twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah

Yes but it's time for it to rest.

What
Said

did someone from the show draw this?

im surprised its still going on desu

This

Yeah, but it's had a good run. Getting impatient waiting on this finale now.

Should have been gone long ago

Didn't Brandon Graham storyboard an episode of this?

I'll miss it, but I'm glad it had a good run. Hope people will remember like they do invader Zim or MLAATR.

>all that stuff that’s guaranteed to not get an answer

What’s your sadness about Sup Forums? What hurts knowing you’ll never get an explanation?

>Ice King will never be fixed
>you’ll never get to see so many origins or backstories

I'm assuming they'll exercise the "ice" part from him thus creating Ice Thing based on the mirror of half truths. Just a guess though.

>that elephant's trunk represents Finn's penis

Yes, just one though, "Jermaine." It was pretty good, he had a very bouncy and vibrant style.

IK will at least get some resolution. For me I'll never forgive the fact that we never got a Finn and Jake backstory episode. Marceline got like 10, why couldn't there have just been one showing what their family life was like?

She's looking the finn's sword.

Yes, I will. Even after the show has left the airwaves forever, and exists only as a passing mention in future Sup Forums generations, at least I will have our memories of it.

It's time for Finn, Marceline, PB, Simon, Jake, and everyone else to enjoy their rest. They have more than earned it.

Not really. I'll be glad when it's gone.

I discovered AT some time after the pilot. The Sup Forums threads were really sweet and comfy: full of enjoyment and enthusiasm. All the weird ideas were fun.

It was really rewarding to see the series evolve and broaden its universe. I remember the fan art of Ice King and Marcie paying off in an way that surpassed all the fan fictions. Those days are gone.

Goodbye, AT. You gave me more than a little pleasure.

Yo mods. Naked female and naked male in the thread starter post. This place isn't /aco/.

>The fun will never end, it's adventure time!

nope... i liked the old adventure time it used to be fun n random now its just tame ..

Feels pointless to end it now after Islands and Elements uncucked it. Should've ended it before getting to Flame princess, Lemonhope and all that garbo.

It feels like it's been gone since forever.
When SU happened and CN stopped airing a weekly new AT episode, as well as having long hiatuses, the show died slowly.

I want it to end with a bang to be honest. I love AT and it was great being here during its golden years.

Made no sense to end it when it was still that popular but I'm glad it got good again so I could enjoy it once more.

>LemongrabXPB

it's not a ship calm the fuck down faggot

I miss the AT drawthread crew. We had a bunch of drawfags in those threads that I've never seen post anywhere else.

Whatever happened to Pudding anyway?

From what I've seen everyone is still around in some capacity, but scattered all over.
Puddi is still on Tumblr drawing anime shit I think.
Sir was working on Rick and Morty last time I checked.
I think Vanilly is still working on her sex game thing.
Cheeseblade and Bluejr are still around Sup Forums, and Blue still draws things from time to time.
I'm pretty sure Coldfusion is still in AT threads.

Not sure what happened to others like Schwig or Fault or any of the dozens more there were.

Good times, lots of great content made in those days. Fucking 7 years ago man.

As a former frequenter of those threads, it still amazed me to witness a series gaining an entire drawthread dedicated to it with a slew of regular artists attending on a weekly basis. A feat that has never been duplicated even to this day which is saying a great deal with the lineup of insanely popular animated shows over the past several years

SIR hasn't worked on R&M since season 2 since they didn't notify him about how long the production gaps were going to be and he couldn't sit around jobless for that long. I only know this since SIR still does the yearly /fit/ comic.

I saw @ drawfagging over on /d/ not too long ago.

I have no idea what :B is up to these days. I think she might still draw on Sup Forums sometimes.

There were so many of them.

So like us in life huh...

Every day.

Aw that stinks about Sir, but judging from checking his Tumblr out every once in a bit he seems to be doing just fine. Those /fit/ comics are still ace.
And aw man I totally forgot about Toothy! I haven't seen her in ages, though I think she drew a Finn for this past Halloween. This is my fav pic of her's I think.

Wherever they are, they helped lots of anons have tons more fun with this show, and for that I am thankful.

pls gib canon big finn

can anyone of you fags maybe post these classic adventuretime drawfag pictures? Maybe inspire some people here to contribute.
It won't be as good as the past tho. Most drawfags here aren't as good as they were in the past.

