Hello, Sup Forums. Let's draw a mouse, any mouse! I know I should've done this in the previous thread but whatever...

Hello, Sup Forums. Let's draw a mouse, any mouse! I know I should've done this in the previous thread but whatever. Better late than never!
Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacanti_mouse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do rats also count?

Yep.

oh boy!

I'm phone posting so have a pixel mouse

my vacanti girl

Is that a human ear on her back?

It's most likely cartilage that's in the shape of a human ear.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacanti_mouse

Fuck off to /i/ already

it's a--
thank you yeah it's that

the only mouse worth drawing

I miss hillbily doggo

GUYS! this thread is a trap! the CIA and NSA are runing an experiment here to train their super weapon AI! BLACK HELICOPTERS! SWAMP GAS! MASS HYSTERIA! AAAAAAAAAARGH!

Which is the superior rodent, rats or mice?

they are the same thing.

I think what we need are some prominent mouse characters species-swapped into rats and vice versa and see which side has the better results.

There's more where that came from, OP.

Here's my shitty mouse

These threads have made me want to start drawing for fun again (haven't since I was a teen). Is it worth it to pick up a drawing tablet that is refurbished as opposed to new? The price difference certainly makes me want to just buy one, but is it a good deal or will it be fucked up?

>98042182

>I haven't forgotten user

ok cn wheres my show

It depends, do you like heroic creatures? Go for Mice. But, if you're a fan of gnarly weapons, zerg rushes or backstabbing, go for rats.

Also, what's everyone's favorite Redwall book? Marlfox or the Taggerung

Cute and sexy

And a rat

Bring on the cute...

Drawing promot:

Design a mouse that anons would want to protect and make them cute!

Looks like nobody cares lol

How do human posters here feel about the fact that rats are way more successful as a species than them and while humanity becomes fatter and dumber ratkind becomes stronger and smarter as each generation goes by?

Rats
Nigga, this is the opposite.

Rats are sociable creatures that like to cuddle, mices are sociopaths and violent.

They are only smarter and stronger because they need to survive. A couple of generations of them living like us and they'll become as fat and dumb as us.

I don't really feel like drawing, but here's my mausgirl

and a shitty ms paint mouse i drew just for a little chuckle.

Cute!

Less cute, but funny.

I like this.

I have been saving your drawings

Rats, all the ways.
Rats are smart as fuck, mice are cowardly, permanently in a state of anxiety, and evil little cannibal midget rapists.

Rats on the other hand groom constantly, can actually show affection for their handlers or owners, and show compassion to eachother.

OP made those drawings? I thought they were just really cute stock images.

Cute as hell.
Would watch buy merch.

You might be surprised to hear I have no formal training

Sketches of one of my rats. He's a good boy.

dont think so

Not the drawing I'm intending to post, but recently I drew a lil sketch of my bebe as she was nibblin a cracker in my hand

Yep, I made em'.

I drew a mouse boy.

I'd like to see somebody make a supercut of these threads like that gif of all the Ronnie template images.

Keep telling yourself that humanboi

Our time is coming

Wow, they all look great! It reminds me of the stuff you'd see in a kid's powerpoint presentation. In a good way, if that makes sense. Like something completely innocent and pure.

I may or may not have been listening to another certain maus related fellow's music as I was doodling this.

Oh my god what a cutie!

Here's a quick Sketch of Lucy. She works in a Pho restaurant.

This is good. Yes.

here are my mices

Adorable!

Phonominal!

here you go

>this whole thread

Inb4 dirge gets banned for drawing again

Stealing this for /tg/ related reasons.

>all these mouse images

>not one vore scenario with a cat and mouse

>tfw no cat oneesan playfully bullying a timid mouse

KEK

Also, we all know it's not a true mouse thread until someone doodles the Blessed Mother of all Mousers.

We know, we heard you beg for your fetish art last time, buddy.

Go for it. She lives to serve.

Glad to have you back OP, have some mouse and rat babes.

I wanted to get the turtle neck cuffs on the mouse's hands but ran out of space, and I'm not sure about the details on the rat's fur.

meece

That's sounds dumb.

>ywn be conquered by qt ratpeople
Feels fuckin' lame.

>this fucking general
>same OP
>ugly-ass anime art style

Sure is viral marketing around here

reminds me of the midget gems from SU

rubies

>She works in a Pho restaurant.

So she's incredibly rude?

That pic looks like communist propaganda.

>>thus fucking general
>"hey let's draw (x)!"
Not a general.
>>same OP
There are posters right now making handfuls of threads for a single character/gag/concept, as a deliberate shitpost. This guy obviously wants to have fun drawing with other anons. Admittedly, it could be executed more smoothly, but the intent remains the same. It isn't a problem like you want to pretend it is.
>>ugly-ass anime art style
It's got a clear shape and form as well as consistent line weight (though the tail COULD be improved a bit), believable anatomy, simple and complementary palette, and demonstrates at least a basic understanding of perspective, so I disagree. But that's your thing.
>>Sure is viral marketing around here
user, that's being stupid on purpose. Don't be stupid on purpose.

She ups the "aw" in "aaaahhhhh!"

Who is the character on the far left?

Looks like Porky Pig, but I have no clue for sure. Reverse image search revealed this to be a sketch from Ralph Steadman. Specifically, it's a two-page article from the September 1975 edition of Rolling Stone Magazine featuring his interpretation of Disneyland. His works are often very heavily satirical and critical of the social and political. This looks like some sort of statement against... Disneyland? I dunno. It's not always subtle, but I love his art nonetheless.

>They have no idea who The Three Little Pigs are
Anons, I am disappoint.

Had a weird bug (for the second time in a row) where the line variation would not be recognized. I blame Krita.

Also, first DECENT digital drawing I ever done (the seal was an abomination).

JUST WHEN YOU MOTHERFUCKERS THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE, JUST ANOTHER MOCK-MOUSE THREAD

SKAVEN

this entire fucking thread is going to be turned into a bloodied warren

Howsabout you leave the Skaven shitposting to /tg/ threads?
By all means, bring comfy ratfolk here but don't fuck this one up.

>>They have no idea who The Three Little Pigs are
>Anons, I am disappoint.
And now I do. Pls don't be disappoint, senpai.

man Sup Forums is dead due, nobody here is going to notice or care about the post, or pick it up where I left off

super cute
do you have a site?

deer

This is an Uncle you do not let near your kids.

this is proably what i'd look like in 10 years

Anyone willing to draw Fivel from An American Tail about to be lynched by Klansmen/being violently beaten by William “Bill the Butcher” Cutting calling him a mother whoring Irish nigger wearing a Know Nothing Party flag as a cape?

If you get off of drawings of child abuse, perhaps you do not deserve drawing like this drawn for yourself.

He's also an idiot since Fivel isn't at all Irish

Due to recent Muzzy thread that mouse reminds me of princess Sylvia.

It’s supposed to be making fun of Sup Forums you idiot

>implying Bill would give a shit and not just call you it anyway

Did you even watch the movie?

Best maus.

Rats, larger, smarter, better at socializing. Mice are dumb and smell. No wonder rats shat on them in movies

he's so tiny