Should Marvel give Gwenpool a second chance?

Should Marvel give Gwenpool a second chance?

No, stop asking.

No

No, dumb waifufag.

it shouldn't have given even a first one.

They are relaunching her in summer along with shit ton of other books and renames her to Pink Ghost.

No. It got a creative team it didn’t deserve. They polished that turd to the best of their abilities.

FUCK no

Yes, but on two conditions.

1: Stop calling her Gwenpool. Give her a new name so people aren't confused.
2: Make her part of a team book instead of a solo.

>It got a creative team it didn’t deserve.
who?

I hope so. Seems a shame to end it just as it got interesting.

No, let her stay down with her solid run, don’t give someone else the chance to ruin her

Maybe....no!

Pink Ghost.

Strange name choice.

Peddle your waifu trash elsewhere.

Better than Gwenpool. Which just shows that not only is the character a blatant ripoff of a better character, but the author doesnt even want to put the effort in to make the name more appealing

She has a nice design and an interesting gimmick, so why not. Just change her name or put her in a team so it looks less like a waifubait series.

Her cowl looks like a ghost. Makes sense.

I like the character design of the comic but never actually gave the comic a read. In your opinion, what are the pros and cons of this comic?
Also is Squirrel Girl still relevant?

So no one mistakes her as kwirky kkk white girl

Pro:
Cute artwork at times.

Cons:
Pretty mediocre writing in general: Comedy that is not smart, quotable or funny in general, just lazy attempts at one liners.
Characters that are one note, barely developed, everything feels like a joke in general, like if you are not meant to care about anything.
Drama that feels forced and never goes anywhere.
Bland writting in general, there is nothing creative about any of the storylines, the artwork, nothing.

The main con would be is that its too much of a safe space comic to be good, Deadpool without what makes Deadpool a fun character.

Not really a fan of the game, but it actually makes her her own thing instead of keep riding on the brand recognition of another character. Can't say the same for the rest of the recent batch of teen heroes.

Please let it be true so best Batroc can live.

The only way her name could show she's a ripoff of another character is if it was Deadpool Prime.

FUCKING HOPE THIS IS REAL

I'll agree that it falls flat as a comedy, but I do find the writing to be quite decent when it deals with actual applied comic logic and dealng with shit like retcons and cancellations and character immortality etc.

Certainly not the first or best story dealing with the subject, but I find it engaging enough in general, and way better than the rest of the crap Marvel shits out nowadays, knowing perfectly well it's not much of an achievement.

Biggest shame imo was the time wasted fellating nu-characters like Miles Morales, Fem-Thor or girl-Hawkeye. It was muc more endearing when it was elevating old jobber characters like Batroc into dependable figures. The original characters were... fine, nothing to write home about sava for Vince, whose concept I really enjoyed.