Elsa and Anna

Is Elsa more attractive than Anna or is Anna more attractive than Elsa?

Elsa is way hotter.

I don't know how else to explain it but Anna is a girl, Elsa is a woman. Elsa has a different kind of beauty, one that doesn't appear often in animated form, especially from Disney.

Elsa's hot, Anna is cute.

Elsa is blonde, skinny, and sweet. Anna is quirky, charming and funny. Elsa is much more attractive, but Anna is much more fun.

Elsa is a fucking child, not a woman; she bailed on her responsibilities once she got a glimpse at some minimal foothold to rationalize a motive to do so, and then she just goes "JK I'm still in charge" when she comes back without showing any sort of contrition beyond some for almost killing her sister.

Anna is childish, but elsa is a worse kind since she believes she's being the mature one when she straight out cockblocks her because "she's in charge"

Doesn't matter when they're making out.

Prince Hans confirmed for browsing Sup Forums

Something like this Elsa has the theatrical beauty, she acts and looks like a doll. She is really pleasing aesthetically, hard to not put on a pedestal. Anna is more of a realistic person, someone you can actually meet and her happy go lucky personality is really charming.

Wrong!

Elsa no contest.

One has awesome bed hair. The other does not.

so adorable :) Anna's much hotter.

just a random user who saw your post while scrolling down
I only ever saw Frozen once. Eh, typical disney stuff. Not bad. Songs were kinda pointless.

But even I know you're just full of shit. Jesus christ dude. Elsa cockblocking Anna?
Please take your medications

Personally I think Elsa looks prettier in gothic makeup and clothes.

Dude, have you seen Elsa? Her face and body make ever man's heart skip.

Elsa's a beautiful woman. Anna is cute.

They both look like aliens to me

You mean both are hot?

Both would be attractive if they were nudists.

Elsa looks hot with black makeup.

They're both exactly the same you pathetic manchildren.

Nope. Elsa is way cuter.

This desu.