What did she have?

What did she have?

She is really cute. Zack is a faggot.

Nothing out of the ordinary, it's just been a long time since she shaved

I literally can't imagine alien genitalia that I wouldn't at least TRY rubbing my dick all over. I mean they have nerve endings, right? Just fuckin frottage that shit.

Why is she crying? It's not like she's the weird one. to her, the human should be the one who is "different".

a huge alien cock

Without more context or information I'd imagine something like a Hyena's pseudo-penis.

A lack of a imagination apparently.

12000 year's of human evolution there's not a single thing we haven't fucked on this planet yet.

It has at least one hole. And two eye's, that's at least one spare. And that's if we being traditional.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - she could have a meat grinder between her legs for all a guy would care, she still has tits, hands, and a mouth which well exceeds the minimum functioning equipment that we'll accept.

Hell, whatever weirdness she has going on down there, we'd give it a try too even if it does require power tools. Have you seen some of the heavy machinery we use on human females?

The joke is funnier if the last panel has no talk bubble and its just Stark shrugging

If I had a willing skrull partner I'd fuck every superstar and supermodel humanity ever produced. "Marilyn Monroe! Now switch to 18 year old Katy Perry! Now Rashida Jones! S1 Friends Jennifer Aniston! S1 Friends Courteney Cox! Queen of Dragons! Cartoon version of Raven!"

Wonder if they can pick and choose traits or if its an all-or-nothing copy. Margot Robbie with Daddario's eyes and Daddario's boobs and... hell, just make it Daddario

Clearly she has an alien dick.

Better question: would you?

I would.

shes upset she cant fuck her boyfriend and has to go back to her old girlfriend.

This.

Jesus. You're human. Find a way to fuck.

she just wanted to go back to being a lesbian and used this as an excuse

How has the 'if need be man will invent a tool to fuck the stars' screenshot not been posted yet? Don't feel like finding my old data drive.

His loss.

I'd fuck her no matter what monstrosity she has down there.

Though I hope it's a penis.

I'll tell you what she has, she has a mouth and presumably an ass, two completely viable holes no matter what her genitalia look like

She has a mouth. If there's no vag, there might be no asshole. Totally possible that her species disposes of waste in a different way.

Here's the one you want.

Too many people feel like that much blank space is bad but a good silent reaction can be the funniest.

At least he later found some aliens with compatible parts when he was with Allen.

I always thought that it must look like a spiral that unwound to show a stinger or something similar.

So, okay, I actually looked this up.
I'm not even from here, I'm from /tg/, but you should well know we never shy away from alien genital discussion.

These Anons are most correct:
'Geldarian' females as I believed they're called possess external genitals that -providing the closest earth proxy- look like a Geoduck, shell, proboscis and all, with a 'mouth' on the end of it to drip and swallow hole their partners genitals. Having sex with her would be a mix of docking and oral sex, in the sense that you'd like your business up in there, she'd clasp around you, and it would siphon, suck, and flex around your genitals trying to get whatever seed you've got.
Their species most likely doesn't 'hump' for one or another reason and might have sex like dragon flies or other insects where the two partners just attach one another's genitals and then wait 15-30 minutes for orgasm.

Mark would’ve found a way. This is why Invincible the Chad took over the literal Virgin Tech’s universe.

It would be boring for people that like the positioning and grapple aspect of sex but literally NO REASON TO TURN HER DOWN. Also doesn't she hook up with a girl later? guess she sticks it in

Maybe, but she still has at least one completely viable hole

W-WEW LAD

I mean I figuring this, but even if she were COMPLETELY FLAT, someone would try for that.

The only explanation is that he was put off by what he saw- probably an alien dick or something.

There’s no way, no fucking way any genuine human being, if they really, actually wanted to, wouldn’t figure some shit out. I mean that have mouths and hands for fucks sake. Come on.

>'Geldarian' females as I believed they're called possess external genitals that -providing the closest earth proxy- look like a Geoduck, shell, proboscis and all, with a 'mouth' on the end of it to drip and swallow hole their partners genitals. Having sex with her would be a mix of docking and oral sex, in the sense that you'd like your business up in there, she'd clasp around you, and it would siphon, suck, and flex around your genitals trying to get whatever seed you've got.

