Reminder that Frylock's voice actor is homeless now

Reminder that Frylock's voice actor is homeless now.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm1052894/
forbes.com/sites/russespinoza/2017/09/30/aqua-teen-hunger-force-stars-leading-very-different-lives-as-famed-voice-actors/#5bfbe69b1ee4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He truly is part of the aqua teen hunger force

wait what

He's currently working on a Nick show. Why do you tell lies?

imdb.com/name/nm1052894/

I donated to his gofundme, hope he's doing well

>Although he also has a new animated show on Nickelodeon to help promote called Welcome to the Wayne, in which he's reunited with Willis and Snyder, Means is the rare television personality who has to commit a portion of his life to a humble day job. Back at home in Atlanta, the golden-voiced 50-year-old works part-time as a dishwasher for a local gastropub to help makes ends meet.

forbes.com/sites/russespinoza/2017/09/30/aqua-teen-hunger-force-stars-leading-very-different-lives-as-famed-voice-actors/#5bfbe69b1ee4

what the fuck

I heard he got jacked by the cops and shot his tater tots, but then he got busted by the Mooninites for slinging moon rocks.

Why is Dana Snyder in everything but Carey Means can't get work?

how the hell did he become homeless ?

He could just always like.. you know.. audition for more stuff? Maybe be in radio or some shit?
Dana Snyder lives in LA, he has opportunities to be in a ton of shows than Carey Means, who lives in Atlanta.

Dave Willis is an producer/writer I think, and is still working for William’s Street

Turner Broadcasting is headquartered in atlanta. A lot of film companies are stationed their its the third largest film producing city in the US.

Isn’t shake in financial trouble as well?

These are the consequences of your actions, Lazzo. You've got blood on your hands.

>hey french fry get back to work! there's a bat in the walk in
I wonder how many of his coworkers quote the show with him

That's a shame. He's got a great voice. Surely he should be able to get plenty of roles

i guess he just gives zero fucks.

i mean,you cant possibly be a voice actor for a show for this long and not save some fucking money.

he's currently on a nick show

I doubt it, Dana shows up everywhere.

Perhaps he likes it?

I'm sure with a voice that distinctive he could easily get more work if he wanted to.

Maybe he wouldn't be homeless if he didn't just want perfect houses, it doesn't have to be a trailer park but it doesn't need to be a mansion either. It's his fault.

Have they said where he works, because i want to pop in sometime and tell him ive got computer problems

wut