ITT: Censor-approved lewdness

ITT: Censor-approved lewdness.

Post things from mainstream comics that just barely get by the guidlines.

Pic-related. Catwoman's shadowed nipples that apparently allowed byeause you can't actually see anything.

>those tits
>not following the laws of gravity in that posture

Sad to say that they're fake, user.

Gravity defying tits are why comics exist, user.

It's okay to show female butts in mainline DC comics, apparently.

I don't remember Batgirl and Moon Over June having a crossover

Actual nipples made it into this comic because the art is so abstract.

She's probably in the process of moving. Regardless, breasts and other similarly malleable body parts rarely follow the laws of physics in a proper fashion in comic books, so honestly your comment just makes you look really dumb.

Cho is one of the few artists that truly understands breasts.

I am actually really dumb, user.

I don't even understand myself!

If silhouette tits are ok then what about silhouette dicks?

Good point.

As I recall, Marvel had to recall and reprint an issue of Spider-Man Rein because the outline of Peter's old dick was too prominent.

Tits get more leeway than genitalia in general.

>Too prominent
>Googles it
.....Are they fucking kidding me. It's nothing more than too lumps.

Similarly, why do so many statues have visible penises, but never visible pussies?

It's not official, but an artist doing an cover of X-Factor was having trouble drawing Gambit naked in bed sheets so he drew him naked before covering him up and posted the nude version online.

These are just shadowed. You don't see a hint of anything.

Everything was the opposite back then. Showing a female genitalia was as shameful as showing a guys ding-dong in comics.

Fun fact: The reason why so many dicks where made tiny on statues was because a tiny dick equaled a higher intelligence. They believed large dicks meant you were more barbaric and stupid.

Source series/issue?

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #13 , December 1990

Does this count?

what about the term "mainstream comics" makes you want to come in and post toonshit?

underrated post

thanks

We can see that Hilde likes what she sees.

>Fun fact: The reason why so many dicks where made tiny on statues was because a tiny dick equaled a higher intelligence. They believed large dicks meant you were more barbaric and stupid.

Not exactly, a permanently soft, tiny dick meant you were civilized because you had such control over your body you could literally not experience arousal if you didn't feel like it, nothing could phase your god-like, majestic nude posing. Everyone was just assumed to be a grower as far as sizes go.

Ever since Poison Ivy changed into her costume behind one while Robin was paralyzed on the couch in BTAS, I've loved changing screens.

Who's the artist? There's a possibility that the uncensored version is floating around.

who's the red head with terrible tattoos?

>That gnawing knowledge your little girl is going to be masturbating to the image of Thor

No wonder the guy is a stress eater.

THAT'S NOT HOW BOOBS WORK.
WHAT'S WITH COMICS AND CARTOONS NOT KNOWING HOW BOOBS WORK?!

Nipples and dicks are not the same level, user.

Frankly I don't even get why nipples are rude on females when they're not on males.

They know, they just don't care.
Boobs hanging upside dowk, or squished too much to the sides, or otherwise unusually positioned don't look as sexy. And comics want to titillate you.

How come Vlstagg's kids weren't used in the War Thor arc?
Instead Jane just beats him up/talks him down.

Is Mettle still dead?

>large dwarves?
Fucking lol. Is the whole comic like this?

Laura is mildly interested in Herc's junk

It's probably mutual

I used to run a blog where I collected all nsfw art by people in the industry. I have a fuckhuge collection by now.

Naturally I can't post the GOOD stuff.

I had plans. Always wanted to commission comic artists to do nsfw art and post them for everyone to see.

But that dream is gone. I got other things to do.

Still it's fun to dive into all this and rummage around for a bit.

Animal Man must really love his wife. Naked busty space goddess is just casually hanging out with him and he's just like "okay."

>virgin knowing how boobs work

>get a cute alien bug girlfriend
>comic is immediately retconned

Damn Jimmy can't catch a break.

I wanna see the front!

>that filename

Sometimes I amuse myself.

He could at least have brought working scissors...

Back in the day DC didn't give a FUCK

The penciller of that issue has been married with children since the 80s. Try not to be such an idiot.

When you see it... hint is in the filename.

We all knew this was too good to last.

Paint me like one of your French vampires.

Well, DC does. Marvel just wants to shame you for having a penis.

People too busy running to see a girl strip naked and change into costume.

PRIORITIES PEOPLE

Honestly surprised no ones started posting sex criminals yet since that's just cover to cover lewdness.

That reminds me of the ESPN Body Issue with Marvel characters. So much beefcake that the women only show beefcake as well. Even Cho's She-Hulk have no boobs visible.

This one never made it into an actual comic, it doesn't count.

You can hear Cho crying when he drew this. Can't show anything!

Don't be picky.

>the gay sex
This guy's a demon, right? Shoudn't he be aiming for that?

That art is gorgeous.

Sabbac does whatever he wants. But he gets bonus points for thinking of doing both gay and incest at the same time.

Judd Winnick has serious issues.

Lot of good titles not afraid to show a little extra from that time.

I like Winick, he's got some genuinely good titles under his belt. Otherwise he's a guilty pleasure. There's an alternate version of this page that I never saved and could never find.

Back to the classics.

So apparently this was how Arthur was conceived? Crazy underwater deity sex?

I can post a few pages.

His bad FAR outweighs his good.

Catwoman, Batman, Justice League, Outsiders, Green Arrow, Titans...all garbage. Red Hood Lost Days sucked too.

Secret!

I skipped a few pages because that's where all the sex and nudity is. Atlan works fast.

Hence why I call him a guilty pleasure. I liked his Outsiders and Catwoman gave me Batman Returns vibes especially when she went feral. To each their own.

Swimsuit issues were great. Shame Marvel cancelled their last one. Double shame the only work that was done for it were by Wada and Anka and you can probably guess what that consisted of.

So what are the cleaning capabilities of blood? I know she's a vampire but come on!

IIRC this is Red Sonja seeing herself in MJ's place.

Peter and those redheads!

Remember that time a teenage Superboy ran around with Knockout? Fun times!

I just had to click on squares of signs five times in a row. I think now is a good time to stop.

If they weren't fucking why were they in the same bed?

Better that she is masturbating to thor than to odin.

Are there really that many people who can get an errection when they don't want to?

Was he trying to cut her hair? Seems ballsy to try and make that happen a second time.

Yeah. They are called teenagers. So like 80% of anons here.

I get an erection when I'm bored. Shit's annoying sometimes.

Medusa/Bayonetta crossover when?

>has sex with Typhoid Mary
>still alive
quite a win in my view, Mr. Wade

I usually get one after I eat, always attributed it to the influx of energy/calories/sugars/carbs/whatever.

Warmth, obviously. You think Asgard has central heating? It was either that or long underoos. Which would you choose, user?

>Peter's old dick
Wait, he has a new one now?

legacy captcha, how does it work?

Who is the little girl?

Vollstagg's daughter. Or, one of his daughters.