Rogue is for _______

Rogue is for _______.

Other urls found in this thread:

brainreleasevalve.com/?p=1700
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rogue is ONLY for a deeply romantic relationship where she is taken care of with daily cuddles and snuggles, and whatever she might need to feel secure and safe in her daily life.

Your non-canon fan-fiction will never happen. Shame on you for trying to defile her supreme purity.

X-Treme X-Men has that too

along with…other things of course

Was Chris Claremont a sexual deviant?

Gambit is a creep though

>mutant bitches
>pure
Pick one homo.

Jubilee is a virgin who stole a baby

If you heard those stories when he tried to get involved with the S&M community, then yes.

Dude's a sick fuck.

Every day is fetish discussion day

PERVERTS DO GREAT THINGS

well, I desperately need to pick up the rest of X-Treme X-men. I keep finding some books on sale and have most of it. But missing this

got any links of info on that? I know his x-wife was part of a satanic community and he was known to have come to some of the gatherings. This was a bit before Inferno and probably why his work then had a lot of hell and demons in it.

brainreleasevalve.com/?p=1700

That's one documented version. I've heard a few others via "Chinese whispers" from folks that work the convention circuit, most of it involves him getting some chick dressed up as Storm to dom his old, wrinkly ass.

kissing Carol!

You stole my LIFE. And for that, you have to pay...

…on our first date!

wedgies

high-cut bikinis are the best

I want Rouge and Gambit to get married and have a family already! Seriously Marvel, stop being cuck.

Kinky sex drinking games.

Welcome to Sup Forums
"Here you are all equally worthless"
-Sgt. Hartman
Full Metal Jacket

Carol and Rogue together might is still a little weird to me. Carol's such a slut and Rogue so pure, it would never fit would it?

Rogue is the exception, how can you deny it?

How is Carol a slut?

She becomes "mysteriously" pregnant at one point and tries to deny it. She then later has wild kinky sex with her own son. That's pretty slutty user.

Rogue has kissed half the MU lol

She has done nothing else then kissing them, and the whole kissing thing is some weird plot-point from way back in the day when she was first created. Also, Rogue as a character is constantly influenced and corrupted by the vile personalities that she absorbs/absorbed by accident, YET despite this, she remains chaste and tries not to touch anyone, out of fear for hurting anyone.

This lol. She would have several bouts of herpes at this point at the very least

I guess by that logic Kitty is a scaly, and should probably be in quarantine

Rogue does not have herpes, stop bully.

She's still forcing herself on people to this day. She's a rapist who steals powers, memories, feelings and thoughts.

Despite your protests the fact remains she's kissed more people in the MU than probably any other character, she was gangbanged in that prison in Genosha, she gargled Magneto's old balls in the savage land and fucked Gambit as soon as she could in Antarctica. She's not 'pure' lol

Carol's a saint in comparison

Live for the swarm

>She's still forcing herself on people to this day.
No she doesn't, and in the event she does, she is merely using her powers in self-defense.

>She's a rapist who steals powers, memories, feelings and thoughts.
People are raping her by touching her without her consent. Her mind gets bombarded with their icky and impure thoughts/personalities.

>Despite your protests the fact remains she's kissed more people in the MU than probably any other character.
All of these "kisses" are almost exclusively pre-90's when she was a villain, it has nothing on the Rogue we have today.

>she was gangbanged in that prison in Genosha
Why you trying to lie? It was confirmed by the writers that she was only molested, against her will. She was deeply traumatized!

>Magneto and Gambit
Anything she has ever done with Gambit is basicly Gambit using his powers on her to make her fall in love with him. MagnetoxRogue is retconned.

Sealing in a latex bitch-suit so you can make sweet love to her without getting harmed.

>a sick fuck
BDSM is a wonderful thing. Sick fucks are people who torture animals and babies and then fuck their corpses.

>Rogue is pure

How could ANYONE think this, at all?

Why are waifufags always the fucking worst?

>No she doesn't, and in the event she does, she is merely using her powers in self-defense.

A pure person doesn't mouth rape mortal enemy's or unwilling teammates. She could grab their arm just as easily.

>People are raping her by touching her without her consent. Her mind gets bombarded with their icky and impure thoughts/personalities.

She literally grabs/holds them using her super strength and kisses them, are you retarded lol. None of her victims aside from Gambit have ever given consent.

>All of these "kisses" are almost exclusively pre-90's when she was a villain, it has nothing on the Rogue we have today.

