CBR is cancer, Newsarama is shit, and Bleeding Cool is doesn't even read/watch the things they're reporting on

CBR is cancer, Newsarama is shit, and Bleeding Cool is doesn't even read/watch the things they're reporting on
>last episode reveals an unexpected person from SHIELD's past
>herr who could it be?
Where can I go for good comic related news?

You read them for news, like what's coming out and who is working on it. That's what news is. Everything else is opinion and opinion is shit unless you agree with it.

They don't even answer the question in the headline though, how is this news?

It's not, it's a review. Or a paid advertisement disguised as a recap. Like all physical media sites, the only thing that isn't playing on your stupidity is what's coming out and who is working on it.

It's not a review or a recap though. It reads more like a reminder that the show they clearly don't even watch is going to air. If ABC paid for this they didn't get their money's worth

>mah nigga Ward back again

No it's the kid of the guy who sees the future. She has the same power and is there in the future

For better or worse Newsarama is the best comic news

Yeah, I don't get ops beef with Newsarma. They deliver good interviews with writers and actually know what they are talking about when interviewing unlike other sites, do great analysis for the latest events, etc...site layout could be a bit better maybe, other than it's my favorite.

I remember Newsarama sunk so bad that CBR looked better. Now after the buyout two years ago, CBR sunk so badly that any version of Newsarama looks better.

What happened to comicvine ? They barely post anything ?

I don't think CBSi or whoever owns them now really cares.
They did get a new searchbar recently, but I haven't tried it out yet

The Comics section of IGN is pretty good but they sometimes get news a few days late

This is my problem haven't been in years. Is it still 90% top 10 lists?
>late news
Not good then

Former admin (Don) left. Second admin (Matt) doesn't really care. Staff are mostly gluing the site from the glitches and bugs, and the mods are too busy abusing their power.
Most of the good reviews, previews, and news are done by users.

>Is it still 90% top 10 lists?

CBR? I would've said 95% but yeah, it is. Dumber content too. They had "Revealing Costumes Marvel Should Be Embarrassed Of" with Black Cat, Emma Frost, Thing, and Namor on it. So fucking terrible that it makes me miss even Wizard's worst.

I meant Newsarama. I won't go to CBR

>CBR is cancer, Newsarama is shit, and Bleeding Cool is doesn't even read/watch the things they're reporting on

Don't forget that The Beat was bought by Lion Forge and is going to become an outlet for LF's particular brand of anti-white comics.

>The Comics section of IGN

Who the fuck goes to IGN for comics?

I don't know what any of that means

Newsarama still does lists. The best I can say is that they do less lists compared to the number CBR does now, which could possibly mean Newsarama is still doing the same number of lists as before.