New romancable trolls for Hiveswap

New romancable trolls for Hiveswap.

Discuss.

My god...

Why hasn't Scratch killed her yet?

I hope every single person that paid into this feels regret and shame

A bronze Horuss, nice.

Whats the point of the extended zodiac if you're using other symbols in your game

The tinfoil hat protects her, duh.
Those are both from the extended zodiac.

Does she wear tinfoil underwear?

I don't remember the questionmark being part of the zodiac...

I have no idea what "huge Hatched 2 Dance stan" means
Boldir is cute in an ugly way
These symbols are from the extended zodiac

Whoops my bad

so what, the trolls can go to space, maintain an empire spanning the galaxy, but actual flight with a vehicle in an atmosphere, nah, bra, that's impossible?

guess biological quirks do help skipping important parts in mechanics and science.

which proves once again that humans are inherently surperior to trolls.

I think it's more about how, even though they can, not every troll has thr luxury of flight. Alternia is highly surpressive and it would make sense that only certain trolls can have such a freedom as flying around.

Well, since trolls are pretty psychic,maybe the only kind of "flight" they know of is telekinesis assisted, so when they discoverd space travel they thought "whom the fuck would do this outside of space?"

the modern imperial drones are all rocket-powered flying robots. they absolutely have understanding of aerodynamic flight.

I'm pretty sure it's just supposed to be a joke about aliens having advanced technology without even discovering more primitive technology. Like when you watch some alien movie and they have ray guns but don't understand how a toaster works.

IE it's not that deep famalam

This. Half the jokes in Act 5 are about how nonsensical the troll lore is.

and here I thought it was that their extinction was entirely deserved yet they continue to spit in fates eye.

If boldir knows about scratch he's either gonna be killed or ignored in this act

Who said anything about atmospheric flight being impossible? A person usually dreams of something the person doesn't have, not something that nobody has.

>he
It's a girl.

>checks OPs image
No fucking way

shit. that's cute.

>Shorstack conspiracy theorist troll.

Are none of you aware as to just how pathetic this whole extra-canonical crap is? As bad as Homestuck was/ became, it wasn't nearly as offensive as this.

Making another entry in an IP with new characters is pathetic?

Hiveswap's not particularly good but it just seems like you're stretching for things to be mad about.

what does extra-canonical even mean?
i find it hard to care about them, knowing that all of them are going to be dead in a few years.

fucking paradox space, one day, not now, but one day.

Should I make a thread when it gets released? Its taking weeks so it might be really long.

my latest entry

> don't understand how a toaster works
Justified, because toaster is primitive and outdated, this is like being able to understand fucking astrolabe or something.

>Not knowing how to work an astrolabe
Pleb

Boldir's cute.

vikare is cuter

>romancable
explain

hypothetically at least

These really suck for names.

Its been two months since the sbahj kickstarter, where is the book

did hussie do away with the horns matching their sign? these look like canon-unaware fantrolls... i miss the grand homestuck days.

Homestuck Super when?

Being bugtested

Hiveswap 2 delay when?

Hussie does not design these, he just signs off on them.

>Expecting anything from a Hussie Kickstarter

Or a kickstarter period.