Super Sons of Tomorrow epilogue!

>teased Batman 666
>he never showed up

Bummer.

Autistic Robin characterfags fuck off

Autistic Supercunts characterfags fuck off

What the fuck DC?!

Super Jerk .

Fucking Telos. I thought it had been decided that he and his book were better of ignored forever.

And that panel in the upper right still looks way to much like the lsh.

For some reason, I think Damian's being sarcastic here.

Damian: Hurrah! Time to be a good friend and-DAMN IT!

kek

fuck these titans, limbo when??

thanks for the storytime OP

Kiss?

Wait what? There's another event in those comics or the plot continues there? I thought this was the end?

Don't be an idiot, user

God fucking damn it

All i wanted from this fucking crossover was Kon back

But no, not even any fucking hint that there's a present him, or that he's been forgotten like the Titans, or anything

Fuck this gay earth

Gar thinks he knows Cassie. Close enough. Plus, an image of Bart, Cassie and Kon now exists. If the writers are smart, that's coming back.

why kon when you have the best superboy right now

Because i want Kon to be Jon's cool big brother

Bitch

>if the writers are smart
user, I...

naw

This is the part where Raven crashes the internet

not even kory sided with damian and jon, no more /ss/

Wouldn't Clark know exactly what most of those images were except for CoIE or did superman reborn fuck up his memory of events too.

WHAT THE FUCK DC?! +1

kory is shit i feel sorry for Jon and Raven is annoying.

>blowed up
Editorial must have been on lunch break.

Tamaranian shit face she comes off like a space bimbo, rather than a passionate warrior. she's a terribly cerebral character, but let's be honest, none of the Titans ever struck me as particularly braintrust worthy.

>Prime is canon

I am happy

I can only imagine it was to set up for Morrison's 666 set Arkham Asylum sequel, I see no other purpose to it.

Wtf I hate the titans now

>now

Superman Reborn fucked up his memory and made it that of the the new 52 timeline

I want to fuck Cassie!

Oh hey, it's that one artist who I really want to draw /ss/ doing a teen titans/supersons issue

I feel like every Titan is written so unlikable except Robin. All they do is bitch and complain about him when he's clearly just trying his best, especially Beast Boy

Trying to understand Raven...why is she such a bitch? .

We'll have more soon user, just wait for the arts

This is why I don't read your comic, Teen Cunts! Fuck you, Jon is best boy!

wtf I love Damianlet now

It's a case of the Rightclops where the writer thinks that the character who's seen as a douche in-universe'll be seen as a douche out of universe by the readers. It's not really working here and it makes Damien look sympathetic when the Titans have yet to understand why Damien does the things he does and bitches at him.

It doesn't help either that the freaking son of Superman cuts him a break more than they do. While yes, they'll have their own scuffles, they still generally get along better than Damien does with the Titans.

Not a great panel layout

In this case, Damian is supposed to look sympathetic. He's probably wrong and blinded by the only real friendship he's ever had, but it's not like the rest of them haven't almost exploded at one point or another.

Why are they crying?

So is everyone going to just be cool that Raven and Beast Boy were willing to off Jon because Evil Time told them to?

Everythin about this event was anti-climatic.

>You don't know me yet

FUCK OFF DC REEEEEEEEEEE

Jon and Damian are the one ones who deserves to sit on those chairs.

He's saying he's not sure what's in the past and what's in the future, and that's pretty standard for Hypertime.

>I think I know her

THEY'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

AHHHHHHH!

THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU MANHATTAN!

hrmm

Well, on one had the Titans are huge cunts. They should honestly kick out BB and Raven.

On the other hand that was a sweet little moment with Damian and Jon.

that's damian

Okay. I understand Jon not hitting Raven because he's a good boy and she's a girl, but why the hell isn't he beating the green out of Beast Boy until he cries uncle?

nope, solicitations show that the team is, at least temporary, going to split.

Damian is his BFF. Kon makes a cooler big brother.

>Raven on Cyborg's seat
>not Gar

come the fuck on, DC. Those two were practically bros

I want Kon and Chris and Jon to be the Superbros.

This so much.

He fucking chose Evil Tim over Jon. I'm amazed Jon isn't kicking the shit out of him.

Its because Damian thought jon was dead

“Shut up, Jon.” Damian’s eyes met Jon’s, and his lips curved into a small but genuine smile. “As long as you’re okay, I don’t care.”

It wasn’t a confession, not really. But something unspoken passed between their eyes. Jon felt Damian’s fingers intertwine with his, and he knew what was coming next—they both did. Jon closed his eyes as he let Damian give him what he’d wanted for so long.

jesus

Raven and BB are loyal to Tim and Damian hasn't really been a good leader until now.This issue was the first one where Damian actually seemed like a leader.

I'm actually surprised that everyone would be against Jon joining the TT. BB and Raven I could understand but there was no reason for the others not to want Jon around.

I really feel that BB and Raven betraying Jon for Tim is glossed over too hard in this issue.

I don't know. Jon should snap at them at least.

Can he at least demand an apology?

I think if Jon had a punch-up with BB and they both vented their frustrations at each other they could do that "fight and then become friends' thing. BB seeing how hurt Jon is and Jon seeing how scared BB is could give them a sort of connection moment.

Jon x Damian best bro ship

Prime is a loose canon.

I truly think that Raven and beast boy shpuld be villains.

Because Jon is a better person than all of us.

Considering Raven’s next run will AGAIN be written by that pedophile Wolfman, she might as well be considered a villain. She’s always the harbringer of her daddy’s little apocalypse, there isn’t anything worth saving there.

I wonder if that Ravenravenraven drawfag’s around, he should just draw Raven getting abused.

He thinks he knows her, because he and younger Cassie were on the previous version of TT, which is still canon.

obviously the potential future set-up with Jon trying to stop lil Wayne is going to be continued. that's when future Damian can come into play.

Jon would push BB's shit in so bad

Not anymore they weren't. Cyborg and Raven at least interacted in Dark Metal.

So savior is a gay Midnighter.

I bet he would.

>So savior is a gay Midnighter.
As opposed to a non-gay Midnighter, who is...?

Not really feeling this cover.

more user?