Amazon spoiled Slott's story kek

Amazon spoiled Slott's story kek

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-Worldwide-Vol-9/dp/1302909983/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1516303151&sr=1-1&keywords=Amazing Spider-Man: Worldwide Vol. 9
amazon.co.uk/Amazing-Spider-Man-Worldwide-Vol-9/dp/1302909983/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1516303151&sr=1-1&keywords=Amazing Spider-Man: Worldwide Vol. 9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Huh
I really thought they'd go the magic/devil route but i guess that makes sense based on the design

I guess this is where the Maximum Carnage 2 rumor came from

amazon.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-Worldwide-Vol-9/dp/1302909983/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1516303151&sr=1-1&keywords=Amazing Spider-Man: Worldwide Vol. 9
Nope.

It's on the UK version
amazon.co.uk/Amazing-Spider-Man-Worldwide-Vol-9/dp/1302909983/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1516303151&sr=1-1&keywords=Amazing Spider-Man: Worldwide Vol. 9

Heh. This is his last Spider-Man story, right?

I think so. If not he has one more

Oh. Well shit, then.

Good riddance. Did they announce who is taking over after him?

>symbiotes again
those shits are to the Spider-verse what the Space Cuckoo is to the X-verse

Nick Spencer has been rumored.

I wonder if someone will storytime his whole run, I quit at the Parker Industries shit after I picked it up again for Superior

So now "Goblage" is a thing? Is it anywhere near as cool as Monster Ock from that Spidey game?

Two stories about stolen symbiotes just a few months apart?

coming up with new ideas is hard

That doesn't make sense. Norman Osborn was obsessed with magic and shit. And now he is Carnage. The fuck was with all that magic teasing?

Carnage is chthon-attuned now. Could be something to do with that.

That teasing ended with Osborn not getting magic because he's evil

Didn't expect anything different...

Norman Osborn has been the big reveal for how many Slott stories now?

what really matters its the very last one
and whatever shit slott does it gonna be retconned asap

Bringing back Norman Osborn was a mistake, the worst thing to happen to Spider-Man ever, he's too strong and too connected to be fucking around with Spidey.

making a hierarchy of Pete's Rogues with Norman perched clearly at the top is terrible, the classic rogues should all be equal threats, Spider-Man should not have a singular big bad, the same thing is happening with The Flash where Reverse Flash is getting all the major villain moments.

.....ok ime intrigued

Wow! It's a return to status quo AND a rehash of an existing character/idea!

What will Slott think of next??

Well the big marriage in June turned out to not be them undoing OMD, so I'm already back to not caring. Why Marvel thought anyone would give a shit about Kitty and Colossus getting married is beyond me.

Maybe, maybe not. With Norman as Carnage, writers won't have to use Cletus the serial killer in cartoons.

HAPPENING

>Dan Slott literally stole the ending of PS1 Spider-man game for his shitty storyline and continual ruining of Norman Osborn.
Why can't marvel just pick a fucking direction with him already. I swear, his motivations change each arc.

>his whole run
The fat fuck had a 10 year run. I can’t imagine the autism required for a storytime of that magnitude.

Osborn should've died during Siege.
Everything he was in after that was dogshit.

>Spider-Man should not have a singular big bad, the same thing is happening with The Flash where Reverse Flash is getting all the major villain moments.
Every iconic hero needs an equally iconic arch enemy. The antithesis of what the hero represents. That’s how you know a hero is a successful hero.

Given his uncontrollable boner for Otto, I'm surprised his run isn't ending with Monster Ock.

>the classic rogues should all be equal threats
The idea that Kraven the Hunter should ever be a threat to Spider-man is and always has been laughable

well someone managed to do all of Invincible

it took 7 months but they did it

Yeah but Invincible was mostly good.

I loved that game as a kid and always wanted Monster Ock to be canon someday. so I hate Slott for not picking that route when he had a golden opportunity.

Who says Otto isnt involved? Im sure he will be there

That's funny, usually Slott spoils a story.

I did the entire Ultimate Universe

That’s really gay

Nazi Spiderman here we come.

Hahaha

Basically all of this is wrong though

well Bendis not writing Black Panther is correct

Well, Considering that Carnage just got done being magically powered up by an elder god in his solo, the magical link to Norman seems spot on.

>Norman Osborn was obsessed with magic and shit
No, he was just obsessed with getting a new source of power. Magic was the avenue he was seeking but that didn't pan out for him.

Anyone that was even tangentially aware of what the upcoming ASM arcs were going to be about already knew this since the summer. They sad at a con that the big spider-event of 2018 would be about Carnage. That's why people have been calling the 2018 spider-event "Maximum Carnage II." Meanwhile, the issue the was "setting up the 2018 spider-event" was about Osborn trying to find a new source of power, which was solicited back in June and released in September.

Then once the arc had its first solicit, they released images of "Red Goblin." What the fuck else was it going to be?

I hope Osborn beats the shit out of Peter and completely crushes his will to live. Fuck Peter.

This post was made in July. They said at a con in June that Slott would be writing a major Carnage-centered story in 2018.