20 years happened

He truly became sewage

He went from a grungy monkey boy to a tranny ayy lmao

That jacket is /fa/ af

20 years of bullshit

turn the lights on

>90s vs modern
GEE I DON'T KNOW!

Look at his face. Clearly he's wondering the same thing.

Incidentally, has anybody listened to the new album yet? Is it any good?

To this?

>tfw i forgot i used to read 2d/murdoc fanfic

christ

two decades happened. are you the same as you were in 98?

>draw a scrawny woman
>call it a man

yes.
the whole concept of the album is that it's a party during the apocalypse so the songs are all short dance/hip-hop songs and it's different from earlier albums. it's good though, people online are too negative about it not being another demon days. there's maybe two forgettable songs on it in the middle.

Cool. I'll give it a listen, and pick it up if I like.

That's how men dress these days. If you don't like it you are literally uncool

Jews pushing all that gay shit on /gif/ and faggots not bothering to filter out all of the gay shit.

it was ok desu most of it falls thru because they focused a lot on English rappers and in my opinion they don't sound as good as american or Asian ones
some of it is near incomprehensible garble if you have no understanding of English colloquialism

he looks cool there. are you THIS out of touch?

>he looks cool there
Its called being a faggot user and in current year being a faggot is only accepted by other faggots.

Soy.

>Its called being a faggot
Says (You)

Nice meme, kiddo

Years of Murdock spiking his food with girl pills

Faggot here. This is everything I hate about gayculture in one image.

Gorillaz change phases every album, they're like teenagers always changing. The only consistent thing about the Gorillaz is their albums get shittier each time, they're full blown sucking nigger cocks now. I don't even think Damon sings anymore at this point, it's just collaborations with literally who singers.

Pretty bleh on the whole. A lot of the songs sound similar stacked in a row, and there's a lot of weird shit going on with the guest artists. Give it a shot, you might like it, you might not.

What? Men? Clothes? Chairs? Fuck off dude

S O Y
O
Y