>Puddi is still on Tumblr drawing anime shit I think.
I need that tumblr. Was a big fan back in the day

Thinking about it, there were hundreds, if not thousands of pics draw in those threads that I don't think were ever uploaded anywhere and I almost never see most of them reposted.

The funniest shit to me were the things that eventually kinda happened in the show.
Like Finn finding Jake's sex tapes.

the worst of crackships

I have so few now

Shit man I'll see what I can do but it's been ages and I've lost hard drives since then.
Posting what I got.

Give me a bit to get back to you on that dude, I usually find it by going to the source of one of her pics. Maybe you can get it by checking her deviantart?

Also, got her Tumblr and Deviantart for the guy who wanted em.
mrpurin.tumblr.com/
mayukichan.deviantart.com/

bless

If they were still a thing I probably would've ended up requesting future Guts Finn hanging out with future abs man Marco.

I don't even know what happened to hoot, card, caribou, potentpotables... there's just so many.

I think Herny ended up getting a lot of attention through that weird surge of interest in Ghoul School.

Unfortunately it looks like that's it for me, I got lots of other art but not vintage drawthread stuff. I'd be happy if anyone else who has stuff could post it so I could save it too.

My pleasure nig.

But since Jake has them, doesn't that mean they're Lady's sex tapes?

Even back then on page 454 she knew HW was the best.

Hoot, no idea.
I don't remember Card at all, might have been before my time.
Caribou wasn't around for long from what I remember, pretty sure I was on their Tumblr once but it was years and years ago.
Pote is still around sometimes on her Tumblr chordsimple.tumblr.com, but she's long since stopped uploading episodes or previews. Life got in the way.

And yeah Henry's still around but doesn't do AT stuff no more, hasn't for 2 or 3 years I think. Shame, that one Jungle Princess and Finn pic he did is still my favorite AT smut ever, it's so nice and fluffy.

I'm just posting any old shit I have at this point.

I have them all. Well, a lot anyway. I was the guy with the mediafire archives.

mediafire.com/folder/e8641boiwwrdu/AT drawthreads

this gonna be bananas
I am very thankful, user

I think we need to bring back AT specific drawthread, at least til the show ends.
Whether it be now to the end.
The last month, or the last week.
We need to bring this back.

>go check that page
>just under that art see Puddi talking to Kasu from like 6 years ago
RIP

it won't be the same with everyone gone

Would be delightful as shit, but unless there are artists around it would just be pitiful.
The drawthreads in their final days were sad to look at, the waning days of a once mighty empire. I don't wanna go through something like that again.

It would be cool to have some stuff up when the finale happens though.

dropped the show like 3 years ago i dont care about it anymore

At lends itself very well to creative fan art since you could come up with a lot of new shit, and it would still fit well into the universe, giving you more freedom to be creative with your art.
For stuff like SU you could make up a new gem, but you'd still be bound by the gem theme, but with AT you could make a Land of Chairs, or the Queen of Mold, or whatever, and make fun and imaginative pictures with them and/or the actual characters.
I feel like OK KO could have the some of the same potential, but the fanbase will never be as big as AT's was back then.

It got much better, but the scheduling is shit.
Someone kill Miller and that Indian dude.

Well Jake was starring in it.

Card was late in the game, same with Caribou, but they were hell'a productive when they joined.

Never did find out who drew this one for me, and then years later there was an episode about Jake world.

I don't know, must of the stuff I remember was still centered around the main cast and such. The world was used but the main characters still got lots of focus. People just seemed to really like them and wanna draw em doing shit.

Oh shit, I think Card did this yeah? And a few other pieces, like that one "I wish my hero Billy were here" thing and PB and Marcy in Pulp Fiction, I think I remember them now. They had a fucking great style.

Not to mention all that lore and faux-lore, the potentially emotional moments, etc. As well as the simple artstyle that led itself to be easy to draw or interpretative.

AT was perfect for drawthreads.

No I mean Jake was in the videos of the ones Lady kept at her house.
So wouldn't that mean Jake has videos of her at the Tree Fort?

If I knew then what I knew now then I would've deleted the non-delivery images from the folders, but it's already all compressed and up there so no sense regretting it now.

