The lemon is a mighty fruit

The lemon is a mighty fruit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzWsLaolyLw
youtube.com/watch?v=tLMV9B3vq1A
youtu.be/xbE8E1ez97M?t=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not Sup Forums related, back to /tg/ with this unfunny trash.

>this shit still here
>thread where user who meant to post to Sup Forums is still in catalog
>Neil Gaiman thread gets deleted immediately
>mfw

The emperor protects!

It is some kind of animation.

TTS counts as Sup Forums you fag Lord, go back to waning your mediocre cartoons and your even more mediocre Capeshit comics.

Punished Boy arc when?

So are we getting a Road Trip short or an episode next?
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Boy was female. The androgynous yelling and Boy complaining that they'll never get to be a Space Marine. Boy is fairly uneducated so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't know only males could be. Not willing to headcanon it, but all unknown is I want more Boy in general.

Warhammer is trash.

I wouldn't care but I do hope boy is male and does become an imperial fist but still just holds the vox. Plus female boy Leeds would skyrocket.
As for what's next Alfabusa tries to release something once a month so maybe a short bro trip episode then a proper one

If Boy ever gets to be a Fist I hope he gets a voxcaster in the shape of a hammer. It plays encouraging words from Dadorable and his jokes.

If I'm being honest I just want more tts fanart in general

Episode had to much Boy bullying for my liking.

So is anyone else missing kitten and magnus being away from the main cast for so long

sorry, we should get back to waifu threads, bitching about cal arts and asking who was in the right.

Please tell me someone can chris orkson post in this thread. Because boy must be protected

>Sassafras
If her name is supposed to be a joke then I'm not getting it.
Do not lewd Boy

You will cease the lewding of Boy this instant.

Sassafras is a funny word. Also Lewd Sassafras instead of boy

Now this is the type of lewd I can get behind.
Good grief just how large is she

What is the big E's reaction to this?

Quick rogal call chris orkson

GO GET EM SON

>OI, WUZ GOIN'ON IN DIS FREAD?

>The Engine of Woes is actually just a shitty yet space faring Prius That Vulcan uses for Road trips.
>The reason it’s called the Engine of Woes is that it’s far to cramped and the only selections of music are Vulkan’s singing, or Corvus’s Linkin’ Loyalist mixtapes.

THEY'RE OVER THERE MR. ORKSON

I'd pay money to hear Vulkan cover a bunch of songs. I'm imagining him singing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" very enthusiastically

>RIGHT YOU GITS, WOULD YA CARE TA TAKE A SEAT WHILE I ASK YA SUM KWESTIONS?

What are you gonna do about it, kill me?

Now I’m just imagining “Out on the Open Road” from a Goofy Movie, But with Vulkan and Corvus instead of Goofy and Max.

Boy has been a BAAAD boy and is going to get a spanking

Episode according to twitter.

Probably the trunk of the Engine of Woes, might take a few years but any Slaaneshi would get bored in there.

Big E would not be above fucking an Eldar. I mean, he'd probably kill her in the process, but still.

>magnus with two eyes.

So do you guys think Bruva is gonna pull the dick move and have every faction heading to or meeting up or returning to terra happen at the very end of season 3 leaving us on a bullshit cliff hanger.

>dick move and have every faction heading to or meeting up or returning to terra happen at the very end of season 3 leaving us on a bullshit cliff hanger.
I hope not, but a cliffhanger seems likely.

Because this current season has more plot the the previous two seasons combined, and most of them involve people coming to the emperial palace (and most of them are heading there to kill magnus). So this would obviously mean season 4 would be more about changing the status quo considering that the emperor would have 4 of his sons back (assuming he and dorn can keep them from killing magnus) and there is just too much riding on the like to pull a "see you in season 4".

Also side not if they're gonna implement the timeskip stuff into the plot season 4 would probably be for the best

Probably get some of them back and the Emperor smooths things over. Then Russ shows up and we get a wait for season four.

Russ would be the best season 4 cliff hanger also because the wolves might be the coolest marine faction (outside of the salamanders), and because more butthurt magnus

I'm calling it that Magnus/Kitten return and then they're then followed by Russ and Fyodor

Who has the best theme and why is it Cegorach?
youtube.com/watch?v=IzWsLaolyLw

what about Vulcan and corvis

That's pretty good, but I would say Vulkan has my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=tLMV9B3vq1A

>Corvus' Linkin Loyalist mixtapes
PUUUUUUUUUUUURGING WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH MY KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Needs a guilliman edit.

You mean needs a papa smurf edit

Maybe wake up Bobby G with a shock of a bone crushing hug.

You sir, are my Battle Brother.

Then the elf needs to be an Avatar of Khaine

More bro trip until they reach Terra probably after Fyodor comes back

>Implying Rogall won't demand vulkans eternally crushing hugs 24/7 for clarity

Is that cheating since he's in centurion armour?

Kitten was also in full armor and he still felt the crushing clarity

btw why couldn't magnus see Ferrus Manus's ghost

Sorry meant for this post to be a reply to this post

If Kitten was there this abuse could have been avoided.

Anyone else getting tired of the Centurion Model for Rogal?

Yeah it makes him look like a Manlet. I would like to see Rogal at husband proper height eventually.

TBF corner cutting is a staple for TTS

but they have one. why not use it?

He looks cute though

i don't get why some of you guys on Sup Forums don't like warhammer 40k, it's fun stuff and has cool lore, i mean sure the games a bit pricey but nothing stopping you from checking out the books and videos games and some movies

I HATE THE EMPEROR.

I HOPE HE DI-oh.

Probably because this is a glory days kind of model.

FUCKING HERETICS!!!

exactly he looks older and chiseled

youtu.be/xbE8E1ez97M?t=5

Because it'd be cheaper for me to buy a year's worth of Meth, Acid, Ecstasy, and festival tickets than to get into 40k.

at least you've got plenty of games and novels to choose from

sauce

i think i'll stick with just the acid

There are comics and books too. Some of them are even decent

>A year's worth of 4 different illegal drugs, at least 3 different concert tickets, and all the expense costs contained during the event totals to less than 1000$
Granted, there are better ways to spend your day than painting your army, but that's certainly not less expensive if you plan on doing it properly

I'm more interested in having a fun time with my hobbies, and while I do love the fluff and as well as a large amount of the fan works, my local game shops are either filled with rich (and I mean RICH) people with too much time on their hands or the stereotypical autists that just make the experience a bad time. My point was that I could have a better experience at a few music festivals rather than spend the amount of money I'd need to stand toe-to-toe with the local 40k enthusiasts, with the bonus of better company.

The ironic thing is that when it comes to the online community, /tg/ is miles above Sup Forums in terms of being a place worth spending time in.

seriously you could start up an impressive film collection and or buy a console/pc and like 8 full price games for that kind of money

>ywn be an Imperial Fist

'ello boyz, watz goin on in dis threa-

BY GORK AND MORK.

>You will never slay traitors under the command of Rogal Dorn

>Tfw you will never be a space marine

(in large, golden words)
PLEASE, LADIES
DO NOT PERFORM LEWD ACTIONS WITH A MERE CHILD
WHEN ALL THIS OSSEOUS MATERIAL IS SITTING BEFORE YOU

In the words of the wise and great Rogal Dorn:Never say never!