Does any body know of a comic, not dc or marvel, that is an I am Legion apocalypse situation...

Does any body know of a comic, not dc or marvel, that is an I am Legion apocalypse situation? A woman "discovers" a new colour, which causes a great commotion. Some bass player ends up playing for like 20+ hrs and basically the human race is in chunks in netted bags at this point. Been looking for ages - the only place I've ever seen this comic on is /x/. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.scribd.com/doc/138757809/Legion-Salvador-Sanz
amazon.com/Legion-Salvador-Sanz/dp/160010164X
youtube.com/watch?v=oir5N8mqXaE
youtube.com/watch?v=1sJHzE2I9Og
salvadorsanz.blogspot.com.br/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know the one you're talking about but it sounds pretty cool.
Bump for interest.

Thanks bro.

Bump.

The women who discovers the new colour ends up with her arms cut off and set as a head piece for her with her hands carrying her years, which is the new colour she discovered.

How does discovery of a new color cause humanity to dissolve into chunks and her arms to fall off?

Years = tears

Also not sure if aliens, creatures from another dimension or hell spawn that take over the world, but it's someone.

The price of discovering the colour was basically she and the others would be the artistic harbingers of the apocalypse, the other 3 completely unwilling. Being harbingers they attract a destructive force to the planet, but like fuck if I can remember exactly what they were

The people who come to enslave humanity also cut the humans into chunks and put them in netted bags for easy transportation. I think they made buildings out of the "spare parts" iirc

That better be a fucking incredible color.

What is this?

Apparently it shows as several different colours to different people.

She also didn't "realise" what would happen, but it was fairly clearly spelled out for her what would happen iirc.

No idea, don't remember the name or the author. S'what I'm trying to request.

Bump.

I.remember something about a water tower too, but couldn't tell you anything more to do with that tbf. The bass player might have found the other two harbingers there?

DAMN!! I remember this too! Was story timed YEARS ago!

concept was lovecraftian; replace archeologist with starving artist-types

Woo! At least I've got proof I didn't dream it. Any ideas on a name? I'm pretty sure it was legion or something but I've got nothing.

>ITT: Pirates of Candle Cove Sup Forums edition

bump for interest

Funny joke, hopefully not realistic.

I myself tried to did it again many years ago. If memory serves correctly it was titled "Legion."
Also, when it was story timed the OP is was from South America; like Argentinean or Peruvian.

Yes! It was by a South American guy and he linked to an archive at the end of the thread! I did think it was legion but with the wow and Marvel comics of the same name it's nightmarish to find

Bumping again out of hope and desperation. X has already let me down.

This sounds really fucking interesting. I hope someone has it.

Me too bro, me too.

I remember this. I've been looking for it for some time too. Can't find it, though.

We're gonna need a bloody support group soon. I promise if I find it I will share it with you all, but I need to find it first.

I FOUND IT FINALLY

It's Legion by Salvador Sanz.

pt.scribd.com/doc/138757809/Legion-Salvador-Sanz

amazon.com/Legion-Salvador-Sanz/dp/160010164X

Couldn't find it in English, though. Sorry.

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I DON'T CARE WHAT LANGUAGE IT IS I WILL LEARN IF I HAVE TO THANK YOU.

Oh shit, good find user!

user fucking delivers

Aw shit!

On a related note, here's a short animated film by the same creator:
youtube.com/watch?v=oir5N8mqXaE

youtube.com/watch?v=1sJHzE2I9Og

Noice. Turns out Salvador Sanz is kinda of a big deal in Argentinian comic book horror industry.

salvadorsanz.blogspot.com.br/