This is how it should have ended and you know it

This is how it should have ended and you know it.

Nah, Zuko should've went back for the earth tits and not become emperor, since he was over "honor" at that point.
Toph should've ended up alone.

ang should have had 50 wives to help repopulate the air nomads

Get over it, if you wanna see mishandled romance then watch THIS.

Shipfags must be the most batshit crazy section in every fandom

They need to be exterminated.

Your taste in ships is atrocious, you filthy, cliched, Zutarafags. Now shut your asses up and sit down.

Sage

What about my nigga Sokka?

I agree.

Fuck Sokka

I'd like to, user. But we're talking about what would happen to him.

He get's Azula.

It was 11 years ago
you lost
move the fuck on

>ended

Hahaha you faggots still can't get over it. It never ends as long as you keep this up.

THIS IS PROOF PEOPLE!!!

Toph was into Sokka and Zuko was into goth bitch.

You're okay, user.

>not Tokka
>Aang
>with anyone
>Zuko's giant head
This is a masterfully awful post

Zuko settles down with Mai and while they're not really happy people in general they have a very good relationship and enjoy one another; Zuko pawns off the family cross on his selected heir as soon as said heir is ready and then he and Mai spend their latter years wandering.

Aang and Katara have a whole mess of kids and lead a bohemian lifestyle for a couple of decades doing avatar things before getting into some serious nation-building

Toph finds the best male earth bender alive and gets a couple of kids out of him before getting roped into police work by Aang

Zuko fucks his sister, and he fucks his. Good shit.

Zutara will never be canon, it's been 10 years just get over it

But Azula is the heir's sister, she's meant only for keeping the royal bloodline alive

Actually, I think Aang should have become celibate, but had discovered that his ability to energy bend could also endow others with the ability to bend as well like the Lion turtles could.

tokka was canon and bryke fucked it up

>not Tokka

Tuko > Tokka

fite me

They didn't have a bonding episode so no.

>toph never got her life changing zuko adventure
damn shame for the Tuko shippers.

Literally no proof of that.

This.

Actually, they kinda did when they were learning to trust him. She visited and defended him.

>not Zuko/Earthtits and Toph/Sokka

>not Karata/Sokka

What is this?

Some favor of the month anime.

>STOP HAVING FUN WITH YOUR FAN SHIPS REEEEEEE
Kataangers really are the worst fans. They act like they get to own the concept of shipping for a show forever.

Zuko and Katara had like one bonding scene, idk why that translates over to "they'd be the best couple!" Zuko was a fucking asshole to Katara in their other scenes, stealing her mother's necklace and shit. I'm pretty sure they're only shipped because they're both attractive. And somehow Aang + Toph would make even less sense. Aang and Katara was foreshadowed since literally the first episode.

>Zuko and Katara had like one bonding scene, idk why that translates over to "they'd be the best couple!"
Because they had chemistry, and were both mature. Aang had the voice of a little kid the whole way through, fucker didn't even hit puberty. They should've left Aang as celibate or just above that shit for the time being.

Their one scene was very nice, but saying they have "chemistry" is just wrong to me. They barely talked. Katara and Aang had a mountain more scenes together, and Zuko already had a love interest too. If Katara and Zuko suddenly got together at the end than that would be jarring shit.

But yeah, I think this comes down to "Aang looks like a baby / Caillou therefore he shouldn't get the women!"

What is it?

I'm not telling you.

I think we mistake zutara for having chemistry because Zuko and Mai's relationship was so awful, even a budding rival/friendship seemed more romantically viable.

No. Azula should have become Fire Mistress, taking Zuko as her docile husband and Katara as a her pet she could torture for fun.

Says the guy who's in a thread ripping on the canon fan ship.

Sup Forums, helpful as usual.

Literally just search the image.

I wish I had that image of an Sup Forumsnon baiting another Sup Forumsnon into spoonfeeding him by acting retarded on purpose

The hero we deserve but not the one we need

Tang belongs in a cup not in Avatar.

Correction mother fuckers THIS is the REAL relationship that makes sense.