YouTube vs. Up&Coming Content Makers

YOUTUBE OWNERS just announced new rules today, apparently THOSE OF US WITHOUT 1000 subscribers will no longer be able to create new content for their system & will be DISQUALIFIED FROM IT COMPLETELY!
DEADLINE: 30 DAYS FROM TODAY - 20TH OF FEBRUARY (2018)

DEAR /co-mrades & JOKER ADMIRERS, BAT-FANS, IF I DON’T GET 1000 SUBSCRIBERS UNTIL THAT DAY, MY CHANNEL OBSERVATION OF CREATIVE SOULS WILL BE CLOSED & I WON’T BE ABLE TO MAKE NEW CREATIVE & ARTISTIC VIDEOS ANYMORE ABOUT ALL THINGS POP CULTURE/MUSIC/CLASSIC CINEMA & ETC.

*** HERE’S A LINK TO MY CHANNEL - OBSERVATION OF CREATIVE SOULS ***:
youtube.com/channel/UCCZiOEICOkr5MVdfap4XPZw

MY JOKER VIDEOS FOR THOSE OF YOU NEW TO THE GAME:

* THE JOKER TV SPECIAL WITH MARK HAMILL: youtube.com/watch?v=U5dGx7vRtqA

* JOKER / BUGS BUNNY PARALLEL: youtube.com/watch?v=g7rK4AD1NtQ

* JOHN DOE FROM TELLTALE: youtube.com/watch?v=QDoG06akcWo

* DETECTIVE COMICS PARALLEL: youtube.com/watch?v=3VxRxoTmnyQ

* JARED LETO/BEN AFFLECK MASHUP #1: youtube.com/watch?v=C4q6VikD6SI

* JARED LETO/BEN AFFLECK MASHUP #2: youtube.com/watch?v=30dkcvqnpYk

* THE JOKER’S REVIEW OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE: youtube.com/watch?v=7uD42ToLHwE

* JLA JOKER EPISODE: youtube.com/watch?v=u4rbSCtJefc

PLEASE LET’S SPREAD THE WORD & STOP THIS MONSTROSITY FROM HAPPENING /

DEAR FRIENDS, COLLEAGUES, EXPERTS, I ASK YOU FOR YOUR HELP & SUPPORT!
LOVE, JOY & PEACE! YAN EDEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LMFAOOOO

this bait just needs more salt

A thread died for this

Youtube is really sucking tha Logan guy's dick, huh.

Yeah, very funny...

>>>/global/rules/11
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=98149154&altc=1

holy shit, Youtube is so ungrateful

You cuck YouTube won't delete your account. You just won't be able to why that like 1 dollar your bitch was makes a month

Smelly, dumb, YouTuber scum

I feel like this should probably be on Sup Forums instead, though it's not really surprising. Google really is becoming very strange lately with the intelligence of some of their choices. On the other hand, their biases are definitely coming to the fore now. Can't see either of these elements mixing well for anyone except a tiny elite group holding certain "acceptable" viewpoints and are very good producers.

Why would anyone who doesn't meet the criteria for the new monetization system actually care? Obviously you weren't making money off Youtube to start with.

Why did youtube even feel compelled to pay people in the first place

consider the following:
>Yt gives up on Pewds bc he said a word
>they make the Pauls their new faces
>one of the clowns posts a dead body
>Yt takes 9 days until they to slap his wrist
>''Haha, lets bully the small creators some more, that'll fix the website!''
And the Google safety net won't force the CEO to learn anything new from these. Calling it right now, 2 more months until another fuck up

Who cares?

>tfw you'll definetly not make it on youtube now.

And I had 8,000 channel views too, I was so close...

>tfw this thread wont get deleted
:(

It turns watching ads from "Supporting YouTube" into "Supporting your favorite Content Creators", making it more palatable for the audience. Additionally, it gives content creators a reason to upload specifically to YouTube and to regularly upload content that people are willing to sit through ads for.

They get to be a video site that doesn't have to directly pay for people to make videos, with an audience that's happy to sit through commercials. That's what makes it an extremely marketable platform for advertisers.

>an audience that's happy to sit through commercials

in reality, everybody is just going to continue to using adblock because absolutly nobody likes advertisments on the internet. It doesn't matter how much money it makes, People will want to view things as quickly as possible.

YouTube had Partnership requirements back in the CoD Fragmovie days. So seeing them come back isn't that special. The only people complanining are the small YouTubers that suck at what they do. I meet the requirements so I don't give a shit.

This isn't 2010, where 1,000 subscribers meant alot. I've seen YouTube channels go from nothing to everything in less than a month. Not to mention that when you are a small YouTube channel Monetization should be the last thing on your mind. You LITERALLY make pennies on this platform. SO SHUT UP.

Cry me a river, shithead.

underage

My plan is to jump ship for that Amazon thing at the first opportunity, anyway.

What Amazon thing?

Amazon applied for several trademarks (Amazontube, Opentube) that seem to be Youtube competitors.

They're becoming the new cable tv. What did you expect?

>cable news
>paid movies
>youtube red

kinda weird the direction this has all taken. At first, the trend was away from the television schedule format towards videos on demand where you could what whatever you want whenever you want it. Then streaming became really popular and now everyone is really into the old television schedule format again?

Who cares. Youtube needs to die anyway, same with all other social media sites.