How does this work?

How does this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6KtbrFX1Bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Homer's incredibly high levels of radiation stunts his family's growth.

Springfield has a weird field where nothing ever changes.

Apu and Manjula were born outside of it while their children were so the latter were affected by it but less than Maggie.

Ling is from outside it so that's why she's passed both groups.

Wizard.

Nobody in Springfield notices that schoolchildren have been in gradeschool for 20 years because of the nuclear power plant's effect on Springfield. The radiation messes with people's memories and perception so nobody finds it strange. Nobody from the outside notices because nobody cares about some backwater white suburbia town.

whats the name of patty's china baby?
i need to look her up on paheal

Ling, I think. Hey, why am I helping you?

It's awful, that's how

dude gets a little rambley in this particular video but he points out some neat things about how simpsons continuity works.
youtube.com/watch?v=x6KtbrFX1Bk

I don't think there's any R34 or much of any fanart of her at all.

Apu didn't even have kids and wasn't even married. He goes from a bachelor to a married man with toddlers. In fact the episode Apu's wife gives birth had a 9 month time skip. And Maggie is the same age.

>watching Zombie Simpsons
Was your first mistake.

Kids with Asian heritages mature quicker... Like other animals

Why do you have to get all Sup Forums in a cartoon thread. What are you trying to accomplish

Ling always seemed to me like a plot device to get the Simpsons to China. I never thought the writers planned to use her in any serious capacity.

Clearly newfags don't remember that guy.

what guy?

The Simpsons are immortals and they produce a time dilation field around them that slows down time relative to the rest of the world and occasionally rewrites memories accordingly think that episode of the fairly oddparents where Timmy revealed that he had been halting time for 50 years, the Simposons do that but unconsciously.

Not sure.

To be honest it would be feasible and preferable in some ways for the Simpsons to diverge, and have one version with eternal unaging cast and the other with aging.

Consider the other setting jumping across time between episodes, between the years 1989 to present day. Homer's birthdate was established in an early episode as 1955, and Marge was in the same year as high school as him. So in 1989, Homer and Marge are 34, Bart is 10, Lisa is 8 and Maggie is 1. Set episodes across the time period, with characters aging up, being born and dying off appropriately.

For events like Maude Flander's death and Apu's marriage, use the release date of the episode as the real-world date. So Maude died when Bart was 21, Lisa 19 and Maggie 12.

Underfed.

Springfield is an SCP site.

homer is 38, at least according to a few episodes and the arcade game.

That would mean he and Marge had Bart at 28. Not sure whether that works better than having Bart at 24, as per the 1955 birthdate. In any case, it doesn't matter much. Homer does look more 38 than 34, but Marge looks more 34.

marge IS 34

Well then so is Homer, they were literally in the same year of school together. A four year age gap means total timewarpery.

Or Homer had to repeat some grades because he's retard.

Fiction only corresponds to reality when the creators of said fiction willfully choose to do so. I hope this helps you understand.

its a commentary about how immature MURCA is

Didn't watch the Behind the Music episode where they explain this?
Homer makes the kids take growth stunters

simspsonsfag

DO NOT SUMMON HIM

heh, that fukkin maggie is dying to become a reaction image

Converting you all to the one true way, so we can all go out and kill all the niggers, gays, and Jews, and then rape their corpses as God intended

>kill all the....gays
>and then rape their corpses
Wouldn't that make you gay?

Maggie is slowly draining their youth to avoid growing up herself.

Reminder that you idiots put the most pro-Israel president of all time in the white house.

Way ahead of you

Also have one for the Lisa panel.

Maggie is a lich, the pacifier is her phylactery.

some pokemon evolve via level up, some have unique or different conditions to make them evolve.

No, we got to kill all the whites since they’re responsible for every war that ever happened.