What's gonna happen next?

What's gonna happen next?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PoesLaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The status quo

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

both because of my OTP being ruined and because Kitty/Colossus shoulda been done around 1990

We need another bullet

Peter Quill will appear out of nowhere and fuck her in front of Colossus.

I wouldn't want to be Quill fighting him. Only Marvel's advertising agents can save him.

They're gonna have an awesome wedding with Kitty in a black suit and Peter in a beautiful white gown.

The most complete way to emasculate a man like Peter. Marvel does it again. And of course she doesn’t kneel because womyn.

I wonder what this must be like, making up a narrative in your head just to get angry.

lol

It's a bit you ****.

We need a new Peter for her to hook up with, she's already been with Parker, Quill and Rasputin. What other Peters are there in Marvel?

Don't get upset user. It's become legitimately hard to distinguish between those who're just taking the piss and those who're being serious.

Pumpkin Eater?

There's also Pete Wisdom, Ellis' self-insert that took her virginity.

>tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PoesLaw

Pietro Maximoff

this is the wedding they were hyping eh? blah

I’m out of loop. Where is this from?

Between Barry/Iris, Oliver/Felicity and now Kitty/Colossus, Guggenheim has been doing a lot of weddings recently. I wonder if he's having personal problems at home

xmen gold

Thanks senpai

Hasn't really been hyped, he proposed a couple issues ago and today's issue after he almost died she accepted. It really wasn't a very interesting proposal or issue.

Hey look like Marvel is trying to win back their fans

OH! It's Kitty and Colossus!

Is it bad that It's gotten hard to tell what who superheroes are without their costumes because every artist can draw them so differently?

With Logan now

why did Colossus even come back? he's better off dead

Yeah it doesn't really look like them at all, OP should have specified. I hate the way Kitty's been drawn in Gold.

>Northstar's gay wedding is now a staple of iconic Marvel weddings

nope the X editor is on Jean/Cyclops shippers side

That would be interesting actually. If she could keep him away from his sister long enough.

no idea who that is.

His face reminds me of Steve Dillon's work during Marvel Knights .

We miss you.

Paste Pot Pete. His power was essentially inventing Krazyglue.

We begin to question if Kitty is actually going to make it to her wedding this time considering this is the second time in a year (for her) that she's been engaged and to a Peter no less

>X-editor has shit taste
shocking
How new are you

fpbp

this would mean more to me if she hadn't already married peter quill a year ago.

Make it so!

He's got a nice ass

>narrative
Nice meme, Mouseketeer.

>Reminder Colossus was showing dangerous stalking behavior ever since Kitty left him.
>Reminder Kitty left her fiancee Peter Quill just because he missed her birthday, and that was because work was too much and overwhelming him.
That said, it's a shame Colossus has no other kind of story other than muh sister or muh Kitty. Just like that, it's a shame Kitty has nothing to bring to the table other than "who will I sleep with this time" stories.

Don't forget that she publicly embarrassed him in a Cabinet meeting, undermining his authority in front of the citizens and politicians of his planet

Peter Parker's still viable since that was their Ultimate counterparts that hooked up and not them. And with Bendis gone, Peter's safe from being turned gay for daring to touch his waifu

Why are her boobs so big?

Saturnyne comes back to fuck Kitty senseless.

>the people who thought it was going to be peter and mj

WAIT some idiots actually thought it was going to be Peter and MJ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Also she stole all his stuff, for no apparent reason, to go play super hero while Quill was still rotting on that job he hated but took because she told him to.

>storm and a darkie
>Based Scott with worst girl (they had to do the wedding because the cartoon was going to do it first)
>muh wife beater (even though she is a disgusting whore)
>literally faggots
>there was a time where it was considered not believable for them to be married and not have a kid so they made her pregnant

I more or less only guessed it from the >quill btfo line

Colossus used to have good stories back in the 70s. He also was good with Domino

from the thumbnail I thought Robin was proposing to Superman

>it's not Carol and Jess

>Implying Jean/Logan is any better

But Logan is shit he deserves a dumpster fire like Jean.

