Lantern Thread

Lets talk about the Green Lantern portion of DC since theres such much material. Favorite/Least favorite corp, lantern, story arcs? Also Hope Corgi being canon when?

I like the GLTAS Bleez design better

I don't like the lack of a Red Lantern logo. Other than that, it's much better.

do you have the edited pages with atrocitus and hope corgi?

We were robbed I say! ROBBED!

Are you blind?
Razer in main canon when?

I think our window left at this point. I'm still fucking bitter about this show being cancelled. At least it stopped at a good spot, but I miss it so much.

Wow, I never noticed that. My bad brahs.

1/3

2/3

3/3

Don't know if there's more.

thats it
thanks user
you rock

Bro, look at this guy. Thoughts?

Bzzd is best lantern

Two more months

My Favorite isn't canon thou.... Not that anyone or myself cares.

Other lanterns going Blue is my fucking shit.

Guy did it too, in a what-if future story destined never to be canon.

Eh, the details put into the uniform by the artist are nice, but you just can't beat the original collar and bowl-cut Guy.

Unfortunately this is probably what Guy will look like if they put him in a live-action movie.

Hope, brother.

>No blue lantern Razer
>No John Stewart
>No Alan Scott
>No Steam Lantern
>No Sinestro Corps
>No Parallax-possessed Jordan
>No Kyle Rayner
>No buddy-cop mini-arc with Green Arrow or Flash

Goddammit, why can't we have nice things!

Wait wtf are you talking about Steam lantern?

but we got steam lantern

> Favorite: Green

Well just because you know.

> Least favorite: Indigo

I don't know I guess they just didn't amount to my expectations, lead to be so mysterious and I felt let down once we knew more about them.

I really liked the Isamot/Vath storylines. I know its DC but we always end up back on earth when there's so much more potential out there.

I meant as in MORE steam lantern. They sort of just left that plot-point at an end there and have never gone back to revisit it. Which is a shame really because I was really fond of those characters.

dont think steam planet has space travel but it'd be cool if aliens came and set up shop or something

I was more thinking that after the steam world is dropped into a safe universe, the countries and rulers under Sir Nigel's command beginning breaking off and doing evil things, so he sends Steam Lantern off on adventures to deal with them. Drop in the occasional alien invader or immigrant as you say as well as a few green lantern cameos and you got yourself a good little mini-series I reckon.

nigel was a good guy though

Exactly, but his only claim to fame was that he was the only one capable of sparring the world from the anti-monitor. Now that they are in a safe universe, those that submitted to Nigel figure they don't need him anymore and could break away and start doing evil steampunk shenanigans. Hence why Nigel sends Steam Lantern off to stop them.

i'd watch it

So you guys have always said that DC has never really explored GL's much and that they should include more sci-fi elements
like what :v