Why does she get so much more attention then every other member? She has the most detailed story...

Why does she get so much more attention then every other member? She has the most detailed story, most screentime in music videos, and she has more official art. 2D may be the figurehead but she is the main character it seems. She gets 2 solo music videos and murdoc and russel combined don't get one?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/watashiwanoodle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sex appeal

That's her thing.
Russel had the ghost whisperer thing at first and used to be a really Big Guy so he stands out well enough.
Murdoc and 2D were the founders, the latter the lead singer most of the time and often both do the most talking.
Noodle was just sort of there until they handed over a bunch of other things to make up for it.

Jamie Hewlett loves his jailbait

Starting with the obvious : her being a japanese (jailbait) girl with all the fetishisation that comes with it.
The fact she started as a kid and we literally saw her growing up (and becoming legal).
Also Jamie Hewlett drawing stylish girls like no one else.
She's bizarre and kind of ugly but in a cute way. But that point isn't really different from the other members.
A huge part of her appeal for me is her being the only girl in a all boy band. Obviously in a all girl band she wouldn't stand out so much.

Because she's à vite dancing girl

*A cute dancing girl
Damn gotta disable autocorrect

The Mascot

She got the most story in Phase 2 because she was a child in peril, it was the emotional underpinning of the whole El Manana crash thing, however that worked out.

Since that was the most story-driven phase, it seems like she's got the most attention, but given that there's been a minimal trickle of content since, she's pretty much been equal with everyone else. She was only in one shot of the Do Ya Thing video.

I don't think she's even had a song on Humanz. She and 2D split the spotlight on Strobelite.

>18-35 male crowd is a large demographic on 4chinz
>many of the Gorillaz/Noodle fanboys "grew up with her" as she kept getting drawn more and more "mature"
She was my first cartoon boner. I'll never forget the first time I saw that DARE video.

Why doesn't he get any attention? It's because he's black, isn't it?

Are you seriously asking why the cute girl gets the most attention?

From Russel's article in Gorillaz Wiki:
>Without Russel, Gorillaz couldn't survive: he's the safety net, the linebacker and the true defender.

He is more important than you think.

I liked her better when I thought she was a faggy boy.

because shes the waifu

Aesthetically, Russ and Noodle are my absolutely favorites.
Murdoc's whole look is too easy to do, so it comes off as "bland spooky" to me, and 2D is just the most "yeah I could see someone dress like that when I'm outside" but he's ok.

Also this Come on, OP.

It's because she has become the experimental part of the band. 2d is a simple quiet dude,and is like the comical charecter were supposed to relate too. Murdoc is the group asshole, and Russell is the defender, the guy who watches out for the group making sure no one dies. All have a story, but noodle is the catalyst.

Russel's the single most interesting member and gets such little spotlight. I wanna hear him in more interviews.

Because she's a fucking useless hole.

noodle gay

user speaks the truth

Russ doesn't have too many crazy things going on with him (consistently). But he's the only relative normal one of the group

Isn't the Gorillaz TV show supposed to be happening this year?

/thread

>they post fanart thinking it's official art

every time

russel and noodle both have the least amount of personality. there's a reason the majority of interviews were only 2D and Murdoc

They sure as fuck managed without him in Plastic Beach.

>Why does she get so much more attention then every other member?
She's Hewll's favorite.
She was a stand out character because she was deliberately designed as "something different" (a child instead of a full-grown woman). This coupled with the Asia-mania going at the time gave her a considerable amount of development.

Then Trump happened, both Jamie and Damon lost their minds and now she's got most of the focus because you-know-why.
Just check this shit out:
instagram.com/watashiwanoodle/