The old days where everyone loved Finn/PB look so quaint now. Remember the blowout when Flame Princess showed up? Not even going into What Was Missing.

I dont no how 2 make a post but got a ? If sum 1 can help but I like 2 draw a lot an want 2 do it wen I grow up but my mom say wen I grow up I wont want 2 do it cuz it 4 kids so are cartoons jus 4 kids?

post boipussy

Remember that one time the general tried to make an AT fangame and shortly after this was announced?

Because I will forever remember they literally stole my ideas from that thread including namedropping the influences in an article. The final game had nothing to do with Demon's Crest, Penn you thief!

People loved that shit man.

Card was a card, for sure.

I don't think he drew that 'everything is Jake' pic though.

Right, right, Lady brought the tapes over to the Treefort after Jake was abducted by that demon.

>If I knew then what I knew now then I would've deleted the non-delivery images from the folders
why tho?

>Not even going into What Was Missing.
What was missing was the point where the community was cracked and never recovered.
My first experience with tumblr-types. It was awful.

Man the old drawthreads would've made so much art for things like Fern and Finn's mom.

>giving princess BUBBLEBUM regular human hair
Why.

Shit was mega adorable then.

That FP in a sweater thing though lasted way to fucking long.
There must be at least a dozen or more pics of that.

File size reasons.

What was Sup Forums like around that time? I came here like a year later. I only know about the WWM fiasco from old screen grabs and whispered tales.
I remember the Mathematical thing, I want to hear about Sup Forums's reaction to it.

going down the Asian twitter fills the void cause they love Fern

the board would have exploded back then
wish we got these AT episodes back in 2014/2015 at least
I can only imagine how it would have been in 2012 if we got Finn's mom

I bet that was one guy's fetish and everyone fell for it hook, line, and sinker

kek

That they do, based Asians.
I think this one is talking about all the times that Jake protects Finn with his body which is cute. These dirty westaboos need to learn how to speak English so they can translate all their cute comics.

Fucking hell AT threads clogged up everything back in the day. Not as bad as Korra S1 finale, but still pretty bad. People just loved getting hype over shit, before they gradually lots their ability to get hype at all.
I'm still glad they finally happened though. They made me happy.

classic, though not as classic as the one where Nazi PB is waterboarding Flame Princess while masturbating her

Art, Discussion, Lore, Friendship. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when Sup Forums kept good Adventure Time threads. But that all changed when the bubbleline shippers attacked.

save for the pone invasion, Sup Forums was great until everything got super political

Remember that time we made a bunch of art of Finn having Jake-shaped erections?

Probably.

Imagine...

I bet Lilth.n would've had a never ending field day with that.

I'm computer literate so I'm asking someone to take pity and spoonfeed me, but how do I open/download this? I never do stuff like this but really wanna see that AT art

SOMEONE FIND THIS RIGHT NOW

I haven't followed the show for more than half its lifetime, so I probably won't even notice it's gone until Sup Forums tells me. What Was Missing was when it became readily apparent it was time to bail.

That wasn't even all that long ago, was in like late 2014.
>that was already 3 years ago
O-Oh well I guess it was kind of long ago, shit.

oh god what? I thought it was late 2016

my autism is probably documented in these threads by this point, but grass boi is my 2nd favorite besides Finn so it was cool to finally find some fan art

Were these designs better than the official?

Man there was so much puppy love back then, I still love it.

>better than official?
I don't know, the official ones give them all good character and do some fun stuff with incorporating designs from both parents. Jake Jr is weird but it's cool imagining she has a birth defect from Ricardio fucking Lady up.
I think most fan designs make them way cuter, which works better if they're just gonna be one singular mass with no defined personalities, but the way the show did it works if they were gonna get their own focus.
I never liked Charlies design that much though.

I specifically remember cause it was around the time the first AT bomb happened when they aired those 4 episodes all in one week. Who knew back then that this would be how CN treated everyone of its shows later down the line.

This is some vintage 2010 shota action right here

Yeah, now we know Jake Jr looks like that because her grandpa is a shape-shifting demon.
>I never liked Charlies design that much though
TAKE THAT BACK

This is a very petty reason to not like it, but I remember being bothered at how her feet were colored. They looked bad to me, but I haven't looked at her feet in years so maybe it's not a big deal at all.