How is it?

How is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

subscriptions.marvel.com/store/ipd.asp?spid=1248
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe she shouldn't have backtalked Spidey, bitch

People are miffed because gert OOC bitched at spidey in the new issue, but it's been pretty ok. The characters are the same at least

what are you fucks talking about, that wasn't in a new fucking issue you fucking idiots. I guess Sup Forums really doesn't read comics.

Some faggot is making multiple threads autistically screeching about Gurt failing to comprehend the whole "With great powers comes great responsibility" mantra and instead being a shit about it.

Naturally he's a complete faggot.

It's pretty good so far, has moved to fast yet but things are heating up now and it's at least as good as the first two volumes thus far though that may be rose tinted glasses

My one complaint is a distinct lack of Klara and Princess powerful though the latter is quickly changing.

Do you think xavin is gonna be gone indefinitely? What about lillie?

Lillie was never a cast member. Writer mentioned cabin in Twitter so if she gets far it might happen. Guessing Molly would pressure them to save Klara but they have to deal with gramma first. Plus whatever gran has in the basement— that isnt Klara you absolute dense motherfuckers.

Who the fuck is Lillie?

Xavin is hopefully going to return in some capacity to at least give closure on his relationship with Karolina and the fact she jumped ship soon after he left to essentially go to prison for her

>cabin
Xavin

Thanks autocorrect

>tfw dont know anyone that bought this book
>even my local lcses said no one bought it except for the one guy whos buying the shitty live action variant to resell online for 20 bucks
>tfw none of my friends bought it but they bought civil war i and ii

I dont want to live on this planet anymore

I predict cancellation at issue #8

a perfect representation of modern comics.
all men are loser cucks all woman are strong wyman that are always portrayed in the right and as superior then men
I really wonder when it become the norm to not only have all womens portrayed as marie sues but all men as effemitive loses.
why are liberals and feminist so intimidated by competent and masculine characters?

How is chase a cuck? Hes always been an idiot and his idiocy always pays off

Funny because the writer has done at least 9 scripts as of a while ago and the covers for has already been done. It's at least 2 arcs at this point. Hoping trades save it like they did the original.

Liking women is cucking. Real men only like dick.

Very good up until Molly's grandma inevitably turned comically evil.

Did ANYONE buy this comic

Yeh. Wanted some variants but never got any.

I bought em on comixology. And the author is having a signed trade promo on her twitter right now so i got that too

I did my part
My store had full stock of squirrel girl, america, and whor comics with variants but underordered this

I cant read floppies because the ads pull me out of the story

Rowell clearly cares about these characters the way that she claimed to in interviews, which is excellent. Easily the closest the characters have sounded to themselves since BKV left the title (that includes their few appearances in other titles). It isn't quite as good as the BKV stuff solely because it's no longer a fresh and unknown quantity, but it absolutely has the same charm of that run. Some pacing issues but I'm really hoping digital and trade sales let this have a healthy run. If Squirrel Girl and Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur can be saved via those routes and last upwards of #30, hopefully this can do the same. Not holding my breath though.

I have a feeling this will be a limited run of 12. The sales look awful, last i saw was in the 9000s range.

I feel like itd be a huge crime if it didnt hit as least 24, seeing as that the shitty vol 3 and 4s did.

No Dinosaur. There is only Moon Girl now.

I'm only worried kid in basement, which I'm assuming is a boyfriend for Molly, is going to join. I wouldn't want her to make an OC so early.

Watch it be a fucking humanoid Latino cat boy.

Why do people feel the need to lie? Even if you're not doing it maliciously you're spreading misinformation.

The last numbers we have for this book are in the 14000s for issue 4.

enough that it went from 6 issues to 12

Does anyone find Molly incredibly hot in this comic?

I don't like it. You can all go home now

There's a 12 issue subscription at Marvel's website:

subscriptions.marvel.com/store/ipd.asp?spid=1248

I don't think they can cancel it before that, because some people already paid for 12 issues.

Almost as much as doomsday clock

>free US shipping
You guys ever get these in good condition?

The digital version is number 15 in comixology and number 9 in Marvel's website. Hopefully that helps.

You forgot to mention he got like 400 replies every time. Which is why he kept doing it.

