Gabby Rivera is now the writer of your favorite female superhero. What happens

Gabby Rivera is now the writer of your favorite female superhero. What happens

i stop reading.

America comes back, baby.

Big Barda leaves Scott to become a carpetmuncher and "liberate" housewives across the galaxy

She gets cancelled even faster this time.

>big barda

oye mi gente that's not big barda here we call her BARDA GIGANTICX or BARDX if you're a true bruja

That'd never happen, No way Gabby would write for any comic about a white person.

What do you mean, "female"? She's taking over ASM after Slott.

She is white so she refuses to write her

fpbp

What happens is we stop talking about Gabby Rivera. Let her and her terrible comic fade away into obscurity.

Wonder Woman gets replaced by Nubia, renamed Nubix, and she fights Red Panzer, ending in a wonderful message about how open borders are the solution.

It'd be hard to make a superwoman even more super than she is, but Gabby can try
still with Her

>latinx
what is this
what the fuck is this supposed to mean

I drop the book

The term "Latino" and "Latina" is inherently sexist since it singles out women, while making the masculine "Latino" the standard bearer term for people of Hispanic descent in general. It's just another term, however, in the constant process of having a term to identify Spanish speaking people, one that probably going to be outdated (like Afro-American).

Mind you, I don't actually believe this shit. But I'm near a lot of left wing circles so I hear this shit all the time.

America is dead, but the memes are just beginning

Now you guys will NEVER have to read comics.

>now they even claim grammar is sexist
well, it's not only Spanish, during my last year in college some dumb Swede bitch did a presentation about something like that how addressing ways like "Female doctor" or things like that proves society is patriarchal and sexist or something
the professor was obviously cringing but pretended that it was 'interesting'

it comes from latin in which each word has a gender femine masculine or neuter fem words ended in variations on A and masculine ended on U and O and US neuter would just be US or UM

yeah, it's pretty bad. i remember something got posted online from a nearby state university about two years ago from when a female professor called out some white male student for him disagreeing with her lecture on how language is anti-woman (ex. governor vs governess means female governors are inherently worse than male ones).

At this point, nothing is free from getting shit on.

>be mad at cultural appropiration
>write a story about an alien that comes to earth and builds her character on a crass case of cultural appropriation

It is really hilarious how she wrote the whitest comic possible featuring the MC being aggressively white toward the POCs she meets and the POCs who may potentially be dumb enough to read it.

Jessica Cruz is ruined forever.

>>latinx
>what is this
>what the fuck is this supposed to mean

This meme again?

>Nextwave

NOOOOOO! That book was all ready tastefully progressive, you fat bitch!

>Gabby Rivera is now the writer of your favorite female superhero.

Female superhero. Singular.

>>Nextwave

A superhero team.

I can vaguely get where they're coming from but I think it's more a symptom of society than something actively sexist.

It's like how you might think of a white or hispanic guy walking down the street as a "guy," but a black guy walking the street as, well- a "black guy." You're subconsciously singling him out even if you don't really mean anything by it. Do you call someone a "male doctor?" Probably not.

She doesn't deserve an A or B-lister book. Keep her in the minor leagues.

what

Why is this fat bitch here on Sup Forums everyother day?

Joke's on you, I hate female characters.

Sup Forums has a not so secret crush on her, dont ya know?

Slott is leaving Spider-Man.
Please, Marvel, make it happen! Fill me with schadenfreude!

Sup Forums is literally obsessed with her.

My man.

Gets pants.

she's the new chris chan, minus you know, artistic skills.

Seems like an appropriate thread to ask.
what are some good female characters/runs? I'm going to have a niece in a couple days and wanted to stock up so we could read together

oh no!

Spider Girl 100 issues run
Cassandra batgirl
90s Birds of Prey
Gail Simone Red Sonja

They wouldn't dare.

I wouldn't mind Kori becoming a lesbian and dating Jessica Cruz. If only the writing wouldn't be absolute shit.