Gunnerkrigg Court

>Hiding something.

I was trying something but thought "meh, this isn't worth it."

He wants to smash that fire pussy

Were finally back to the TicTocs?

Annie (thinking): "It's been a couple of months since I did something really, REALLY dumb; time to get back into it!"

They don't exist anymore. Neither does that horrible white creature, so don't ask about her either.

I like where this is going.

Add it to the collection

Good enough.
A+

This is all kats fault.

Remember when Annie was hot?

remember when she had those little tiny legs and a massive face

can't read the label

what's the brand?

The thing I wonder is, even if they expose Coyote and can convince him to return Ysen's momories, would it be beneficial?

I imagine it's going to be weird suddenly remembering a bunch of people you assaulted or killed throughout your history and having to deal with it in the present.

Licor 43. this one looks a little closer to the one in the page.

I don't think Coyote can be "convinced" to do anything. If he returns Ysengrin's memories (and I'm pretty sure he will), he'll do it at the worst possible time for shits and giggles.

underrated post, this is great!

If the website comment section can hold images, post it there. This is gold.

I imagine he's just going to start screaming.

Meanwhile, in another part of Britain...

HA HA! TIME FOR OTP!

JUST FUCK ALREADY!

I like the way the panels can be reversed

Anyone else think the art on this page is hot garbage? Why does Annie look younger than she did years before? Compare today's page with this one, its a world of difference.

The art's been shoddy for several chapters now.

Because its partialy flashbacks i think

I have questions.

>Licor 43
Wow, I used to drink that when I was a teenager. No adult in Spain drinks that. Is it even sold outside of the country?

She automatically started to look younger when she stopped using makeup and she cut her hair, nothing odd with that.

I tried it once, too.
It's pretty terrible.

If you want a good herbal liqueur, go for Ramazotti.
It's the best one.

The art's been a bit spotty recently. Maybe Tom has something else that he's working on.

Could be any sort of reason.
Maybe he's just not got his head in the game.

I feel the same way sometimes about the comic. Hopefully this chapter's building to something.

Wasn't he sick a while back? Im not sure how far ahead his buffer is but it might be that we are hitting that point.

And im just happy we are getting more forest again.

If they can't, someone tweet it at him.

When is he gonna put a litter in Annie already?

That could be it, I'm not really sure. And I want to see how the Forest is coping with Jeanne's absence, if they know or Coyote's keeping it under wraps or what.

Gonna stream some Red and Ayilu assisted suicide.
piczel.tv/watch/imaa

Annie and Ysengrin will demand that his memories be returned, and Coyote will gleefully comply. Ysengrin will go through hell until either he or Annie beg Coyote to take the memories again.

>tfw ysengrin dies

Stream your own.

I don't have a fetish to be snuffed.