m.youtube.com/watch?v=vrgf0DYCOGU
youtube.com/watch?v=GJzBopVRKPo
youtube.com/watch?v=QE2B7SU2tkw
youtube.com/watch?v=QLYzMzNofyU
youtube.com/watch?v=BXJsVj3fG4I
legion.media/vid_JEk4/
youtube.com/watch?v=NqCHm6Juv4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 years ago, I would have said that it would be hard but possible.

Today, I would say it's no longer possible.

>Toa

deadpool is not funny

Family Guy is priceless. Remember that bit with the whale? My sides were gone for like 10 straight minutes

Yes. Robot Chicken.

You think thaaaat’s bad?

Minecraft joke books.

Eh, some of the jokes in the former seasons were kind of funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=piq1UOfMboM

Sup Forums

this.

Post one gag from Family Guy that gets a laugh out of you every time. Everyone has to have at least one
>guys are bullying Joe about acting like a woman or something
>Joe gets mad and pulls his gun out
>Peter tells him to calm down, gently takes his gun, and says he will put it back in his purse next to his tampons

I laughed though

Sup Forums wise no
but nip toons are about as funny as getting a stroke

I keep saying that, but people like to say One Piece is funny, when ti's really not.

Do they just copy+paste the one-arm-behind-your-back pose for everything?

One Piece is the biggest hit or miss manga/anime series I know of. It's highs are high as fuck (Franky vs. Senor Pink) while it's lows are generally lukewarm and uninteresting (all of Fishman Island).

The same goes for the humor. It has some really fun ass characters like Usopp and Bon Clay, but mostly it's "background characters reacting to something with disbelief" like every other fucking nip comic.

>Hey Lois, this reminds me of the time I ran into a Minecraft creeper! I was destroyed!

I don't think I've ever laughed, like genuinely lost my sides, at anything Sup Forums related. I just assumed it was some kind of cultural barrier or something.

I've had a couple moments. Mostly in serious shit, but once in something where I actually had all the background for the combination of puns and cultural references to crack a rib.

You don't think SCREAMING and le wacky funne faces are funny user?

Didn't Toonami finally shitcan it because people weren't watching it?

get ready for:
family guy 2

Jojo's cracked me up a few times (especially with the execution of a few scenes in the anime), but I think that's because it's supposed to be genuinely ridiculous.

Let's put that to the test.
Can we find one that doesn't have even one 3/10 joke?

This, every time I watched some comedy anime like Space dandy or excel saga I couldn't laugh even once, actually most of the time the shows made me cringe.

>Says the kid in the place who baneposts in regular bases
They can do whatever they want, and never reach Sup Forums levels of unfunny.

A bit childish but
>Bobby Mcferrin falling down the stairs

I don't normally talk about this, but I end up in fits of retard levels of laughter when I'm fapping to doujins. They're so corny and ridiculous sometimes that it takes me over the edge in more ways than one.

>said the guy using a e-celeb reaction image

a lot of shows are worse than family guy these days just look at the simpsons or southpark

John Goodman's family Thanksgiving.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQTS8jQAhXs

>Is it possible to be more unfunny than family guy

Of course. Sup Forums does it every hour.

read
and kill yourself

>rlm
>celebs
Goddammit mate, you are getting stupider by the minute.

I genuinely laughed out loud at Cromartie High School a couple of time. Anything else, I might have a chuckle at best.

PERHAPS

I remember laughing when I watched ranma on vhs years ago, haven't watched it in years so it's probably my shit taste desu

Earth Toa best Toa

>One Piece is funny,
I don't think One Piece is funny, but it had one of the greatest gags I have ever seen.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vrgf0DYCOGU

youtube.com/watch?v=GJzBopVRKPo

heh heh they make funny faces xD funny face man lololol

>"lady's man" character is one of the strongest on the crew
>actually gives a shit about his reputation unlike Zoro and Luffy
>bunch of random gags lead to him never getting his photo taken, just a shitty drawing of him that he thinks will ruin his chances with "the ladies"
>this continues

>Turns out some poor sap looks exactly like that
>His life has been made hell because of it
>He becomes a minor villain for the crew
>Sanji kicks him so hard he becomes handsome... but is still such a weirdo that it doesn't do much for him

Yep, just a simple FUNNY FACE joke

Well in his defense user, the joke doesn't make any sense if you din't know the context.

