Star Wars Adventures #6 (Wed 17)
Forces of Destiny: Hera (Wed 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2p4xCUrBz_M
youtube.com/watch?v=gXWrsm0vCA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oi luv ster werz

it's a lie that disney shills try to push. Harrison Ford actually begged them not to make the movie but they banned him from the studio

>oi
B O S S K

Master race posting

Harrison Ford's a salty asshole and I'm glad Han's dead. Now when are they gonna kill off C-3PO?

I WISH I WAS IN RAXUS
HOORAY! HOORAY!
IN RAXULON I'LL TAKE MY STAND
TO LIVE AND DIE IN RAXUS

REAL master race waifu coming through. Out of the way, plebs.

shill.... easy on the soy

/swco/ has made their final choice!

Hopefully this threads doesnt turn into total shit like the late one that was struggling.

Obi-Wan Kenobi is /swco/'s top 2018 husbando!

At least a non meme opiton won the tournament in the end

>kill off C-3PO

Never

Unironically end your life.

Qui gon shouldn't have beaten Rex, he shouldn't have beaten Tarkin, and he sure as hell shouldn't have beaten Sheev

Fuck this

But he did. Cry more.

>Final round was Qui-Gon vs Obi-Wan
Pure pottery

>in the span of 30 years everything the heroes of the original trilogy fought for fell apart, they all became distant, Han and Leia's romance died completely, their son became space Hitler and the scattered remnants of the Empire somehow became stronger with more resources than the Empire in its heyday ever was
>enjoy the new trilogy!

I'm in need of assistance, for a job of very... sensitive nature. And I'm looking for only the best of the best. No milk-drinking, whiny jobbers.
Don't worry, assuming the job is complete you will be paid handsomely. If you fail, you'll lose more than just your reward.

The first five hunters to respond to this bulletin-post will make up the team

Alright /swco/ what books and comics, EU or Canon, focus a lot on the Imperials and/or stormtroopers?

Cry more soy boy.

Good one.

R2-D2 reporting for duty

>First Order
>Stronger and with more resources than the Empire
>Dumps all their resources on Starkiller Base and one bigass Super Star Destroyer
>Both get BTFO within a day of each other
>Only has like two regular star destroyers left

Resistance is in a bad spot but the First Order ain't doing much better.

Funny how when its a shitty Prequel it doesn't matter but when its a shitty Sequel it suddenly means everything ruined.

Nothing good

Star Wars Tales 10.
Quiet, goy.

How did Rose catch up to Finn on the salt planet after everyone but him turned around?

Friendly reminder that Ventress wants you to smile today.

I don't understand how they could have legitimately done this without thinking they would alienate anyone invested in the Original Trilogy. Ultimately all the main characters' physical and emotional struggles amount to boiled piss when Han walks away from his relationship, Leia walks away from Democracy to start a PMC, and Luke gets his ass kicked for 3 movies to redeem his father just to set up his nephew to commit the exact same atrocities.

Fixed

Best Eyes?!

>OT cast is the only thing that matters in Star Trek
Nope

>Shitty prequel
Doesn't matter because the original is still good and the good is what the series ends on
>Shitty sequel
Literally negates everything good that happened in the original

Not a difficult concept.

Apparently they're already taking control of the galaxy, according to the crawl, so I assume they have more resources than what was in the car chase.

>Literally negates everything good that happened in the original
How?

The later Trek series didn't ruin Kirk, Bones and Spock.
Power of Asian driving.

Asking again. Is it true that Solo was an idea of Lucas's and it's something he's been wanting to do for some time? I remember people in this general saying that. Links to sources would be appreciated.

>If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story

Help you, I will.

Cry more soy boy.

>LET THE PAST DIE. KILL IT IF YOU HAVE TO.

What did they mean by this?

Qui-Gon is the perfect dad and thus perfect husbando material. He should have beaten Obi-Wan quite frankly. As we all know how great he is with children.

>Is it true that Solo was an idea of Lucas's and it's something he's been wanting to do for some time?
Where did you hear this?

youtube.com/watch?v=2p4xCUrBz_M

Is he... Dare I say /ourguy/?

