Good evening owls,

let's read a comic

Other urls found in this thread:

multiversitycomics.com/interviews/dan-didio-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice Satan trips

what's out/good today

I deserve these trips because today was a Satan kind of day

i haven't read anything besides Avengers yet but people be mad about Batman and Wonder Woman

Dr Strange continues to be wild af

I swear to god if they resolve this like Shadowland then I'm done with the book.

Honestly nothing was good today other than Nightwing's two covers

I didn't like anything I read. There's Angelic I guess but I'm behind on that...

Strange is demon possessed?

there's a Shadowland omnibus coming out and i laughed and laughed and laughed

lol wat

Not exactly a demon

we're reading an issue and I'm going the fuck to sleep after taking a bottle of ibuprofen and chugging this cup of tea

nice NORTH BY NORTHWEST reference

how are you owls

this is some astounding grotesquerie by Cowan, damn

cold and sober

very meh

Mage was pretty good.

Also, I liked Damage.

Tired and frustrated. How was your morning?

>that capes versus indies thread that turned into yet another sane people versus literal Nazi supporters thread just because the OP brought up Maus

it got wild af huh

i don't want to know

mornings suck so much

it's pretty funny seeing that person say jewish communists want to destroy capitalism so they can hoard all the money ?

JL was fun

SUBTLE

Yes, even DC comics are not safe from Stan Lee cameos, True Believers!

Justice League was ok? I guess.

Could Vic Sage win a Fake News Award?

what about Lois or any other reporter

are you trolling

JL is many things, fun is not one of them.

Kill or be Killed #15

Hello, Storyteller.

Tomasi should stick to feel good filler.

>there are people who have a problem with SUPERMAN being feel good fluff
To those people, fuck you.

uhhhh you're not kidding about that thread, damn

Damage was terrible.

I feel like it would've been more interesting if Daniel weren't a boring artist and if it were so decompressed.

Fuck fluff.

i'm so mad bc i want Jon and the Legionnaire's kids so bad and it'll never happen

So is Knock off Hulk Damage the same guy as the one from those Early 90's comics and JSA?

It wasn't anything to write home about, but for an artist driven book with about 2 pages of story and 6 double-page spreads....Firestorm Amputee Hulk has potential.

If it evolves into something more storydriven.

Dark Matter/New Age of Heroes/whatever the fuck they're calling it is a damn good example of exactly what I hate about comics.

Your waifu is shit and Superman can be more than fluff.

Nah.
Damage is the name of the giant monster he's bonded to, Miracleman style.

How was the scene where Vladek freaks out because Anja has a communist friend explained?

Is this old Sup Forums general or something?
I left for so long I don't recognize the place.

Polite sage for off-topic

I've been enjoying Super Sons way too much. The most recent was shit, but everything else was passable enough that I actually like Jon and like Damian more than I did.

So was there any point whatsoever in having Cassie, Kon, and Bart show up? Hell, this whole arc was pointless.

It's a regular storytime with casual discussion.

Senpai, they're not even talking about comics.

So, The Boys show has cast really different looking actors for Homelander and Black Noir.

Wonder how that'll work.

hi user

we are a long-running reading group that's come to chat about anything and everything in addition to the current comic, especially OWLS

That is one intense looking dog

Awwwww, he's badass like my very own murderdog! (essential for fighting those fucking werewolves)

Shapeshifting powers?

>Damage two-man storytime (both storytimers had internet issues) became a mess in the end

Because I told those autistic Robin characterfags to fuck off.

I think they showed up because a Young Justice or Teen Titans relaunch is inevitable.
I dunno if Johns will make the writer shove the Titans of Tomorrow in it but it was at least to remind people those characters exist.

trolling Robin fandom is always a good time

It'd have to be, one's white and the other is black.

Bendis writing Robins book when?

Bendis writing DCTV-synergy LOSH book is a cursed mood

Hm. Nah. Give him Superman/Action Comics and Shazam. To start things off, he can pick up Justice League later on too.

What do the Dalish think of your mage elf OP, I've never actually played that out.

I just got fired from my job

They say there's going to be a split in the TT. How that will resolve is a mystery. I'd be down for something new.

that's, like, my win-win scenario for DCBendis

Nah he doesn't need to be writing Shazam right now. That character needs to be good first before getting ruined.

Robinfags however deserve to be taken down a notch.

That sucks.

Praying for the Injustice 2 spin-off with Brainy and it's just a regular LoSH book.

So far they're all "Oh, you're an elf, that's fine, but you don't know shit about us, that's also fine"

I reunited Wynne and her student, that was nice

then the revenant kicked my ass and I had to reload my game

I hope you find something better, user

>That character needs to be good first
Fat chance. I just want to see Bendis burn it all down to be honest.

Shit, user.

That's awful man.
Hope things pick up soon.

Best case scenario

where did you work
what did you do

They already got burned down in the late 00s tho

That DiDio interview also gives the feeling that Hickman didn't get Legion either.

dioxin is strongly carcinogenic

assistant at law firm
just wasn't good I guess? idk its my first job in an office
gonna read Daredevil: Born Again later and hope I do better from here

So, this is one of those plots that based on real life shit, right? Some genius really did sell a bunch of people suburban real estate on land that was basically toxic fucking waste?

Very likely.

Vic's outfits are all extremely action movie outfits

Good luck. Don't let it get to you too much.

Anybody got a link to the interview or can post the interview here?

I don't want them to give LOSH to Orlando, Venditti, Humphries, or Tynion's mediocre asses. I'd trust Hickman over them any day. But I'd pray for Parker.

Not going to pretend I remember where, but yeah. There's also some neighborhoods near me where all the kids have problems and the adults die young. Not sure what's up with that, could just be the plumbing.

multiversitycomics.com/interviews/dan-didio-2017/

Not sure about the specifics but it's incredibly plausible, "Hey sure this waaaas a Superfund site, but"

Parker is my top choice too, second is Lobdell and third is Sean McKeever

my wildcard would be a Gillen/McKelvie relaunch though

>Gillen/McKelvie Legion
I would be interested but I'd also hate it.

That's a tight top 3.

I'll second all of them

>that second spoiler
Ewwww. Maybe Gillen but McKelvie is a big no-no.

>Gillen/McKelvie
Is that book of theirs still going or are they one of the numerous teams that have an indefinite hiatus on their book

I think Tom King has never written something so poorly received.

They are, unlike BITCH PLANET, actually putting out issues at a regular pace and managing fill-ins with skill as they tell an ongoing story.

Or just bad building materials. My grade school had asbestos in the fucking everything. Nobody ever roasted anybody for needing inhalers, because the entire class, in every class, had them. And now that I think of it, our P.E. teacher really fixated on making sure all of the classes could be done outside. Fresh air is important.

Good, Wonderbat shippers need to fuck off and die.

I don't think Tom King has written anything worthwhile
its just so stilted and sad

Wic Div has a pretty constant schedule. Their break is on right now, last issue was November or December if you count the christmas issue, and the next is in March.