butch please stop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ES_M-6TTbXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can’t stop won’t stop

youtube.com/watch?v=ES_M-6TTbXc

That's some Deviantart-tier shit.

Cringe

God Danny Phantom was so lame and unremarkable. Don't understand how people can put it up on a pedestal next to shows like Avatar or the original Teen Titans.

Because of nostalgia

nostalgia mate. It had it's ups and downs. It's very unique compared to his other works. We need more action shows in nick nowadays desu

Avatar and TT both suck chunks though.

Girls love it, though.

I love Butch, he's like the step dad who wants to be cool, it's so cute

>one of the only animation people who don't constantly whine about REEEEEE DRUMPF on twitter
>posts at least 4 times a week, showing he still loves drawing a lot
>even if some of his stuff is cringe he's just genuinely having fun and sharing it with others
Yeah fuck him, he should be more like my hero, Alex Hirsch, shrink 110 centimeters, and make rude gestures towards stones in the ground!

I think you may have some personal issues to deal with user.

(You)

but did Avatar kill 3 people?

O B S E S S E D

>but did Avatar kill 3 people?
It spawned Legend of Korra, which is worse.

He's also never raped anyone like Chris Savino and that Clarence retard.

Of course I do, I browse Sup Forums. Not really related to my post though.

Waiter! There's a huge chunk of hair in my coffee!

Butch is like the greetings fellow kids meme personified. At this point I don't know if it's ironic or not.

How does this prove girls love danny phantom?

I will fucking fight you in a Wendy's parking lot.

Many fanfic writers are female, user. Plus DP has a fanbase on Tumblr and DA.

The cartoon didn't kill people, people kill people.

Cup ghost?
Ghost cup?
Danny Mugman?

click bait mother fucker

Danny Phantom was Hot Topic core, but it was the 2000s.

Are you honestly trying to say that Butch Hartman doesn't deserve to be held responsible for what happened due to something he created?

>Plus DP has a fanbase on Tumblr and DA.
>And as we all know there are no men on dA

You were doing well up until this point

Cupdead

Switches between his ghost form and his Cup-poreal body.

Are you literally saying he made Randy Stair unstable

This. He's adorable and I'm glad he's having a good time.

This. Weebs and nostalgiafags are the only ones who think they're great.

Yes, because all humans are cancer anyway so some retard doing retarded things would have happened anyways, it's pointless.

Does this mean that Grand Theft Auto games are responsible for school shootouts?

You really think men are writing those hundreds of fapfics where Danny gets raped by Vlad?

Look, I love Butch and I think he's a top tier shitposter, but he needs to stop inserting his own shit into his fanart. Sometimes you just wanna see him do a solo pic.

His creation, Ember did. Should Tony Stark not be held responsible for what Ultron did?
If all humans are cancer, then so is Butch and he deserves to be held account upon the same level as anyone else.
There's a good chance they actually are.

>Avatar or the original Teen Titans.
MUH ANIME!!!

What's it like living with severe autism, user?

This is some top tier bait

>same level as anyone else.
Same level would be nuke humanity. So stop shitposting, it really doesn't matter, nothing does.

& I thought this was bad

Agreed, he's undoubtedly charming.

Where's then one where he did timmy as a fidget spinner?

No, because Hank Pym made Ultron and not Stark, you absolute casual
>b-but muh movies
That's an elseworld you idiot.

It's fine for the most part

>more danny phantom shit

Why does Butch keep ignoring his true magnum opus?

Never go full retard.

THIS is an example of what underage 13+ faggots of the gay community look like.

b-but... muh anime!

Underrated post

He should've just drawn Cuphead in his art style. I'd rather see that.

Animes are for underage and faggots who like watching terrible characters design, with a repetitive plot full of ridiculous drama about stand-alone characters we will never see again and the same retarded stereotypes everytimes.

I guess the creator of Tom and Jerry shouldve been considered a terrorist because Osama Bin Laden had lots of clips of it on his computer, right faggot?

>Calls western shows animes.
This how I can tell you faggots are under 14. Stay autistic.

Kek.

You really really like anime huh?

anime's influence on cartoons is an abomination.
that board is infested by weebies who want their anime drama bullshit and goddawful characters design on western productions.

not as much as you enjoy replying snarkily to disguise your stupidity.

Yeah I don't really get the point of this. Aren't Cuphead and the other one actual cup people? It's not like there aren't a whole bunch of other weird kinds of beings in that game. I don't see why you'd draw Danny Phantom as a cup person. At most you could draw him in the style that Cuphead itself is aping.

>using a crop of a 9/11 joke in your thumbnail
how problematic

butch's shitposts is too good for this world
shitposted long enough to not get accused for sexual harassment and not get ALS

Osama didn't kill in the name of Tom and Jerry, that's the difference. If Muhammad was still alive, then he should be held accountable for Osama's actions.

forgot that in that site DP means Danny Phantom and not the other kind of DP

Yeah, he has too much game to lower himself to rape. Women flock towards him.

So I guess every single killer in history should have their parents thrown into prison because they produced their kid, right?

Yeah, it is the shitty parents' fault that they raised a murderer.

So I take you are one of those people who believe humans have no autonomy of their own at all and just repeat whatever they saw at home.

You don't know me.

That's true, but I'll take that as an affirmation that what I said.

he tried to pitch it but nick, being allergic to fun, didn't take it

You know what this reminds me off?

Those shows were just as unremarkable

And what the fuck is this?

By all appearancs it looks like cuphead/bendy and the ink machine fanart of the two being very gay.

>all these people mad at Butch
He's an old man making little doodles for the few people who still give a shit online. I can't hate him for having fun. There have been worse cases of "how do you do fellow kids"

>making fun of Hillenburg's ALS

i agree, but he embodies it in more of a dad-trying-to-relate-to-you way, where its lame but he has a sincereness to it thats endearing and doesnt feel like hes cynically chasing trends even if thats like, exactly what hes doing

Butch Hartman seems like he would be an awesome uncle. I wish I could listen to his podcast but fucker is always trying to force a joke and always interrupts the guest.

>Avatar and Teen Titans

I want weeabs to leave, and get dead, preferably by bullets.

So pretty much what western cartoons are too? And why are you in Sup Forums if you hate anime so much?

Why do you hate anime so much? And sure most of it is like that but not every anime.

You are on Sup Forums, newfag. Weebs will never go away

You sould like a big gay faggot that is 33+.

Kek.

Or he could be someone truly worthy of my respect and avoid Twitter altogether.

>"theres too many weebs on my japanese image board"

He literally looks for whatever is popular at the moment and draws it without even knowing what it is. I guess it's fine since he wants to actively draw but why does he do nothing but crossovers with his shit

That's what you want from somebody that makes stuff for a child audience.
The alternatives are grown children and pedos.

Because people like it.