Marco Diaz

Let's talk about Marco. No crossdressing.

We could get a punkish princess Marco using that outfit. Like she is trying to look masculine but failing because Marco is just a delicate creature.

Will he confess his love to Star in season three finale?

You're not the boss of me.

tight boipussy

he went from the best character in his own show and a guy Becoming a man to turning into a bitchboy chasing after some royal whore

something tells me Nefcy will push it to Season 4 finale, just to enjoy our collective Pain

She implied that it won't happen till the series finale.

Oh well, there's always Among Amigos

i don't think she said series finale but i'm pretty sure she said that she doesn't want to jump straight to a Starco relationship without making it earned. There could be a season where they are in a relationship, but it's going to have to go through the motions before it happens

pretty decent in seasons 1 and 2. Became a fucking autist in season 3.

Was referring to when she went on about how you can't wrap up a major storyline until the end otherwise there's no more story to tell. Star/Marco drama has been the most consistent story thread throughout the whole series.

I forgot this existed.

Speaking of wich, how good of a Girlfriends is Star anyways?
All we've seen of her so far points that she is just a one night stand, and a drunk as fuck one at that

Kelly has grown on me so much.

All i want from the rest of this season is for eclipsa to be used more and the monsters and mewmans storyline to keep going.

all i want for the rest of this season is for monsters to get in the ovens

3 fucking posts man
3 posts

There's a reason why everybody loves marco, He can be whatever you want him to be

kinda ruined for shipping drama, how the fuck you go from equality best friends with an alien girl to her slave and be proud of it? what the fuck

I dunno what kind of development this will bring, but at least his cheek marks were cool i guess.

>"fuck one version of Marco and save the multiverse from exploding"

>A fucking mexican nigger trap wanabee semi gary stu loved by all
>Not by me
Fuck you

I don't really like him anymore, feels like a non-character to me.

Trapfags ruined him because they turn everything they touch to shit

finally someone else

MARCO RIGHT NOW

Yeah fuck Star, I better go with RAPUNZEL

Virgin magical princess
>Kicked out of her own dimension because her parents got sick of her teenager shit
>Nemesis for most of first season is a manlet with a bald spot
>sidekick is an effeminate mexican and various high schoolers
>social autist who constantly endangers others with her lack of understanding of the world
>can't hold a healthy relationship to save her life, flits from relationship to relationship without consideration. Is vengeful and jealous

Chad sun-blessed royal
>Stolen as a baby because she's so great
>has foiled the plots of master thieves, mad alchemists, and primordial sorcerers
>adventures with a master rogue, a hardened warrior, and a contingent of loyal criminals
>instinctually sweet, kind, and helpful to all she meets after spending her entire life in a tower
>has been going steady with the love of her life, even turns down a hasty marriage proposal because the timing wasn't right. Is in almost perfect synch with her lover

I love Star too, though. This show is refreshingly simple in many regards however

Running away from your problems and hastily trying to fix your problems are both bad. Star: "I have to fix the monster prejudice in my kingdom, let's sign a petition and throw a party! Oh but there's still my Marco problem...hey wait, here's Tom! He's cute and we have a couple things in common, I'll date him!" She's not really trying to challenge herself, she's looking for quick fixes. The complexities of these issues are going to come back with a vengeance for sure.

>HAHAHA IT HURTS BECAUSE IT’S TRUE.
Probably, we can’t be 100% sure about the Tom part yet, but it sounds exceedingly plausible, given what we have seen and what Star is like. In S2 Star’s habit at running away affected both the plot and her feelings. Monster Bash has her explicitly confirm that she rushed things plot wise, thinking that she might have rushed things feelings wise sounds like a solid bet.

>Still I think that she had a marked improvement as a person from S2 to S3, there’s a lot of work left to do but she’s arguably way more mature, and apparently the most mature royal heir on Mewni, despite her previous fame as reckless and irresponsible!

Any show recommendations while I wait for the hiatus to end?

Tangled: The Series

Wander Over Yonder

Any drawfag thats kind enough to draw Marco as devilman or using the monster arm in a similar way

Monster Mosume. Its pretty similar to Star vs.

Seen it already Suu is best girl

Have a little experiment I wrote for shits and giggles.

The Scottish Star Butterfly or Reul Dearbadan-de
>”Guid day Marco ye skinny broon Adonis, fancy takin' a gander under mah skirt an' frolickin' mah ginger bush fire?”
>”… what?”
>”Ye bapit? Aam askin' iffin ye want me tae slob oan yer knob ye tanned sexy immigrant. Ah noticed th' way yoo've bin admirin' mah crease wi' those bonnie een ay yoors. Dornt hink ah dunnae kinn 'at ye wanna ye knock me up.”
>”Uhhh, I don’t really know what you’re asking for Reul. If it’s something I’m capable of doing then I’ll gladly help you-“
>”Oi, Ah see aam gettin' ken whaur wi' mah seductife advances, clearly a mair hans oan foreplay is in order tae gie in thes Mexi-Loon’s keks. Come haur ye hunk ay a quiverin' pansy stud, lit ole Reul Dearbadan-de lay ye oan yer hairless back in turn ye intae a big an' strang stallion ay a puss lickin' cheil.
>”Whoa whoa watch those hands of yours Reul, we’re in public right now and people might get the wrong idea-“
>”Swatch haur Marco ye silly ninny ay a hunk o' cheil meat. If ye dornt drap those keks in th' next fife seconds, aam gonna be forced tae jump yer burritae beef an' hop oan ye loch a ornery bunny until ye lit loose th' backed up bairn batter yoo've bin savin' fur 'at busty mink Jackie.”
>”Yea you tell’em Reul!”
>”Shut yer jacked up galluses enforced gob ay yoors ScotsFan13, yoo're nae e'en Scottish ye hairless fanny!”
>”I don’t know what you called me but I’ll assume it was something good. Besties fo’life Reul!’
>”Och Christ, laird hae mercy oan me when Ah end thes crabbit fillies life. Marco thes lassies beak breathin' chatter is givin' me a heed ache sae dae me a favur an' knock me ootta mah breeches wi' yer willy afair she starts yammerin' again.

Sometimes Marco is gayer than Shinji/Kaworu fanfics.

Why do you pedos think you get to have threads on.here when we dont?
Come on, we are going back to /trash/ together

Huh, I didn't see this pic before posting.
Anybody has SvtFoe plugsuit lewds?

Literally all.shit
What you want, for max waifuism is the loud house
:^)

Virgcoln
>No friends other than a nerd so pathetic even Irwin disses him, and a pack of fags. Used to run with Chadler's crew but he was too much of a pussy so they ditched him.
>Classmates hate him. He's so obnoxious and attention starved, he's annoying. And he screws over the class in competitions.
Family treats him like garbage. They blame him for everything, Lori forces him to date a illegal immigrant he doesen't even like, he's used as a lab rat by Dr. Mengele's secret clone, and he's in a VERY questionable relationship with Lynn.
>Looks like a piglet. Only Lynn is uglier.
>No confidence, just takes it like a pussy.
>Puta.

Chadrence
>Total bro with Jeff and Sumo. They will never abandon each other.
>Decent family life. Parents are poor but they do their best.
>One of the popular kids in school. Everyone invites him to parties and everything, even Belson kneels to Clarence at the end of the day.
>Nice kid. Feels no need to put on a show. Treats everyone with respect, even Belson, and has good morals.
>A modern Adonis.
>Teddy Roosevelt's distant descendant.