Did marvel ever finally hit the bottom or did they fix this shit? I haven’t read or heard anything

Did marvel ever finally hit the bottom or did they fix this shit? I haven’t read or heard anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2017.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Did they reach rock bottom
Oh user, they can sink FAR lower if given the chance

They cancelled it already. They're trying to can all the hated characters one by one.

Oh I’m sure. I’m just wondering if the shitty character parade is over and all of those z-tier books are gone

Would you say you're literally intrigued?

You can't fix what is shit

She's gone but unfortunately it came at the price of Gwenpool

>Gwenpools final stand was to yank America from canon
I don't care if that's not how it actually went, that's how it went in my head.

Gwenpool was shit to begin with too.

I think they might be rebooting Gwenpool. Getting "cancelled" helps the current storyline and rebooting means they could change the comic's (and possibly the character's) name to something less goofy. Plus she's right around reboot numbers anyway.

Yeah it's obvious they're relaunching her alongside Spider-Gwen because of name change.
Spider-Gwen will be Ghost Spider and Gwenpoole will be Pink Ghost.

What would you say "reboot" numbers are compared to cancellation numbers?
Not being snarky, genuinely curious.

you mean she's gone along with another shit character

>I think they might be rebooting Gwenpool.
She's dead, user.

OP here.

I’ll give a few books a chance. How is Spirits of Vengeance?

Marvel is slowly turning things around. They finally started putting more effort into the X titles and that has been their consistent top seller especially with the Jean Grey mini.

If you want a good book loaded with feels I'd suggest Blackbolt. Latest issue was fucking beautiful.

Other than that it's still mostly shit but slowly becoming less shit.

PRAISE THE SHOGUNATE

America (vol.1, 2017-2018) is a brave, political comic, tackling complex social issues.

>still poting this blatant edit

Riri when?

She's treading water. Just below 30k. But soon. Soon.

Bendis is basically her life support,

and now that life support is going to shut down

Why user, why!?

Why is she in the new Secret Warriors then?

isn't Spider-Gwen called Spider-Woman in her comic? isn't she from a different universe? why do name change?

Gwenpool is set to get an actual ending at least, which is nice. It seems like Hastings knew quite far in advance about the cancellation and so he was able to actually plan a conclusion ahead of time.

Went looking for some numbers, comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2017.html

It's number one issue, where the big numbers for any book not called batman always come, came in at 343. Not the best numbers but it did do better than a bunch of other number ones, Generation X, Runaways, Royals and Black Bolt, it even did better than the new Captain Marvel run, and she's meant to be a big name in marvel. Of course I couldn't find her reappearing in the list after that (I may have just missed it) but some of the others at least managed to reappear once or twice after that. Also this doesn't include digital sales and that may be where the numbers are going these days.

I thinking Hasting knows the game and thats why he made a plot about the comic getting cancelled in a few issues

The last issue was in December and sold 7,971.

For normies.
Spider-Gwen is called Ghost Spider outside of comics (merch and shit). Miles is called Kid Arachnid. In the case of Spider-Gwen (and Gwenpool) there is some decent normie interest, though they don't buy comics. If they're rebranding them, it might be that they're trying to get normies into those comics.

Issue 1 of America was heavily overshipped. They also made it free on comixology iirc

Most people just assume gwenpool is gwen stacy.

A more relevant question is when is Jane Foster getting cancelled?

>feared we'd have another Unbeatable Squirrel Girl/Whor/Lumberjanes situation
>this is real

Maybe there's hope after all

>Secret Warriors
Wow, it's nothing.