Injustice #41 Storytime

Family bonding time!!

Booster and Jaime

And the rest..

This panel will get some traction.

They knew god damn well what they were doing here.

Based Taylor delivering the reaction images.

Pingponging between Redondo's quality art and this other terrible terrible guy is giving me artist whiplash.

The artists for this issue are Daniel Sampiere (Booster and Jaime) and Mike S. Miller (Supergirl and the rest)

Well shit, this Daniel Sampiere guy worked me into a shoot, good stuff.

This Damien characterization is fucking weird

"Hey Supergirl, cut your hair because it's too bothersome to render it in a videogame."

The End

Next week on Injustice 2 #42

>Damian leaves Khandaq for Gorilla City, where Ra's al Ghul clings to a tenuous partnership with King Solovar and Grodd.

See you then!

What? Are you talking about masturbation?

What a disgusting lying bitch.
He went from channeling Dick back to full daddy issues
It doesn't look like the comic is going to last much longer. Honestly it's for the best ,Injustice is tapped out of ideas. They went on too long with the first comic series and kill off too many.

The pre-I2 status quo also just isn't that good for a series due to Superman being imprisoned, and there being nothing really to build up to, unlike the Regime's formation in the original.

>themysciran foreign policy

I'm in love with Kara now

BAINES?

This art is so bad.

I didn't realize Booster was so down on his luck.

Oh my God they're the best

Classic

He didn't mean it literally.

He's channeling his inner Dick.

I like Booster Gold, but what does he know about running a business? He better not just give it all to Batman.

Why didn't this guy write Rebirth: Blue Beetle?

Wow Taylor, on the first page?

Kord Industry is probably big enough to run itself, plus Booster can time travel to know what not to do

GAAAAAAAAAAAY

It's probably a publicly traded company. With a CEO and a board of directors. Booster would just get Kord's personal accounts, the board director's seat, maybe some perks and bonuses.

Wait, is this the same Diana that egged on Emperor Supes by constantly poisoning the well?

Damian just became Kramer from Seinfeld.

FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE!

Oh my god.

>I don't want violence either.
>KILL THEM ALL SUPERMAN! KILL! KILL! KILL!

Oh wow Oglaf's art looks really different these days.

Oh god I love this.

I want Taylor on Booster Gold. Easily the best parts of Injustice 2.

Like she knows who the fuck Rapunzel is.

Its shit, its not shit, I hate it, I love it. I get pulled in so many directions reading this.

cute butt kara

Oh for the source Ted Kord is the master bro!

If their cousin/dad won't fuck then they'll have to do

Fuckin Ted

>Darksied's Tire Blaster
Make it happen Hasbro

Oh Ted. Never change.

so how Black Adam came back to life? I remember an early Injustice comic in which he gets killed.

>paid for the suit
Practically meaningless. Booster could have figured out a dozen ways to make good on that theft by now. Practically meaningless. In every way except as a kick in the pants to Booster that it's time to step up, and as a gesture that Ted believes he can be the real deal. I really liked that.

So...a flashback to the words he told her literally the panel before.

Billy saved him

I fucking love Ted Kord.

Go back to Sup Forums, Woolie.

Remember when Taylor's Injustice was fun and not unreadable garbage?

imagine if you were black adam haha
wouldnt that make you feel weird haha

Fucking hell, Taylor, it's the first page.

How does time travel in DC work? Why can’t Booster go back and save Ted, in either regular continuity (pre-Flashpoint) or Injustice? Why can’t he go back and save Lois from Joker? When he originally stole the suit in the 25th century and went back in time to the 20th century, wouldn’t that butterfly affect the shit out of everything and make his own future unrecognizable, or was he always destined to do that? How does Ted paying for the suit after the fact absolve Booster of theft?

Even when it was fun it was still garbage.

But it was fun and readable garbage

>Why can’t Booster go back and save Ted, in either regular continuity (pre-Flashpoint) or Injustice? Why can’t he go back and save Lois from Joker?
Some events are immutable or the consequences of changing them are so horrible that they might as well be. WW2, Ted's death, Lois' death are all such events.

>When he originally stole the suit in the 25th century and went back in time to the 20th century, wouldn’t that butterfly affect the shit out of everything and make his own future unrecognizable, or was he always destined to do that?
As far as history was concerned, he didn't have any real impact. He was one among hundreds of capes in the heroic age and went down in history as a loser and sell-out.

>How does Ted paying for the suit after the fact absolve Booster of theft?
Because now, instead of being the guy who stole shit and pretended to be hero, he bought stuff and pretended to be hero. He went from the shame of the 25th century to a neutrally notable individual.

Earth has been invaded by aliens several times, had to live in fear under Superman’s dictatorship for several years, then under the Greek Gods for several months -which was even worse, then a year under Superman again. Most of earth’s greatest heroes were killed or imprisoned. Cities have been leveled. America pretty much has no government now. How could going back in time to prevent all of that make things WORSE? Why couldn’t Barry go back and uncripple Galaxor?

Regarding Booster stealing the suit, shouldn’t his community have known he would do that ever since he was a child? Since he spent most of his time in the 20th/21st century, wouldn’t his origin be pretty well known, therefore the museum would have a safeguard against having their shit stolen?

>How could going back in time to prevent all of that make things WORSE?
Darkseid and Trigon both attack Earth
Superman's descendant from the future goes back in time and makes an even harsher Regime
Nobody dies at Metropolis but Joker escapes, poisons the President with a hallucinogen, and makes him launch all the nukes
Take your pick my dude

Darkseid and Trigon DID attack earth in the Injustice timeline, and the heroes barely scraped through.

As for shit like Superman’s descendant being evil or Joker poisoning the president into doing a missile strike, are those kinds of unforseeable events certain to happen, probable, or just baseless speculation? You could pull something out of your ass as an argument about any instance of time travel ever. In the Terminator movies, should Kyle Reese have declined going back because it’s possible he could make things worse somehow? In Injustice, the last six years were a shit show for the people of earth. Yes, you could endlessly speculate on “what if things were worse”, but saving Lois makes it probable that things would be significantly better.

>the Terminator movies
Aren't DC and have their own time travel rules (either there's no free will and it's a closed loop or every trip just changes the specifics of Judgement Day/Skynet but can't prevent either).

The simple OOC answer is because then there wouldn't be a story.
The simple IC answer is that "fixing" it is actually a short-term solution that causes long-term problems, as well as the fact that time is policed (Booster told Ted that he served decades for trying to save him, probably at the hands of the Injustice Linear Men).

>peejcut
DEEPEST
DICKINGS

Fucking Injustice made me fucking cry, I hate this so much and I love Ted and I'm gonna hate watching him die again, probably already next month.

Now here is an great reaction image.

>Darkseid and Trigon DID attack earth in the Injustice timeline, and the heroes barely scraped through.

Trigon was a big deal because he locked horns with fucking Mxyzptlk of all people, and their battle almost destroyed everything.

Darkseid wasn't such a big deal, Superman jumped into a death match with him and Darkseid had to back off (Highfather revealed to them that according to the source, he'd die and Apokolips would get destroyed, and Superman might survive).
And when he invaded the planet with parademons, Superman turbolazered all of them into a global confetti parade.

>Wonder Woman is stronger than Black Adam

Christ. Calm down, nonsense.

For what, though?

Anything you wish for
>Internet_arguments.jpg
>Feminism.jpg

Why do this to me? I wish there was an ongoing written in a universe where Giffen DeMatteis JLI never ended

>feminism.jpg

kek

>His tire

Goddamnit, one second I'm quitting Injustice the next I'm laughing