Isn't he a Muslim now?

>All ruined except the gay one
If heterosexual, I give whoever marry, one real world year.

I know, too optimistic.

I can stomach jean/scott better than jean/logan

make him a trap

Northstar's marriage is on the rocks ever since Iceman came out

Storm and Panther are still really close. Honor/state demanded he annul the marriage after the X-Men flooded Wakanda. He had no choice.

>muh company wars

>It's not Venom

Pretty sure the artist got his ass fired for all the commentary in his issue. The quranic verse on his shirt?

>O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

I’m amazed that a Muslim artist was fired by Marvel of all people.
Even G. Willow Wilson agreed with Marvel’s decision.

And it was edited out for future printings

That guy did nothing wrong. People throw "John 3:16" messages everywhere possible but the second there's a reference to an Islam bible verse everyone freaks out that they're a terrorist.

>So long, Kitty Pryde, I have made this bullet from the remains of the last one you were fired into space in
>FUCK
>also out of your boyfriend, who died like a bitch off-panel, as is the way of his people
>FUCKKKKK

and we all lived happily ever after

>Rocket leaps out of a spaceship to stand on her back while Peter rails her over Colossus's weeping body
>BAM! KEKED YOU!

>O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Whoso of you makes them his friends is one of them. God guides not the people of the evildoers.
yeah fuck off with your bigotry you filthy Mooselimb.

It was in reference to current cultural turmoil in Indonesia. Don't be ignorant. They ended up putting a dude in Jail for blasphemy for being a Christian and the artist was supporting that.

Most 3:16 references are to wrestling shit.

I thought she was still married?

Marvel is trying to cater to X fags. They are trying to bring back everything to status quo and are relaunching a shit ton of X books.

this guy gets it

I came here to post him.

Gotta love a man in thigh-highs.

Well now that Marvel has X-Men movie money again of course they are going to cater to X fags.

They revived Wolverine (albeit slightly before the buyout) You can bet Inhumans will slowly fade back into oblivion. And no one will shed a tear... though the new Blackbolt comic was pretty good.

Yeah it's understandable why the want to push the X-men with the movie rights and popular characters but damn am I glad that I'm a Thorfag so I don't have to worry about any cancerous X-men crossovers getting pushed in my stories.
I don't give a shit about Inhumans either but Black Bolt is my husbando so he will be missed. I'll shed a few cups of tears for him.

Based Ellis. Bendis crying in the corner because she never lost her virginity to Luke Cage

The New Mutants in Asgard stories were neat though

Nah sorry. I see X-shit I break out in hives. I avoid them like the plague.

>Bendis fucks off to DC
>they instantly marry off his waifu
BASED

>on the rocks
>not "on thin ice"
You fucked up.

>Bendis crying in the corner because he never lost his virginity to Luke Cage
FTFY.

>(jewish) writer
What did they mean by this?

>Yoshida-sama
>not Surge or Armor
BULLSHIT

They tried to warn us

>the wedding isn't gonna be Billy and Teddy

>Yfw when he says no

I'm years behind on marvel. When did he stop having Juggernaut powers?

>Cho's answer
My sides.

Wasn't this from when Squirrel Girl was 15?

Bendis is regreting not turning him gay too.

>Christina Strain
>Says she has boyfriend
>Says Gambit would actually be able to touch her
What did she mean by this

Secondary mutation

Why haven't they had a threesome with Magik yet? They've both been deeply in love with her since Claremont's days. I thought Marvel wanted to be progressive!

Armored jewish children that can phase through walls?

I don't think Bendis even cares. He knows how comics work. He himself enforces this "shitting on the previous writer" mentality. He had his time and unleashed with his waifu. Since he doesn't even read comics to write the ones he needs to, he won't read comics out of hobby. Not a chance. Worse X-Men comics starring his most hated character ever Colossus. I bet he's breathing in relief because he could get out of the sinking ship (Marvel, not X-Men) when he could.