Alright Sup Forums, so on a cosmic-threat scale, how strong is Dr Pig?

Alright Sup Forums, so on a cosmic-threat scale, how strong is Dr Pig?

His power level is over 1!

He can't defeat pebble in shoe ed.

Vegeta, you4 power level is literally "Designated Jobber". You don't get to talk.

>Implying anything can beat Pebble In Shoe Ed
Using PISE is a terrible way to measure the overall power of other entities.

People think Dr. Pig is top shit, but pic related does he everything he does but better. It's very similar to the Pikachu effect, where everybody knows of Dr. Pig's power but only a few people know just how insanely outclassed he is by almost everything else.

What about me

>implying insulted rolph's ancestors can't beat pebble in shoe ed.

Do you even EEnE online?

>Beat Otis in Cosmic Form
>Killed Snotty Boy and wiped out his planet
>Survived Eddy, Igg, and Bud's Triple Milk Shotgun Blast

He's definitely at least a planet buster.

Latest thread also had him killing the Multiverse as a side-effect of his mere existence, and he even killed Spongebob and Patrick without even so much as touching them. Dr Pig too OP, desperately needs nerf.

What a ride that thread was.

Yeah, it was really fucking crazy. The fact that it started off with a Mr Crocker shitpost as the OP made it even more impressive in all honesty.

Also, speaking of Dr Pig, I simply must wonder how a crossover between Him and something like Marvel or DC would go. It would definitely make for a fucking insane read.

Link me up yo

Here you go;
>

none of that thread is official

>Implying that Dr Pig and what counts as "canon" for him matters from a linear, mortal perspective
InsertLaughingPorkers.JpgHere.

People think Dr. Pig is top shit, but pic related does he everything he does but better. It's very similar to the Pikachu effect, where everybody knows of Dr. Pig's power but only a few people know just how insanely outclassed he is by almost everything else.

You know, this gets me thinking, what'll happen once Dr. Pig assimilates all of space time? Will he cease to be once he finishes his duty? Or will he be surrounded by a void with only himself as his only company?

I feel like his entire plan is flawed.

I imagine that once Dr Pig has completely consumed everything, even entire overdieties and whole cosmic pantheon, he'll likely just recreate everything just is that he can consume it all over again. That honestly seems like one of the things he'd do in a situation where he's devoured everything else. Either that, or he'd simply fall into a neverending slumber following the new of his feast.

>Still running that shit when every balanced team runs at least one cupcakes of sorriness

IA Rolf hasn't been relevant in years. Do you live in a cave?