Sith/Empire Thread

>best aesthetics
>top tier waifus
>the Empire run like a well-oiled machine
>best Force powers
>freedom from inhibition and the right to follow your passions
>race realism
Give me ONE (1) reason why you don't support the Sith and/or Galactic Empire(s).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YdgmH9Vv2-I?t=1m37s
youtube.com/watch?v=YeNrmp9kh3w
youtube.com/watch?v=xV34yqDNOqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No cake

Stick to your general, you star wars fag.

>Sith want freedom
>chain themselves to bureaucratic hell machines
>they eventually go postal and murder-suicide one another

They're like lemmings

The cake is a lie.

Siths prefer having control over others rather than prioritizing their personal freedom, though ultimately that freedom becomes a given once their end games are fulfilled and they achieve the absolute power necessary to sidestep through all the bureaucratic fuckery they perpetuate once it becomes truly beneath them. But that almost never happens unless they're level 90 keikakumancers like Sheev.

Although, that's really the fundamental flaw with both the Jedi and the Sith; both want to install themselves in power to utilize every resource possible to ensure the other is exterminated, but that's completely contrary to what defines both ideologies. Jedis use their power to "serve" the galaxy, but ultimately do little more than push their own Anti-Sith agendas first and foremost while never really benefiting from their elite social status themselves. And the Sith, they want to revel in uninhibited passion and ambition - but to do that they feel everyone else must be completely subservient to them first, or else moralfags like Luke and his rebel friends could resuscitate the Jedi Order and pose a serious threat to them. Neither one ever considers for a second that they would be infinitely more successful if they weren't such assholes, they're each truly enemies of the other's making.

My one reason is simple.
I am the Senate.

I rather choose my own path rather than joining the sith

The Sith Troopers had the most aesthetic uniforms in KOTOR.

>becoming the force's mindless slaves
>not trying to kill the force

Calm down there, Kreia.

these two warring ideologies represent the worst of the galaxy. a complete lack of control, and also the end result of too much control. The jedi temple only wants to further their own ideals, no matter the cost, as shown by revans "rescue", which was little more than a brainwashing to make revan the jedi's loyal pet while the sith are followers of the philosophy of "might is right" which has lead to great slaughter. both of these are inherently flawed and show that the only path toward a more peaceful galaxy is to destroy the one thing that gives them their ability and fuels their toxic belief systems. without the force, a jedi or sith is just a driven human/alien.

I've always liked the Empire. Kill the Rebel scum.

easy

TIE fighters are the tightest shit ever and I dont want to hear a word otherwise unless you want to say something to the contrary

> Cheap
> Maneuvreable
> Baller solar wings
> No moving parts so no machinery failure
> Faggy X-Wings were made by Incom just to match or surpass the base TIE model, X-wings need rare alloys and are especially expensive to make.

>go down to a gentle sneeze

tie fighter are fragile, but everything goes down if you hit it with a laser enough. the greatest thing about them is that the rebellion is absolutely shafted if they lose their X wings, and would have to resort to the Y-wings and other less ideal craft, while the TIE pilots just keep coming

>Sneeze
>In Space

>Just a human/alien
With decades of combat experience, cutting edge technology, a sword that can reflect blastershots and cut through anything, the highest levels of education and is now furious at you for killing their god.

bad skin condition. I don't want to look like I literally sleep with vibroblades, OP.

Sith Swords>Lightsabers

>implying shields really matter
Didn't do those rebel ships in the trench run much good

Hey now, Sheev is not made of money.Guy's got a Galactic Empire to run.

Doesn't help that his Moffs are blowing the budget on fleets of staggeringly overpriced battleyachts either.

They look like shit though.

Sheev probably designed them ugly to further mock Vader

Sorry user, the Rebels' alphabetical fighters are cooler than TIEs will ever be

would kreia cry if she ever saw the ones she thinks she can kill the force but she never met the embodiments of the force

The Ones are just super-powerful Force users, not literal embodiments of the Force

GO BACK TO YOUR CANCEROUS GENERAL AND STOP POLLUTING THE CATALOG

youtu.be/YdgmH9Vv2-I?t=1m37s
Name a more badass moment in all of Star Wars. Hint: you can't

youtube.com/watch?v=YeNrmp9kh3w

>reflect blaster shots
Not without the force, they can't.

Reminder the new canon is safe and castrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=xV34yqDNOqE