No they were largely post joining the team, and she didn't discriminate between team member or villain. She forced herself on a gay man (Northstar) and even kissed Colossus while he was unconscious. She should be arrested and convicted honestly

>Why you trying to lie? It was confirmed by the writers that she was only molested, against her will. She was deeply traumatized!

It was Karma for all the people she raped.

>MagnetoxRogue is retconned

Since when, and which time? When he boned her in the Savage land, or when he was even older in Legacy? Do you think if she absorbed him she'd get his liver spots as well?

Is that why she sucks old man terrorist cock?

>A pure person doesn't mouth rape mortal enemy's or unwilling teammates. She could grab their arm just as easily.
That's not true at all user. She wears full body clothing to protect her friends around her at all times. In a combat situation, you may not always have the time to rip off a glove or something similar.

>She literally grabs/holds them using her super strength and kisses them, are you retarded lol.
A lot of those enemies have super strength of their own, it's all in pure self-defense. She might be a goddess of purity, but she is not a retard that's gonna give the enemy the benefit of the doubt.

>She forced herself on a gay man (Northstar) and even kissed Colossus while he was unconscious.
All of this was under the influence of criminal personalities.

>She should be arrested and convicted honestly
I agree with you user, many of the personalities she has absorbed should be.

>It was Karma for all the people she raped.
How can you say that? Shame on you!

>When he boned her in the Savage land, or when he was even older in Legacy?
It's retconned hard, and never happened. It's pure fan-fiction at this point.

Well, if you consider getting anally fisted by a black prostitute dressed up as Storm to be a wonderful thing, then go right on ahead, sicko.

I miss when Sal Larroca drew like this...

Obviously for lewd.

Seek proffessional help.

Just because you can't comprehend the truth, doesn't mean i need help user.

someone post the Genosha rape pages

Why was that canon in the first place?

Wow that's like the start of 2/3rds of the hentai I read. Love me some aphrodisiac mind fuck ahegao.

Hey Sup Forums, maybe this is the thread to ask, but I've been looking for the first comic I've ever read, superhero comics aren't THAT commonplace in my country, but I found this one in the library of my small public school.

It was in the early 2000s it was an issue of what I assume to be an X-Men comic that looked somewhat old, maybe something from the 90s.

In the first page Rogue and Gambit are dancing/making out, and then one of them says something like "So it's true, you always kill the ones you love" and Gambit morphs into Mojo and rips Rogue's spine off.

I found it pretty weird how something so violent ended up on a school's library, but alas, can anyone help me out here?

If you had the opportunity for Storm to dom you wouldn't you take it? I certainly would

_rough

>rape
she was molested, not raped

>refuse to make threads to discuss anything worth discussing
>better go into other threads and complain about what they're discussing

You aren't part of the solution, so you're part of the problem, dipstick.

Gambit

being a cumdumpster

STOP

Make me

Yeah, nah
Every time you fill her up she cries out "Sugah!"

please stop? please

Rogue is for daddy Erik

CUMMIES

you guys are sick! trying to lewd someone as pure as Rogue. I HATE YOU ALL!!!!

shut up and pose for me, I'm almost done painting that sweet ass

>Rogue is for
Saving our eternal souls

Justice 4 Tempo

I like you user, let's be friends and post pure rogue together

am I doing it right?

she's showing a lot of skin there user, but it's good enough for me

You can't help waifufags.

Preach it

Marvel hires some fucked up writers wtf. LITERAL alien impregnation in childrens comics

>childrens comics

what comic

anal

deep loving with Carol and no one else

Rogue a whore. A WHORE.

Does anyone know WHY they retconned Rouge to be a fervent gargler of wrinkly old jew balls?

Marvel always enjoyed corrupting their young heroines. Look at kitty in this thread, an alien-prego. X-23 turned into a prostitute, etc.

so desu, rogue has dodged quite the bullet so far.

Remember that time that Rogue absorbed some of the Cuckoos power then telepathically projected a memory of Gambit railing her to everyone around them?
1/3

2/3

Trash

3/3

>railing
dude STOP, even though that's Gambit and he's a creep she is clearly not getting "railed" by him there. It's a picture of them making love. It was also a complete mistake, just look at how ashamed she is!

>all those expressions

staying away because I don't to die?

>it's a picture of them making love

Dude, do you have like a body pillow or something? You get so bent out of shape about this shit every fucking X-thread, it for real makes me worry about you.

>body pillow
D-do you know where i could get one of those?

Go see a therapist.

A therapist can't proscribe you a body pillow.

Nah, posting and defending Rogue's purity is the best therapy there is.

you're just not seeing a decent therapist

Well, he can proscribe it, and probably should. He cant prescribe it though.