me too. Who is it?

We're waiting for you to start OP

>The last Fantastic Four book ended years ago
>Sold like shit

>OP is part of the Yancy Street Gang.

Hello Breevort.

>>Sold like shit
Why tell lies on the internet?

What was selling better: Robinson's F4 or Snyder's Batman?

But OP, you know that isn't true
C'mon man, start the thread already.

just retcon them as mutants

Isn't true that the last F4 book ended years ago?

in space

Why? What purpose would that serve?

Dear Diary,
OP was a faggot again today.

Agreed. Their “wholesome family dynamic” facade is such bullshit. Reed always neglects his entire family for science. Sue is always stepping out for fishdick. Valeria is a little shit. Franklin is an idiot and Ben is a one dimensional catchphrase machine.

Wow
Weak! Low energy!! SAD!!!

Fantastic Four are the ultimate plebfilter.

Now, this is solid bait. Notice all the hooks. With just a little more imagination you might have something really special. Go ahead ahead and give it another try, sport.

Oh look, its Namorfag, AGAIN. We're not writing you fapfics, get over it

X-menfags want to ruin everything.

>look mom I made this thread again

>Fantastic Four are the ultimate plebfilter.
Agree.

Only philistines would think that "Reed learns to value his family ONCE AGAIN LIKE HE DOES EVERY FUCKING YEAR" is "good writing".

Wow, welcome to comics.

>F4 has shitty writing
>WELL ITS COMICS
What an answer.

Why ever compare to Batman sales, especially the best New 52 Batman series?

Why respond to a faggot seriously?
Actually, where are the mods? They have deleted the last thread I've seen so it's obviously something that breaks rules in their minds.

Are the Fantastic Four characters under some protection or something? Are their stories so amazing, so complex, so thought-provoking that the mods will delete any thread that doesn't treat it as Nobel material?

Grow up! It's literal a kid's comic about a rich family fighting against a wizard. No need to be so nervous.

See? You're not even trying to hide that you're shitposting.
Now do the world a favor and kill yourself.

The truth isn't bait or shitpost.

"F4" is a comic about a rich family fighting a wizard. Is that a lie?

Still not impressive. Have a pity (You)

Isn't Fantastic Four a comic about a rich family fighting a wizard? Are you ashamed of the theme of the comic?

>last issue
>40k units
>sold like shit

???

>Less than half of any Batman issue written by Snyder
>I-It sold well!

>false equivalences

???

they don't always fight doom

Shh, the retard lives in his own world.
Last thread he argued that FF was never selling even though they were objectively A or at least B-listers up until the 90s.
Mock him, not argue with him.

Are the Fantastic Four outdated since nuclear families are no longer "in style"?

Yeah, they fight the Mole Man, too.

>Fantastic Four
>"Nuclear Family"
Reed/Sue/Namor isn't nuclear, my man.

>nuclear families

I got time I'll bite, The theme of any comic book which has come out for 50+ years consistently is a muddled one, The Fantastic Four is a comic which has been many things to many people, often they have fought a wizard, but sometimes they fight The Wizard, sometimes they fight with the Wizard, sometimes they ARE Wizards, do you see? The most universal thing about them is that they are atypical superheroes living in a typical superhero world. They have more in common with the Golden age adventure comics which preceded them than with the new age of comics that they conceived.

There, how'd I do?

>They have more in common with the Golden age adventure comics which preceded them than with the new age of comics that they conceived.
Tipically, Golden Age heroines would not want to betray their partners and family for the villain that wants to destroy the city, kill innocents and murder her relatives. So, no, the F4 isn't particularly "Golden" compared to everything else. I would argue that Superman and Flash are more akin to the Golden Age than F4. And then we have things like the JSA.

See, the mistake you're making is comparing it to Golden Age superhero stories. Thats not reall what they are. I'm talking about specifically 50s golden age. Think, MONGOR THE MAN APE, or FIN FANG FOOM. Monster stories.