Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man

Storytime, wherein my waifu will probably get BLACKED, Zdarsky decides to write Marvel Team-Up instead of Spectacular Spider-Man, and midgets.

Okay what the fuck. This is some live action Scooby Doo plan now isn't it?

Not a bad joke Chip. Good job.

really?

Seeing as this came out the same day as the Slott/Venom crossover, let's compare the two. Every dramatic moment in Venom Inc. is undercut by lame awkward comedy (like Peter helping Flash). Peter is a total cuck and near useless against Maniac, since Black Cat was the one who figured out his weakness and could easily have given Flash the cure-blood. Meanwhile over here Peter holds his own in every fight, his jokes are appropriate and away from the more serious moments and there's a nice twist in the story. All in all I'm very happy with how far Chip has come considering the awful first few issues and can't wait to see Slott go.

This was actually another good issue after I felt it had slipped back to the average following the Jonah interview story. I fully expected Spidey to just go "GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH" like when he met Riri in this instead of actually giving Panther and Hawkeye a run for their money.

This. He was actually beating Panther and he outsmarted Hawkeye. Slott Spidey always looks like a joke

Did I miss an issue? Last thing I remember was May being arrested

>May
>arrested
wut

Agree. I like here Peter outsmart BP and Hawkeye.

Meanwhile in the main series he seems always a loser and an idiot.

That's because Venom inc. was a Flash story not a Peter story

I admit, I didn't expect that.

So Peter has to look like a total moron throughout the whole thing?

I have to admit, this was a put together story for Tinkerer.

I like that this is one of the few times they accurately depict how far above Peter is from average "super highly trained/peak human" level characters

When Peter isn't a total moron lately?

>outsmarting Hawkeye is considered good

Let's think about that: would make you feel better if was Kate instead Clint?

They tried to arrest May to get to Peter but then Peter just straight up gave himself up. This was two issues ago, I think.

thanks for the storytime OP. man this is the best written spidey in a long time. I hope this team can stick together

Its comicbooks in a nutshell. What crap do you read?

Is Pete's maybe sister going to get PANTHER'D?

why has every spiderman story nowadays have to be about him teaming up with some diverstiy no body. it´s either miles, mocking bird, his sisters, etc.
its all just so boring.
in the past he at least teamed up with cool characters at least plus he wasn´t constantly emasculated to push some feminist agenda

I'm full of tinier men.

Black panther is cool. Fuck you.

Why is T'Challa so retarded, he should be one of the smartest men of the world.

the panels and the art are so good.

Fuck off Clint, you literally used an anti-Hulk arrow to murder a powerless Bruce Banner. And you got off scotfree with the legal system.

o boy i hope he doesn't have spider man killing arrows

>My brother and me
I don't know why that bothered me as much as it did

Man, Im loving this book.

I love that someone is using Tinkerer as the main villain, he is one of the oldest Spidey foes, I'm so glad Zdarsky decided to go with him.

I'm also enjoying Teresa's parts, hopefully she will stick around for a while. She should meet Aunt May, poor May needs some good things

I love Shocker.

Well, fuck.

Thanks, OP.

Why is it when people bring back the Superior Foes they never use Overdrive?

man everyone can hack vision now

shouldn't pete spidersence warning him about this?

I love this book.

>still reading this garbage

man that whole thing hawkeye said about him Taking Down a Hulk just comes off like a real ass barging about murdering his friend and getting away with it

Why is BP so OOC here

atleast black panther call him out on his bullshit

This is the first time in ages that I can remember where Peter squared off with a fellow hero and came off looking actually formidable.

he really want those hero and villains secrets

I love it when Spidey cuts loose and shows he is one of the most capable heroes in the MU

yeah i can see what you mean but he wasn't going to directly challenge spidy to make his senses go off

He's a lover and a driver, not a fighter. You need an awesome car chase, he's your man, otherwise he's not the sort to throw down with the heroes.

This book is fun.

I'd like to enjoy Theresa's parts.

I want Teresa to meet the rest of Peter's cast as Pete's sister.

I like how much love Shocker's been getting from writers lately.

Nice to see Janice getting some screentime.

Weird that the new Trapster from the FCBD issue didnt show up

I want to Teresa to fuck off back to comic book limbo and stay there.