The last comic/cartoon you've watched has just its main antagonist/villain replaced by Christopher Walken

The last comic/cartoon you've watched has just its main antagonist/villain replaced by Christopher Walken.

How would this effect it?

Reminder that he murdered Natalie Wood after she was raped by Kirk Douglas.

>Judge Dredd with Christopher Walken

Christ.

>Lich is now Walken

That'd be horrorfying.

Devilman with Christopher Walken would be amazing.

Walken has a long talk with Spider-Man about the fringe benefits of being famous. he reminds him that he could fuck any woman in the room if he wanted, he decides that tonight Swoosie Kurtz is getting it in the ass.

>Bemis Moon Knight
Perfect.

SpongeBob is fucked

The Punisher

Well now Punisher even more Frank-faced

Also "Big Chris" Angelone is discovered to survive

INB4 The Jungle Book

Well, finally Bob's Burger is going to become good.

>Batman Returns
I, hmm. Would he still be Shreck or would he now be the Penguin as well? What about Catwoman? I'm sure he'd look great in the latex.

>comic/cartoon

Batman Returns was adapted into a comic.

It just hit me that Walken would do an amazing Norman Osborn.

Bob's Burgers. So would that be Mr. Fischoeder... or just the state of poverty in general? Walken could be a dancing/singing being of abject poverty walking around Ocean Avenue. Would be relatively normal for Bob's Burgers.

Especially if it's Ellisbolts Norman. I could see him playing a guy who just casually swallows a whole bottle of Lithium pills, or sings folk songs while hucking bombs at guards.

>Beast Wars
What would Christopher Walken even turn into? What's his beast mode?

>Avatar
Yes
>Samurai Jack
Fuck yes

T-Rex

>Harley Quinn with CW

Maximal or Predacon?

>danny phantom
i never realized i needed this until now

He's a villain, he'd be a Predacon. Or maybe one of those floating skull aliens.