I haven't heard anything like that, but I know that in earlier drafts Episode III included young Han Solo on Kashyyk.

>villain's viewpoint
tlj haters are mentally ill, just like kylo

Reminder. These shit new canon writers stole the Bleeding Period Crystals Idea from Buzz Lightyear.

>They

Space hitler is an irational baby. That's what "they" meant.

I'm onto you astroturfer.
Trying to get nerd support by saying George is responsible for that shit show

We told you to fuck off.

Hmmm, I've never employed a Jedi before, but so be it. The droid will come in handy as well.
My my, thats nearly half the team! And so quickly... who else has the GUTS to speak up? There's a lot of credits in this...

Photo identification is a MUST!

youtube.com/watch?v=gXWrsm0vCA8

Absolutely.
PREQUEL PRIDE

If there's good money in it, I'm in.

The Ancient Conflict
>Audiences want a happy ending
>Corporations want sequels=money

>collider

FUCK NO

But RedLetterMedia don't say "you aren't allowed to like these movies", they say "these movies are shit and people who like them are dumb".

Qui-Gon is the best and Anakin wouldn't have fallen to the dark side if he was his master instead of Kenobi.

>people who like them are dumb".
Yeah, and that's called judgement shaming. It's a form of social ostracization and control

Cancer has been a thing since the dawn of man, user

>Where did you hear this?

Here.

Abrams doesn't think about the story, and especially not about the overall franchise. He thinks about connecting special effects. He basically writes a musical without the songs, everything in the middle is just there to keep you walking forward to the next special effect.

>the absolute state of white people

If they didn't have a source it's bullshit
welcome to Sup Forums

Do you think there's any credence to the rumour that Solo is going to be used to trailblaze Disney's new streaming service?
Reduced threatrical showings, but on Disney streaming a month after release.

What does Star Trek have to do with anything? I'm talking about Star Trek

What if The Rock was Anakin's master?

he trust her! too much

Sounds like something the fake news cooked up
Drama and controversy sells

The average person is a retarded bugman who cripples to peer pressure. Whatever is the prominent opinion will always be what the weak willed cumstains gravitate to.

>Real Life
>PT BAD
>ST GOOD
>DISNEY GOOD
>You're dumb if you disagree

>Sup Forums
>PT GOOD
>ST BAD
>DISNEY GOOD
>I'll kill you if you disagree cuck

People are just insects.

What make RLM's opinion important to the sw fandom? Yes, I'm new and I don't understand what is the big deal about them?

name of the service is something like
>The Falcon

it just works

He would be still better than Obi-Wan.

They trigger literal Disney cocksuckers like the guy from the video with their parodies.

They said the prequels were caca in a funny memorable way.

Sorry to the user who originally had this idea, but once I read it, I had to try. Cassian said I had to.

Ya ma boy won!

They had no argument and just shouted the same thing over and over.
recently they LOVED tfa and SLAMMED ro for the same exact reasons they loved tfa, so now they're just saying what normies want to hear because youtube shekels

They are the face of the cynical millennial movement that has brought this country to ruin with their faggotry

Service doesn't start until next year, so no.

>they LOVED tfa
Hmm, no, I don't think so honey

Everybody's boy. Obi-Wan a best

It's shit

I think this is accurate. Abrams only thinks about the possible visuals and how to achieve that with backstory taking a backseat. Lucas clearly is more a backstory person and then create cool visuals.

As for how/why it was largely to get to the sequel setting of Rebs vs Empire 2.0.

>all that EU cuck shit

Make this the next OP image

Star Wars will be good again as soon as a general moviegoer population that deserves good Star Wars exists.

Go rewatch their video where they say it's a gift from god because it brought back everything good from the OT (read: the whole movie) and stop sucking RLMs cock

is gud

Put some hats on there and we're golden. Nice work.

This has always been Lucas's backstory for him that Han was like Tarzan adopted and raised by the Wookies. It dates back to ESB.

needs hats user

I have no idea, I'm pretty sure they're not even into Star Wars at all.

reminder thAT THRAWN IS CONFIRMED FOR SOLO!!!!!