Why are Cinderella's stepsisters so flat?

Why are Cinderella's stepsisters so flat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mn8VP11S9q4?t=2m43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were ugly. That was the point.

I'd still hit'm

So being ugly means you never hit puberty?

corsets ya dummies

looking like a deformed child is one of many ways to be ugly, yes.

Because back then, flat chests were considered unappealing.

>back then

Flat chests are considered unappealing today.

Back in olden times, flat chests used to be considered appealing, since women were married off super young. Prime marriage-age was considered to be before they had matured completely.

>sisters

You know it's just a matter of time before they're made trans.

they had it goin' on in the backdoor

alt-rights so badly want to be oppressed by cartoons

white liberals are so ashamed of their privilege they invent reasons to be oppressed.

I hate to break it to you but those are not their asses

Another thing to consider is because of general malnourishment, people reached sexual maturity much later than today. While it can start happening in the 10-13 range today, often then it didn't start happening until the 17-20 range.... though I doubt Disney had that in mind with Cinderella.

Flat chests are still unappealing. A handful of pedophiles and ironic weebs spouting off "flat is justice" doesn't a cultural trend make.

rich people in those times used poor people asses to supplement theirs? That's fucking sick

bad genes

>Implying Midna bod isn't the ideal female form
Big tits are for normalfags

People with both body types can be attractive, depending on how well they can pull it off.
I like both busty women and petite women.

because it all went to the back

Well it's not all bad, usually having a flat chest means you have a gigantic ass.

I hate to break it to you but that guy was likely making a joke.

can't have them looking better than the a protagonist

and they do

can't tell if serious or not

But flat is justice, unironically.

Anastasia is cute.

They're french

You’ve obviously never heard of a bustle.

Sorry but only pretty girls get to be princesses :(

Yeah, she kind of looks like Ariel with a weird nose.

>Back then beauty standars where different
Funny how looking at paintings all over the world from all across history shows the ideal of female beauty being the same unless you are counting painters who couldn't use female models because the church forbid it or that guy who painted fat girls

I can't tell if the people in this thread are pretending to be retarded or actually this retarded.

Which was the sole reason why she got any redemption in the sequels.

In a lot of plays and ballets they’re played by male actors.

She looks like elmer fudd in a wig

This is the exact opposite of the truth. In cases where the mother is undernourished, the children hit puberty much earlier. You can still see it happening today in impoverished parts of the world.
Not that that has anything to do with the thread. The ugly step-sisters are flat because flat is ugly.

To emphasize their ugliness

You actually see it did you Cinderella II dreams come true
My little girl force me to see it a worsted cartoon I ever seen but Anastasia is totally OK
She's a good girl , just ... Not beauty but hey !
If Disney remake it by today's graphics in some interesting point of view maybe this movies is actually a good one.

>Back in olden times, flat chests used to be considered appealing, since women were married off super young. Prime marriage-age was considered to be before they had matured completely.

thisiswhatpedosactuallybelieve.jpg

youtu.be/Mn8VP11S9q4?t=2m43s
>what could ever come between us
>i would gladly volunteer
Does Anastasia have a NTR fetish?

Funny, this is supposed to be set in the 19th century but they have 1940s-ish clothing and hairstyles.

just remember one of the step sister cut off one of heels off.

That’s because the movie came out in the 50s. Kind of like how Elsa’s ice dress in Frozen looks like something a modern pop star would wear.

Once Upon a Time Drizella is an absolute goddess.

he obviously never completed 4th grade social studies...

who knows...

but what if...
nah...

im too tired to attempt to give them ample bosom and dignified faces

Probably inbreeding.

Harsh, but true.

>flat=ugly

They aren't even that bad looking. Just look like a 1st year college student's notion of sexually unidealized female character designs.

Didn't Shrek already do that?

It came out in early 1950 and all the animation would have been done in the 40s.

It's easier to just model characters on your wife/girlfriend than it is to actually work and research period clothing styles, particularly before it was possible to use Google searches.

>flat chest
>unattractive face
>giant feet

As a child, I'd always assumed they were men. I thought that was the joke.

IDK man, most of those old Disney movies are terribly dated today. For example, in Snow White, the prince's songs feel like a Hoagy Carmichael B-side.

>By the late 1940s, Disney's involvement during production had shrunken noticeably. As he was occupied with trains and the filming of Treasure Island, the directors were left to exercise their own judgment more on details.[20] Although Disney no longer held daily story meetings, the three directors still communicated with him by mailing him memoranda, scripts, Photostats of storyboards, and acetates of soundtrack recordings while he was in England for two and a half months during the summer of 1949. When Disney did not respond, work resumed and then had to be undone when he did.[21]

Think, if this were today they'd just use Skype and have him reject their work instantly instead of waiting for him to get back from England.

And they were all punished by dancing to death on hot coals.

People were really bored back in dem old days.

>giant feet
A foot job from them must be amazing

They are stepbrothers. Their mother just wants them to dress and behave like girls. That why their feet are so large.

Hot

They are shemales .

I dunno, they don’t really look that bad, I think the bigger problem was just how ugly they were on the inside.

Why are Disney movies so unbelievably lame?

you faggots have obviously never heard of a joke

That is absolutely inaccurate as far as marriages go. Educate yourself before posting.

They're supposed to look ugly, so they got as many unattractive traits as possible without making them appear disfigured. Are you really too retarded to ubderstand that simple concept?

Anastasia is the only thing that makes the sequels worth watching, ESL-kun. She's a pure girl.

evil = flat

Aren't those corsets?

I know they were fashionable in the 1920s.

I guarantee you if this movie were made today they would be.

Because they were just two dimensional characters.

This has a lot of fetish fuel potential.

But how can Justice be evil?

You know how cool it would be if someone did an animated film of the original unexpurgated Grimm's Fairy Tales Cinderella?

The work on the film was mostly done in 1948-49. It was produced in tandem with Alice in Wonderland, but Cinderella got done faster than expected so they decided to release it first.

That's the evil queen from Snow white.
The stepsisters got their eyes pecked out by crows or ravens or idk

Those old Disney movies are a lot more abstract-feeling. Possibly because they don't have the awful attempts at comedy like talking animal sidekicks and LOLsorandumb genies and whatnot.

Flat only looks good on you if you are either really tall or really short, average size plus flat is shit tier.

Ehh... it would be okay I guess

>Anastasia is an aged up Elmyra

They're goddamn hideous you blind fool.

Wonder why they switched her to a blonde in modern promotional material?

It looks brighter? I dunno.

She wasn't Aryan enough.

They're traps, stepmother wanted daughters.

What was with the sequels trying to redeem Anastasia while retaining Drazella's overall nastiness?

Is that one the fur slippers?

If that qualifies as hideous to you, then your definition of hideous is hideously skewed.

Bullshit. Nobody will make the characters you're supposed to hate trans, because that's not a good place to shoehorn in something progressive.

Bump

That’s only part of it. It’s pretty traditional to try to adapt old stories and throw in a little modern influence on purpose rather than always try to be 100% historically accurate to the time period the original comes from. Every adaptation is a product of its own time and it’s best to just embrace that.

>Possibly because they don't have the awful attempts at comedy like talking animal sidekicks

Cinderella is full of that, though. Did you forget the mice? And the way the mice were retarded on purpose? I mean I still love the movie and everything, but the mice in Cinderella were basically that era’s minions.

Nah, they’re only daughters when she’s trying to marry them off to men. If there’s a rich and powerful princess or something nearby enough who’s looking for eligible male suitors, the stepmother just changes their clothes and continues to try to whore them out.

Fuck the Prince, why didn't he just stop trying to go down the stairs?