ITT characters that ruined their shows

ITT characters that ruined their shows

...?

Gotta be 18 to post here

Ugh, I hated Tom, he had no personality or purpose at all, he just tagged on to whatever Daria or Jane was doing. He was added for the sole purpose of giving Daria and Jane a reason to fall out which I despised.

She was always a bland shit character, no clue why anyone even likes her when she's so fucking boring and none of this anti-fusion shit makes sense other than:
>MUH HOMOPHOBIA

Beerus

Shut up, youve only have that opinion by being a easily susceptible chump and being influenced by Sup Forums shit anti mabel meme

No, I never liked her.

Fuck clyde for ruining TLH with so many episodes focusing on his spergy annoying antics

>be a new baby character on a show about talking babies getting into questionable adventures
>never talk

>BAAWWWWW IT'S NOT FAIRRRRRRRR

I don't disagree but if they hadn't the later gems would have

not him. i also didn't like her. i cannot stand the voice and attitude.

>not thinking kristen schaals voice was pure sex
Are you castrated by any chance?

>pedophile soyboy getting triggered
You should be castrated alright.

>being attracted to someone that sounds like fucking krillin

She became a real pain in the ass.

>this faggot every single time
Lol

>not being attracted to anyone that sounds even remotely similar to Krillin
What are you, gay?

How the fuck am i a pedo for liking a 30 year old womans voice, you ballless faggot?

She'll be 40 in like a week, actually

Ehh.

We wouldn't have gotten the kino Is it Fall yet Movie if it weren't for him. I don't feel like he *ruined* the show directly, but the show definitely didn't really have anything else to do after the arc about Tom and Daria ended. Following IIFY (...hah) you had maybe one or two episodes out of the remaining season that were in any way interesting and the final episode was neat closure for Daria herself, but the second movie ...just was kinda there?

As someone who doesn't watch Gravity Falls, I really hated Kristen's voice being used on a young girl since I associated it with her weird ass characters in 30 Rock and Last Man on Earth.

how did he ruin the show? his existence of being a decent boyfriend that Daria was triggered by showed that Daria was insecure and wasn't as feminist as she appeared because she was uncomfortable with a well adjusted male who respected her

It's your own fault for watching non-Sup Forums shit. Not all of us have that problem.

I agree with you, but...
Her voice isn't really attractive. And neither is the character design. But it's really funny - and fitting.

>DUDE I LOVE YOUR SISTER
>DUDE I'M SUCH A NEUROTIC! I CAN'T BE HELPED!
>DUDE I HAVE TWO DADS
>DUDE I'M STUPIDLY GULLIBLE!
>DUDE BEING AN ONLY CHILD SUCKS!
>DID I MENTION I HAVE TWO DADS?
>LET ME FUCK YOUR SISTER "BRO"
They made a lamer Milhouse fucking Christ.

/fpbp

>kino
Shut the fuck up.