Girl: oh user, you collect comic books? thats so cool! lemme see them!

>girl: oh user, you collect comic books? thats so cool! lemme see them!
>me: uhhhh

>>girl: oh user, you collect comic books? thats so cool! lemme see them!
and then you woke up

Before anyone shitposts anything, this is NOT my thread.

but witchposter user, i am you

but brown

Did you just assume my race!?

In all seriousness though, go watch the cartoon. I'm not kidding when I say it's significantly better.

If a girl ever asked me that I'd give her my Sunstone hardcovers and tell her to read them. Surely this would lead to good things.

>girl: oh user, you collect comic books? thats so cool! lemme see them!
You know your mom's just humouring you and doesn't actually think you're cool, right?

I give her empowered, tell her it’s about a female hero with deep rooted body image issues and low self esteem trying to make it on a famous hero team. It’s also like a manga so your casual brain will be able to process it easier

>me: now let's see yours!
>girl: uhhhh

why wouldn't you show a girl comics she also would like to read?

There's no such thing as a girl who dislikes homos.
Science has shown that women cannot be taught to read, bismillah.

As a female (female) I wouldn't find this weird as long as they weren't the only comics you owned.

Begone thot!

What about sacrificial goat hanging from the rafters?

In my experience girls who enjoy comics have a fairly narrow focus. If they read the big two they only ever collect stuff featuring a few characters they like and don't give a shit about the larger universe or events. Just stuff that affects their favourite.
Usually they'd prefer independent stuff or manga though, since they only have to follow one comic/series rather than having to pick up 8 books across multiple lines just so they can get their character hit.

Universally merch whores though, for all the merch thats supposedly marketed at men, it's generally met with apathy from my male friends, but the chicks? they hoard shat shit.

So yeah, to impress a "comic book chick" you need to make sure you have not only the right series, but the right merch.

witch is based

I mean most people would find that weird (I hope)

There's nothing weird about traditional religious practices.

HAAAAA.

Actually, Witch has enough gay villains to keep a girl entertained so you're safe OP.

>In my experience girls who enjoy comics have a fairly narrow focus. If they read the big two they only ever collect stuff featuring a few characters they like and don't give a shit about the larger universe or events.

Well, that seems to be a wise decision these days. Is there anyone still looking forward to events?

fpbp... however
>girl: oh user, you watch cartoons? ew!
and that one's not a dream

When's the last time an event did anyone any good? Blackest Night?

Just fucking name solo or independant shit/things based on tv shows/movies or else single characters
Hell, the basic go to is always "XD Watchmen!". If they like horror or thrillers "From Hell" or something retarded.

I assume you watch television. Do you point out you watch iCarly to fap to Mandy or do you point out you watch things that are socially fucking acceptable/

This post is nigh incomprehensible.

Okay so most people, unless they know comics outside of "herp derp le batman!!!" don't really give a flying fuck about your hobbies.

The same is if someone said they like cars and you ask what type and then spend like two hours talking about how they restored a fucking 1970s whatever. Or spent two hours talking about how they customized their latest piece of shit to get 5% faster in their retarded street races.

You don't give a fuck. Just like these people don't give a fuck about your hobby. They're being nice. You associate it with something they can relate to. Most people are retarded about anything they don't know.

It doesn't have any of those.

W.I.T.C.H. is straight as an arrow, except in the collective imagination of fanfic writers... and apparently Greg Weisman. Pic very much related.

If a person ASKS about your hobby, surely they care.

Good lord, no.
If they keep asking, then they care.
Otherwise chalk it up to every other fucking human social interaction: I'm getting brownie points to use later

Wasn't Cedric's entire storyline that he wanted to become a total slave to another dude. Who treated him like shit. And took baths in front of him.

Because that's why my sister read that shit. I only watched the show but it was obvious there too.

Sounds like you didn't finish the show, though.
Because Cedric took a completely different path at the end which invalidates your point entirely... and that's all I'll say.

The comics didn't have that, but they did have the whole Orube thing instead.

Could I you

>Before anyone shitposts anything, this is NOT my thread.

No need. There's no way you'd make a thread that opens like this.

>No need. There's no way you'd make a thread that opens like this.
You'd be surprised what I've been accused of posting here, user.

>>girl: oh user, you collect comic books? thats so cool!
Things that have literally never been said

Who the fuck are you?

That aside, you got some ego to deliberately bring attention to yourself and whine about being stalked when everyone calls you out.

Every single time someone makes a thread mentioning a certain... subject, I'm accused of making it and nobody believes my denials.
So this time I pre-empted that bullshit right away.

why did you download a pic from someones blog instead of taking a pic of your own books?

and no one believes you.

Seems like you already did...

>gay villains
As in shit ones like in the show?

There was not a single shit character in the show.

Opinions man. . .its like. . . everyones got one
who knew?

No, everything in that show is objectively near-perfect. One could write a fucking book on that.

maybe you should then