You could be a Sup Forums filename thread

>He was destroyed!

Jokes all work on some level of context or expectation user. If he was judging the series without context, that's his issue

Ringo Starr songs being put on the fridge

>YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCHA QUEERS

That show was the only nip show to make me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=QE2B7SU2tkw

The only Sup Forums thing to make me laugh was OPM. And that was only once or twice.

This scene of Brian and Peter at the Clam gets me every time.
youtube.com/watch?v=QLYzMzNofyU

Peter pulling the “do not pull” lever on the airplane.

The emmy episode is strangely hilarious.

ussop vs perona is a funny fight

youtube.com/watch?v=BXJsVj3fG4I

Pretty much any scene in early Family Guy that didn't involve a cutaway gag is pure gold

I wanted to say no, but then I remembered Allen Gregory.

Stop namefagging

RLM, Pan, NC, Linkara, Shadman, it's all e-celeb and you know it.

The current show ranges from mildly amusing to absolute ggarbage. But I admittedly laughed out loud at the end of the last episode with Paul Walker.

Do you even need to ask?

calm down down autist

One Punch Man was genuinely good and funny but is far from the norm, and doesn't have a whole ton of variety in its humor

/thread

> One Joke Man
> genuinely good funny

Hey Beadpool

There's a lot of good jokes, but you're right in that it leans really hard on one in particular, but it's also only 12 episodes long, and does so far less frequently in the manga past the end of the anime

God, why is punching such a perfect punchline in family guy.

watch/read better Sup Forums related stuff

The Poptepipic comic has its moments

Last anime that sure got me some laughs was Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan

Cromatie is one of those anime that even the fucking dub is funny and that is saying alot to me that I avoid dubs like the plague

wow... that was painfully weak, like I didnt crack a smile at least, they fucking overdid it there

Trips of truth. I swear half the humor comes from their default expression.

Man cant believe the effort they put into the opening for this literally Meme anime, also checked
legion.media/vid_JEk4/

Shit taste

The one where the wheelchair guy shows off a robotic police van and shows off the auto-arrest feature. Then the black dude decides to try it and it begins beating him and plants a gun on him.

That was funny, because a minority got injured!

Why the fuck they have put that much care into this unfunny meme

>baneposting is mainly a Sup Forums thing
God damn Sup Forums immigrants. First they steal our (you)s, now they are claiming everyone on this board participates in their bizarre humor

Watamote makes me laugh because I find it relatable

Ayy, beatiful, this is literally the meme that keeps giving, eh?

Cromartie's author is a big fan of British comedy, if it isn't obvious from the humor.

Classic. One of the scenes that won me over back in the Fox days.

These are way funnier back-to-back like this

youtube.com/watch?v=NqCHm6Juv4U
This slays me every time

Tim and Eric anything
Eric Andre Show.
Boondocks.

When Peter forgot how to sit down

Yeah, you really shouldn't talk about that.

I've only seen one episode of Family Guy and this is the only response I thought was actually funny. Thanks, lad.

How come its a thing where all the characters are absurd and goofy and one girl keeps pointing that fact out?

Annoying Orange

Not Sup Forums but the Yakuza series is so absurd that it's hard not to laugh. Majima steals every scene he's in.

Simpsons I suppose. Honestly I never liked that shit even as a child.

Has no one seen Senyuu?

I T W A S D E S T R O Y E D

It's the exact opposite. One Piece is one of the most consistent mangas (Fuck the anime) there is. If you like it at first, you'll love it later on, but if you disliked it, you'll not be interested.

Jojo is 70% western culture though. 80% if you watch the dub.