>you could have a romantic and tender cuddle in terms of bodies at the same time as vigorous and wild sex in terms of genitals

Perfection.

Clean shaven
Guy likes a bit of carpet

>Having sex with her would be a mix of docking and oral sex, in the sense that you'd like your business up in there, she'd clasp around you, and it would siphon, suck, and flex around your genitals trying to get whatever seed you've got
Wow, gj Techfaggot. You could have totally made this work.

The siphon part sounds painful. Like injecting a needle in your dick.

So unless I'm missing something here, a human could have sex with a Geldarian if three criteria are met:

1: Size. The pseudovagina must be able to accommodate a human dick.

2: Strength. Humans genitals are very vulnerable and could be crushed by a powerful alien pseudovagina. The opposite could also be true, the pseudovagina could be too weak to take a human penis without rupturing.

3: Chemical makeup. The pseudovagina's juices could be corrosive or otherwise harmful to human skin. (If the pseudovagina is dry, sex could probably still happen with a Geldarian-safe lubricant.)

Am I missing anything?

GOD DAMN YOU FUCKERS ARE FAST.

Now post dragon cock size's.

Side note do we still kobolds?

It's also apparently barbed for gripping

All right, here's the real question: if there was canon rule 34 of this appendage on the appropriate Geldariam female, would it be gay to fap to it?

I'm a "traps are gay" proponent myself. But if we're talking about an alien set of genitals that belongs to the female of the species... fuck, is that gay? This is some next level of psychological trapitude.

Why consider the situation past orgasm?

Sometime's a blowjob is just a blowjob regardless of mandibles or bushy bearded cheeks.

By your own logic, it shouldn't be gay unless the alien has a dick or similar appendage. Bizarre non-human genitals shouldn't be gay unless they're designed to look male.

I see nothing wrong with any of this.

It's grasping FOR Seed.

So it's a vagina.

Not gay.

>is that gay?
Strictly speaking, no.
"Homosexual" refers to an attraction to one's own sex, but the concept of the male and female sexes within the human species can only be definitively applied to the human species. An alien race may exhibit its own form of sexual dimorphism (and may not even be limited to two sexes - there could be three or four or even more, who the fuck knows) but you cannot say that an alien male is perfectly analogous to a human male because each of those entities is going to have distinctly alien traits that differentiate their species. Therefore, a "male" from a totally alien species cannot be said to be the same sex as a human male.

For example: that green chick. She looks similar to human female, but there are obviously some differences: not only her skin color, but apparently she's packing some external genitals between the legs. She cannot be accurately described as male or female in the human context, so if you're describing a relationship between her and a human, the words homosexual and heterosexual are simply not valid. They would only apply within a species, or at least species with common genetic ancestry (like human subspecies, or more broadly, Earth life in general). Between forms of life that evolved entirely independently from one another (like on different planets) they don't make sense.

With that being said, if she's got a big fat throbber down there and you specifically like that part of her because you have a pre-existing appreciation for penises, you're a bit gay yourself. But the relationship could only be described as xenosexual or interspecies.

complete anatomical nonsense. like just a fucking mishmash of random teeth and fingernails and supernumerary noses framing a single staring, terrified eyeball.

>"I didn't know Geldarians were so well"
>"Were so well"

He was going to say Hung. She had a giant cock

That's the deal breaker.

This is all still fanon by the way- until we see actual notes from the people who actually made this it won’t be otherwise.

There's a comma user. Take your futa fantasies back to /d/.

I mean why else no unless corrosive, barbed, or toothed?

Wrong she had teeth in her vag

Have?
A mouth, and a apparently two hands and working ass. The writers have shit for imagination and the readers have bad taste.

Appreciated, Sup Forumsmrade.

She's got teeth in her mouth too and blowjobs are fucking amazing. God you guys are fucking pussies.

>tfw human male on non-human female (that actually looks even semi-inhuman) is almost non-existent in fiction
Normalfags were a mistake

Normal humanoid vagina. He's just gay.

