The Soul Stone is in Wakanda

The Soul Stone is in Wakanda.

Kinda' disappointing.

as long as it allows him to talk with dead people; I'm game

Where else would it be?

Is this out now? What did you think?

No you retard, that's a vision from the weed T'Challa smokes to give him his powers

Why? Do you not know about Black Panther's connection to the afterlife?

It was the stone they were missing, they didn't know where to put it so "Lets shove it in Black Panther" sounds about right.

Also how come there are so many Infinity stones on Earth?

The Panther Heart or whatever right? I mean they changed a bunch of shit in the movies frpm the comics to accomodate infinity stones in the movies so why wouldn't they mesd with Panther's lore.

Cosmic dumpster fire. Throw your shit on Earth, and their steaming pile of savagery will ward off anyone that comes looking.

>A black nation with soul

Makes sense.

Except it’s not?

LEGO play sets show Thanos fighting Iron Man, Spider, Strange, and Star Lord for it in a random planet

Black Order and the Outriders attack Wakanda because that is where Vision (with the mind stone) is being kept hidden

LEGO sets also outright state that the Soul Stone is in Wakanda.

Did we really not know this orrrrr...

Can someone please tell me where the stones were in the comics before the MCU changed them?

HART OF AFRIKA

Hugely racist what next the grape juice waterfalls is where the power comes from. Wow how are they going to get it out the fucking soul plane.

Agamoto probably stole the Time one from another dimension, Soul came with the vibranium meteor and the Space one was sent here by Odin

Eh go figure at this point. The last option they had for a pre-Inifnity War thing was the Inhumans movie that turned into the shitshow or Runaways having it. With this it just kinda fits what with fucking magical dead Panthers and the fucking Panther God being things.

AND THEN ALONG CAME ZEUS

are there trains in wakanda?

Motown

Except you're wrong. The soul stone would be the orange one and is in this set

IIRC in Thanos Quest, the Elders of the Universe(Collector, Grandmaster, Champion, etc) held the gems.

>soul stone
>it’s purple

Really?

AND HE HAD A FUCKIN CABOOSE