Cloak & Dagger is starting on June 7th on Freeform

Here is a newly released clip
youtube.com/watch?v=f1_dM9v48Wc

This looks Runaways teir garbage

Do cloak and Dagger have a definitive story line to fuck up that bad?

Depends who you ask. Me? Yes. Someone who isn't a fan? No. They're already changing the origin and the whole entire relationship of the character so no matter what else they do they've already fucked up.

>Depends who you ask. Me? Yes. Someone who isn't a fan? No.

From a Runaways fan to a Cloak and Dagger fan, I assume.
I know that feel.

I'm also a Runaways fan and jesus fucking christ the potential that had shown in thise first few episodes. Watch it just grind it's own interesting plots into the dust by itself.

Pottery

>charging for alcohol at a party

is this normal in the us?

>Tyrone doesn't have a stutter
Dropped.

You buy a cup and then you're good for the night. Covers the cost of the kegs.

I've been to a few parties like that. Person of the house rents a keg charges 5 bucks per cup and has a usual goal or something. At that point it's sort of a courtesy because of the bottle beers at the party.

Note: the keg is almost never worth it, because ppl over pump it and you get just foam.

It might still be a good re-intepretation. I get a feeling that they'll keep the street-level focus, which is good.

It's normal everywhere

What took them so long to release the clip? The first two episodes leaked almost two months ago.

They are ignoring it. They leaked in russian, where half of the dub is actually an advert for some shitty bitcoin bullshit. Russians are the lowest of the low.

>where half of the dub is actually an advert for some shitty bitcoin bullshit
Well, that's interesting. I actually watched it in russian and don't remember it's being crowded by many ads.

At least Runaways were. I didn't watch C&D, because it was done by the same release group.

Lol just salty about the romance. Lighten up whitey.

Some people do it different ways. I was at a party where they asked for money at the door then that was it but different people do it different ways

I'm black

Do Cloak and Dagger even have any villains or supporting cast in the comics?

I'm sorry for you, user.

I dunno I just read their first appearance and I'm gonna say it's drugs and people who are mean to kids.