Justice League #37 Storytime

"The People VS Justice League" Part Four.

Enter: Man of Batmurder.

>those faces

MARTIAN MANHUNNTER!

J'ONN!

We incredibles now

What?

Batman: Superman: Thanks for reading.
Support the official release!

Aembrace?

Do people even recognise Hal anymore, it's been ages since he did regular hero stuff on earth?

You're just being a dick here, Bruce.

so when is this supposed to get gud

You were supposed to have liked it since the first preist issue because le based black writer can do no wrong

Hitch's at least had better art

Is this supposed to be a flashback with the Rebirth costumes?

So, is this some sort of thinly veiled attack on fans who dislike replacement diversity characters?

wow how subtle

They mean Mr Mind, right?

Editors dropping the ball and not doing their job properly.

I just now realized they were Aquaman and Wonder Woman not Green Arrow and Canary.

Definitely mr mind.
>SHAZAM

>working out while smoking
edgy

>mental block was preventing him from seeing it
then how could she not find him?

>blonde Diana
TIME TO NUT

It feels like it's been forever since I've actually seen the "truth, justice, and the american way" quote completed. It seems like every time it gets brought up, it's gets cut off before the american way

So did the people in the bar die?

I doubt it

I'm guessing the little storehouse was actually a separate but connected building, and the bar is the little green building with the sticking out sign.

I think this is Watchmen 3.

This Lantern stuff was done before with the Phantom Lantern, which Priest didn't read.

This cover was very misleading. There was no blaming of each other and the League spent the whole issue getting along and working well together.

o hey, Priest remembers that the current Watchtower was a gift from Lex.

This isn't fresh.

>But who knows how far he's infiltrated our sys--
Diana's right there. She's even holding her lasso, prepped for use.

>This Lantern stuff was done before with the Phantom Lantern, which Priest didn't read.
Which part exactly?

I never knew how silly Batman could be. This is kinda cute.

it's Priest's mouthpiece

>He can never be allowed to testify. If he does that's the end of the League.
Um, I don't get it, why? Yeah, he "knows" some stuff, so what?

Thanks, Brian.

This isn't necessarily bad but it's a done before concept and each issue just feels like a chore to read...

>Lasso of Truth can easily solve a problem
>writer completely ignores it
Every time.

But user, Priest is a comic book writer. It's completely unreasonable to expect him to actually read comic books! Research is really haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard! ;_;

I'm guessing that he subconsciously put it in airplane mode.

>pro-JL is attractive and well spoken woman always drawn in a calm pose
>ant-JL is angry, ranting old white man drawn with his mouth hanging open and face contorted

I'm not expecting them to not use a sledgehammer, but could they at least refrain from using a wrecking ball to tell their story?

He knows the secret IDs

Yeah, "there should only be ONE Green Lantern, ONE Robin" is stuff he's said on his blog.
Plus the guy did write Hal back in the late 80s, of course he's going to be a fan of that guy in particular, even if he did turn him into a manslaughtering drunk driver.

Time for Wonder Woman to snap his neck!

What a waste if time this arc was. Dropped

The angry twitter people on the top are a black woman, a soy boy, and a tranny named Tony. Equal opportunity slagging here.

Oh good, so Priest is THAT guy as well as the "muh relatability" guy. That explains a lot, actually. Such as why Simon is praying and Jessica talks like a fuckin' gringo.

Which they haven't done for 2 issues because he realised he fucked up and admitted it you fucking spaz

Man Prometheus is going to be so pissed when he finds out he's been remade.

Oooh, when did he do that?

That's because those two are actually WW and Aquaman. They're basically engaging in propaganda.

I don't give a flying rat's ass, you apologist piece of trash. It should not have happened in the first place, and it remains unacceptable for a "professional" writer to refuse to do basic research on characters they have been assigned to for any reason whatsoever.

This is Priest's job, as in his vocation and profession that puts food on his fucking table, and he's too fuckin' lazy to do it properly. If we lived in a sane world, this idiot would be shown the door and replaced with someone competent.

No, it's not. He's a pastor. Comics are a side job/hobby with benefits.

>Using a turned on TV and Microwave as weights
>Both powered by an extension cable that simultaneously ties him down.
This is so rediculous,

This plus fuck the editors. They are worse at their job than Marvel.

>Black girl
>Tumblr dyed hair man
>Trans
Hit it a bit on the nose didn't they?

Unless he was managing some manner of charity event, and that's what kept him from reading Jess and Simon's extremely short run, that's still not a good excuse. It's like 30 issues, each of which takes ten minutes to read. You can belt that out in less than a week.

Shit, I haven't read any of Green Lanterns, and even I knew that's not how these characters work. No excuse.

Okay, dude.

Seriously fuck the editors. Someone should've caught that, but everyone in that clusterfuck of idiots is too busy forcing their fanfic shit into everything.

Editors, your job is to correct mistakes, and maintain consistency between titles. You are NOT writers. Get over it.

In fact, let's have some fun with math! Ten minutes to read one of thirty issues, yeah? Well then...
>10x30=300 300 divided by 60(minutes)=5
That's approximately five hours spread across however long the time to deadline is. One can easily do that whenever one has a free moment. So again, no excuse.

He’s the most well known even among John and Guy

He also admitted he liked being a bus driver more than he liked writing comics

to be fair Priest didn't want that which is why he only worked on the first issue of Emerald Dawn

Average cover.

Nice cover.

nigga ain't no white people in east st. louis

Is that Batman supposed to be Michael Keaton?

This run is very average, which means it's by far the best Justice League of America run in YEARS.

JLA has been garbage for a very long time and this is the first time it's even readable in... at least 7 years.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>villain is literally a member of HEAT
kek

Is it just me or is this trash?

Word bubbles on a cover? what is this the Silver Age.

Editors note: Keikaku means plan.

>That pose
>"Diesel"

Did Priest intentionally mock that shitty Jojo rip-off that gets posted during the holiday storytimes?

Man, I hate it when the characters treat superheroine as a job. Makes them feel less heroic.
>Boss
Ugh

there's an editor who loves word balloon covers so there's been a bunch lately

Does he also love covers that have nothing to do with the content of the comic itself?

wut? Why is Martian Manhunter there?