So if it looks like a Geoduck, does it feel like a Geoduck? Because Geoducks have a very unique texture and composition. they are soft and flexible, yet have some resiliency and strength. the outer skin is tougher than Squid or Octopus, especially on the older ones. Geoducks can live for over a century. Geoduck females produce a shit ton of eggs, because fertility rates are relatively low among the species. Also, Geoducks are known to be squirters. it's a natural reflex for them to squirt water out of their tip. Not only that, but Geoducks reproduce by ejaculating eggs and cum into the air/water. Going by that logic, when orgasm is finally reached, the penis is probably coated in the female Geldarian's excess egg ejaculate, which is probably very pleasurable for the male.

t. from the Pacific Northwest

What is the point of the the shell when 60% of the creature is uncovered?

A TENTACLE THAT SUCKS YOUR DICK?!

>You will never cuddle with your alien gf while her tentacle pussy sucks your dick, both of you experiencing gentle sexual bliss without even having to move

well that's all very interesting, but can you fuck it?

All Mollusks have these things called Siphons. They are used for a variety of things, but mainly to feed and breathe. Clams have shells in order to protect their innards and their Siphon. Geoducks are clams that have evolved to burrow into the soft sand shores of the Pacific Northwest, their shells are somewhat redundant because of their body's size, but they don't have many natural predators due to living underground. They are the biggest clam in the world. I once held one that was about 10 lbs and about 2 feet long when fully stretched. Apparently they can grow to nearly 7 feet long. Their name is a local indian word that literally means "dig deep"

Geoduck Siphons can shrink and grow, they can also contract. I suppose you can, but you have to do it in secret because their breeding ground is mainly in Washington State and Washington has had strict Bestiality laws ever since the "Mr. Hands" video.

just suck his dick

Would this series even be discussed on Sup Forums at all if it weren't for this page and meme?

Even with this page it's not really discussed much.

>'Geldarian' females as I believed they're called possess external genitals that -providing the closest earth proxy- look like a Geoduck, shell, proboscis and all, with a 'mouth' on the end of it to drip and swallow hole their partners genitals. Having sex with her would be a mix of docking and oral sex, in the sense that you'd like your business up in there, she'd clasp around you, and it would siphon, suck, and flex around your genitals trying to get whatever seed you've got.
>Their species most likely doesn't 'hump' for one or another reason and might have sex like dragon flies or other insects where the two partners just attach one another's genitals and then wait 15-30 minutes for orgasm.
how human females can even compete against that?

Your face.

>Their species most likely doesn't 'hump' for one or another reason and might have sex like dragon flies or other insects where the two partners just attach one another's genitals and then wait 15-30 minutes for orgasm.
I'd actually prefer that.

>wait 15-30 minutes for orgasm.
>Implying I could last that long.

Instead of a vagina, she simply has another butt at the crotch. He's not into anal so it'll never work.

>>Implying I could last that long.
>Implying she'd let you go until she was done

>Traps are gay.
But...
>Is having sex with a female gay?

Vagina dentata, what a horrible phrase.

t-thanks for the info user

I'd be ok if she's fine with her weird junk slurping my flaccid dick.

So I can still insert my penis in it right? Then I’m down to fuck, also anal is okay too, right?

>no way

BITCH YOU GOTTA MOUTH I SEE IT RIGHT THERE

That honestly sounds pretty fun. Having a vagina that sucks you in seems like it would feel great.

No nipples.

ok, but if it's a twisted mantis like ritual for them where, instead of the males' head, the female genitalia, once highly aroused, rips off the male gentitals, INCLUDING the ball sack?

>INCLUDING the ball sack?
I'm honestly not sure how this makes it worse at that point.

hue

>Pretty much as human as an alien can get
>Except for her crotch
That's BULLSHIT

If I recall they eventually figure it out but he's still a goddamn pussy for giving up so early.

>"Mr. Hands" video.
On one hand, I feel sorry for the guy, he didn't ask for that motorcycle accident to turn him into the man it did. But on the other, if your fetish is applicable in real life you have to take precaution.

>human male on non-human female
Japan to the rescue, as usual.

All these posts and no one even mentions they eventually work it out and get back together after breaking up and have some sort of polyamorous thing with yet another female alien.

But how would he know that just by looking at it?

With that rack and ass and legs, Dandy probably would regardless of geodick.

Hot damn. Sauce?

but do they fug?

A girl I know posts on /tg/.
How do I get her to like me?

always kobolds