>doesn't say his own gender is bad at X
>shock and awe

women don't usually have the problem and would just say you/you

with exceptions of course

>years of study have shown that girls are worse at math than boys
>that's just sexism though

>unironically missing the point
>unironically being this dumb

I just speedlistened to some Harmontown podcasts and read Rick and Morty plot synopses and I now see that this comic is about men being sexist instead of women being good at math. Still a retarded accusation made by someone trying to virtue signal though.

Kind of hard to say men suck at X subject when so far,by no fault of the women, men have written the book on almost every subject

Wow this is really bad even by his standards.

Where's the joke

this fuckin guy

those are some dicksuckin lips.

You know the funny thing about those studies? They're all about averages, not definites.

Just because a woman on average is bad at math doesn't mean it's impossible for a woman to be born with a brain that can process math as well as a man. Just like how women on average are shorter than men, doesn't mean that women taller than men don't exist.

And really, most people suck at math anyway, why the fuck even bring gender into it.

>those lips

The flipside is literally every 'Dad watches the baby' scenario ever.
Except the one in Invincible, but that's ONE example.

BRRRRRRAP

>No dx.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't think the disparity is that big, if there even is one. I would speculate that it's more of a self-fulfilling prophecy than an innate difference in math ability.

wouldn't the faulty element here be the fence? it should be removed instead

That's communism.

Happy MLK Day.

But if you only equate justice with a person's physical appearance abilities rather than financially, then the person on the far left can be below average income and see that the person on the far right is getting more than them even though they might need it more.

patrician post, user.

Countdown to allegations of sexual misconduct.

Wow thats gay

And sadly true

>right
they can all equally see the game
>left
that little shin kicker shithead who bitched the entire way misses the game. justice.

Manlets BTFO

Damn, they really gotta get shirts made of Kelly's characters. That and I am amazed that there hasn't been any pictures surfacing of someone cosplaying as a Kelly Comic character.

shirts made with those slogans written on them.*

Actually it's reverse. Left is justice where everyone get what they deserve. Right is equality where everyone get the same thing.

>he actually redid the strip and gave himself more than one expression
>and got rid of the VILE lips
Adam is actually showing improvement, wtf

This one

every day.

I like that in this one they don't even bother to portray the people on Trump's side as human beings.

No that's anarchy. No requirement for entry, no rules, free for all, come and watch your game that now has no structure.

Just would mean all three of them being carted off by security for trying to watch the game without first buying a ticket.

>dicksuckin' lips

Who's the happy black guy supposed to represent?

>wow, youre a rapist
>wow, men are rapists

Stop thinking every female character is representative of every woman in the world. Problem solved.

youtu.be/stMdInZdxlM

>implying one gender can't just be better at something than the other
>probably getting mad that I said "gender" instead of "sex"

fuck this soy shit

tribalism was a mistake

subtle "me on the right" joke

Maybe that's because 99% of girly shit is objectively poorly made

>isnt that a site for girls?

Damn sign me up for the trump army.

>Trump has an army of fucking nazi demons with actual weapons while the left only has a bunch of women with cardboard signs
Is this image secretly just the left admitting they're fucked?

And that's why he's gonna win in 2020 if he's smart enough to fire Sessions and legalize marijuana

>furry
>no fur

je suis un devilman

That's actually a good point. Mammals = furries and reptiles = scalies... wtf are people who jack off to amphibians? Amphibies?

For some reason I thought that was going to end up being an Abbey Road joke

I AM A DEVILMAN

If I vote for Trump next election can I be a cool, spooky demon too?

Good job making the Trump side look way cooler.

TAMBIEN SOY UN DEVILMAN!

How butthurt will the left be if Trump wins again?

At that point I think it will become actual shame. They built up their own devil twice and lost both times.

really makes you wonder if it was all a scheme by the juice the fact that he's still there

im curious what will happen by 2020

Wasn't this an episode of Always Sunny?

justice would be a better fence, there's a reason they're not in seats

This makes me wildly uncomfortable.

Thats what happens when you refuse to learn from mistakes. Typical behaviour for the moral police. Trump wasn't an achievement of the Right, Trump was the failure of the Left. Of course everyone is going to vote for Trump when the only other option is Amy's Baking Company of presidential campaigns.

Why is there Sup Forums on that side, stupid bitches

Are asians white this week? So hard to keep up

Furfag.

>dat chinese chick

Donovan

redoing the same strips isn't improvment, that's part of his patented hack flavor

I don't get it. As is, what's the point here? Is this loss?

It makes me cringe harder with all those shitty memes

Oh, really? Pretty sure a very common trope is when a women is driving and lost, someone will say "you never ask for directions", but got forbid a man gets lost while driving and it turns into "lel men never ask for directions huehue"

Fucking retarded faggot

Yeah, what are studies. Just made up fake news trying to oppress the womynz.

>cuteosphere

Not even once

What’s the point of this one?

No, the fence should be made higher so they'd have to pay to watch. Otherwise the stadium will not make enough money to continue upkeep needed for operation.