The Just - The perfect universe for CW adaptation?

>simple costumes that would be easy to recreate on the CW
>lathered in teen drama
>doesn't step on the toes of the film division as they're explicitly not the original heroes
>allows for multiverse shenanigans

Morrison created the perfect universe for the CW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U2Q0KzEUw2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was thinking about this comic while watching the LOSH cartoon where their girl Lex has hair (until an explosion temporarily burns them) and thinking, how dumb did Morrison and co think we were that they had to have their girl Lex be bald so that we'd get that she's girl Lex.
Reminded me of youtu.be/U2Q0KzEUw2w

>how dumb did Morrison and co think we were that they had to have their girl Lex be bald so that we'd get that she's girl Lex
Are you retarded or just pretending?

She's riding off her dads iconic appearance, like most of the heroes in The Just

fuck that, I'm still waiting for my goddamn Smallville crossover

Head canon time.
This Blue Beetle isn't Ted, it's Tim Drake as Dixon originally intended from Tim to be Teds temporary legacy.
I did wonder were Jaime was in these splash shots

Being bald isn't a costume, but I guess since she's a slut and spends half the comic naked that's all they had left.

Was this story any good?

And Waller being fat isn't a costume. You don't have to have a costume to have an iconic appearance.

Harry Potter's iconic look is a mop of black hair, circular glasses and a scar, it's not a costume but it's still iconic

JUST

And if Harry Potter's kid has the same haircut, glasses and scar I'll call that stupid too, even if it's meant to signify he wants to be like his daddy.
Some characters aren't fit for these apparent legacy shenanigans.

I honestly can't think of anything that's more stupid and gay than head canon

Who is the electric guy?

>there are people who don't like Lena's design

No shit, it was inspired by teen dramas like CW shows. That was the whole point.

You know, I would totally read a gossip magazine in the DC universe.
Kinda make me curious about how the paparazzi operate in DC

Static, original costume maybe. Don't know what the rights with the Milestone characters were when this came out so maybe they hid the face just in case.

As long as they're not one of those retards whose head canon contradicts the reality presented by the author, it's fine in my book.

Nah man, then Sup Forums would have their work cut out for them.
>The Just? More like JUST

Oh fuck off and let me enjoy my fetish you joyless cunt

Storytime please senpaitachi

Didn't Chris get taken for that boring Multiverse Superman fight? He probably is dead anyway.

Already happened with JL anyway

I hope not, the whole point of why i liked that was because it portrayed the negative of a cringey TMZ drama obssesed world of cliquish uppercrust self absorbed assholes. I dont see how a series can survive when the while point of the characters is to make you hate them

The series would survive only because other people like watching cliquish uppercrust self absorbed assholes.

I wouldn't watch it though, not unless it actually had more to it.

>The series would survive only because other people like watching cliquish uppercrust self absorbed assholes.
Why do people like cringey drama shows anyways? I always hated shit like riverdale and MTV teen shows, i never saw the appeal

Jimmy cuts the fucker's if they even attempt it, so they don't