar and said "Decide". Sugar then thought about it and said "No".

I think that Sugar had the intention of make Princess bubblegum the new "Betty" after that interview and that's how suddenly began the "you are too young" plot and that's why Flame Princess was created to substitute her as Finn's girlfriend.

Betty is brought to the future via deus ex machina and goes insane taking Masgic Man's powers or something

also PB is an immortal tyrant with a fabricated family

>the finally wasn't rey stomping snoke barefoot
what a waste

Thanks user

She was born near the fountain of some sorta magical source. She came off some sorta giant blob of gum, which I guess is where the rest of the bubblegum types come from like Gumball

Arin and Jon are still friends.

He does have a gf now, said so in his latest interview

they are, yes. busted all those jon beat up arin, his gf and dan

>Flame Princess was created to substitute her as Finn's girlfriend.
Fuck that whole subplot.

It was only a matter of time before some thot realized she could get famous off him.

It was Sugar's idea, but I think that FP was a great plot and a good idea, but it had a disastrous ending. A complete disaster

Although they've said there's no bad blood between them, I still believe that Maker Studios had something to do with Jon leaving. Like maybe Maker wanted Jon to do more JonTron episodes than focus on Game Grumps, and offered him more money to leave and do bigger projects like Starcade and the like.

>That face when Finn didn't get with a cute jedi girl

That is not fair! We could have a buddy cop adventure!

Before i saw ver the garden wall, i kept seeing fan art of Wirt as the beats, and thought that it would be a thing in the show

i thought they were going to make fin gay

Jesus how do so many people miss the point this hard? They made it pretty obvious he didn’t feel the same about her, he spent the whole movie going “Rey Rey Rey” and Rose’s whole speech was a foreshadowing for Finn saving Rey and revealing his feelings for her next movie the same way.

I remember some art made while Korra was still in development, and we all assumed that Tenzin would be young and Korra's love interest.

Oh, sorta like how we just KNEW that TLJ would involve a big explanation about Snoke and who he was and how he came to lead the order?

How did that work out for you?

People are still mad that Samurai Jack doesn’t follow the Alternate Reality Time Travel rules eh? Hilarious

xD

>Finn being the first not force sensitive person to fight with a lightsaber on screen

i was really hoping snoke would be a giant

Remember when everyone thought the goat-dragon monster was secretly the old bearded horse, in that show we aren't allowed to talk about?

I like it. He'd be like Aang except not shitty.

Imagine if the old bearded horse was voiced by Patrick Stewart and we got an episode where he is annoyed by the goat-dragon monster, an old acquaintance.

Are you forgetting the best fucking thing about the prequels: General Grievous?

Seriously? Finn isn't special. He isn't even the first black person to wield a lightsaber on screen - that honor goes to motherfucking Samuel L Jackson.

Anything with this character not being a bitch.

makes me think of dark souls
some sorta ornstein and smough kinda deal

>OK KO will keep airing episodes

>>Doctor Princess is Betty

I liked this theory a lot. Would have been a lot better than what they ended up doing with Betty too.

Furfag.

I miss the days of all the fan speculation on why they split and then the resurgence during Jon's wacky twitter escapades.

>chris-chan,THE mistake of God has gf before me
FUCK IT'S REALLY TIME TO DO IT. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. HOW HAVE I FUCKED UP THIS BAD.

you too can have a girlfriend if you become a mentally ill lolcow, good luck user! I know you can do it!

The official Book 3 by Disney confirmed that his name is Mason.

>jack being a father to aku's daughters
seen a good deal of fan art like this before.
what happen, happen

Not Sup Forums every piece of mighty no 9 fanart before it came out

Would probably be better than what they did with the bearded guy.

>Doofenshmirtz is Phineas' father
I liked that one. Wish it were canon desu.

I'd have a girlfriend in my 20s

Way, waayyyyy back in the early days of South Park, people used to speculate about what kind of hair the boys had.

One kid had me dead convinced that they had rabbit ears under their hats.

>Hey remember all the interesting plot threads left open from TFA that would've made an interesting movie?
>WELL FUCK YOU, I gotta break all the expectations just because I can.

Fuck you too Rian Johnson, you hack. I'm not even sure where you can go with Star Wars now as a franchise when TLJ is dangerously close to being a definitive ending with the current batch of characters. Was that intentional so that Disney can now just do anything with the franchise? I bet it was.

Yes it was intentional. In an interview, Rian noted that one of the reasons he was hired was because the Disney execs agreed with his assessment that Luke had to die because he would be "a distraction from the newer characters"
Because having Luke Skywalker in a Star Wars movie is a distraction and should be done away with as fast as possible

He also said he left the movie opened ended so Abrams could tie off the loose ends how he pleases. Basically Rian phoned this movie in because he didnt have the courage to take any chances at all.

why must you murder me.

> all that Star Wars fanart of giant Snoke
What dumbfucks, we've known for years that he's nearly eight feet tall. Literally just had to ask Andy Serkis.

Strictly speaking TLJ is open-ended as nothing at all was resolved in the film except for Luke. However a more functional interpretation is that TLJ ends with the Resistance being reduced to two dozen people on a tramp freighter while the First Order, after losing a dreadnought, its flagship, the fleet accompanying its flagship, and its Supreme Leader, is raping face across the galaxy with no one to stop them.

Most of that happened in TFA though. Remember when they somehow built a fucking planet sized death star despite being a fringe sect of empire loyalists, and then destroyed 90% of the established government in the galaxy by blowing up like five planets?

despite the ending, I liked that they didn't went with the "father" thing.

I hated it in other media

>all the theories about what the Clone Wars were before the prequels were a thing

how is it not weird jack murdered the sisters and then fucks one of them

And how the entire galaxy comprised of millions of planets resistance force is like a dozen ships and a thousand people. Or how the FO has like less then a hundred ships but is still powerful to conqeur the galaxy

If I liked Korra, does that make me retarded?

Do you feel retarded?