I wonder why this thread has less posts

Spiderman isn't in OP

You should have posted if you wanted the Sup Forums audiencd

it's actually pretty good, best part it's it had continuity with vision, avengers academy and arena

>gert OOC bitched at spidey in the new issue, but it's been pretty ok
Uh...that was like 10 years ago

>continuity with academy and arena
That brings up a lot of concerns.

i will get the trade i don't like floppies

The first issue is absolute trash but the rest have been exactly what I've wanted. It's a weird title to bring back, but so far it's working.

That first issue was one of the worst things I have ever read though.

I preordered 3 trades for my neighborhood church. I seriously hope there isnt a nicolina relation or my deacon is gonna be PISSED

as much as i dislike arena ignoring it is not better, the autor is using as plot point as why the gang dismantled

This is marvel. Everything is canon and you have to address it sadly

Some gay retard lying about reading comic books and misleading people. Maybe he should kill himself or maybe he should just stop being a loser

this is bait

Original story > evil grandma > cloak/dagger fan > thriller wilder > xavin >>>> whedon 1800s town

>evil grandma
she seems like a nice lady who cares about molly

>That first issue was one of the worst things I have ever read though.
wow, you have never read Millar?

Did you miss the last issue?

What is this a list of exactly.

>open your house to a kid who don't have anyone else even when she is daughter of the pride
>bitch try to run away with the only family you have left
>the rest of the punks storm into your house
grannie did nothing wrong

It's a shitty meme, you dip.

Does this go into the fallout of Avengers Arena? I'm hoping some good came out of that piece of shit.

Rankings of plotlines

It brings it up but it's not centered on it. Just manifests as mental illness and alcoholism.

It's annoying she had such a hot mess put in her lap to have to piece back together to look anything like the original thing to profit from the TV show.

Even bringing it up and doing something is better than I expected, thanks. I'll check it out.

the book is really nice after the first issue

Lillie is the flying girl from 1907 who Victor cheated on Nico with

fuck off retard

It fine, they address that shit without dwelling on it.

As far as the book is concerned, all you need to know is bad stuff happened and now Nico is sad and Victor is a head.

I think it's fine, but ultimately I hope it does a little more than just lampshading that you can't rehash old stories. Appreciate it being addressed though.

How old is Molly now? 12?

I think they said 13 in the last issue.

It's alright, just the whole 'getting the gang back together' plot point feels a little forced, especially when you start out the series showing how they've grown past their old life as runaways only for Gert to selfishly want to drag them back into it

Chase started it. Nico seems fucked and probably needs it. Karolina and Molly were probably okay. Maybe not 100% happy but ok.

I think that's the point of the whole thing though. Do they leave their relatively normal lives when they have moved on. They all argue that on some level.

I would have actually been impressed if they left someone out because they were doing really well. Since that would be a twist in Marvel. Maybe Klara ended up in a really nice family. Maybe Callie Betto's family adopted her.

No it's probably foster family hell.

Honestly for Nico it seemed kinda forced considering that back at the start of A-Force she was shown to be perfectly fine off since she left the Runaways yet here she's suddenly in a total slump

>A-Force
Eh, that was Secret Wars bullshittery, take what you can get from it.

Who cares that comic was shitty AU waifu shit.

The editorial bullshit of taking characters piecemeal from Runaways to fill diversity holes in other books fucked the characters up.

>Molly with the X-Men shit
>Chase and Nico in Arena and Undercover
>Nico in A Force
>Victor in Vision
Frankly, I'm surprised that they never shoved Xavin into a Guardians or Nova issue.
Has Karolina showed up anywhere weird?

The closest Karolina got to a cameo was Gillen's young avengers.

she started dating that power pack chick in avengers academy

Wasn't she in the main-line A-Force too? I remember it ending during Civil War 2 with Carol trying to arrest her for a future murder.

yeah i think that was the last arc.

i thought it was alright, seemed like the only actual interesting use of the future sight shit. (They see Nico killing someone but it turned out that lady wanted to die because reasons i don't remember)

>Academy was from 2011
I meant any appearances in like the last 3-4 years.

Yeah, the woman was turning into a monster-hybrid and was asking Nico to mercy kill her, but Carol didn't give a fuck.

616 A-Force started with Nico desperately trying to get back in the good graces of her extended family in Japan

Has carol ever done anything likable? Holy shit

being an alcoholic and sadist