SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING 2

What are your expectations, Sup Forums?

>Directed by Jon Watts.

>Written by Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers, who penned the previous movie alongside Watts.

>Tom Holland, Marisa Tomei, Zendaya and Jacob Batalon back as Peter Parker / Spider-Man, Aunt May, MJ and Ned.

>Tony Revolori, Angourie Rice and Michael Mando expected to return as Flash Thompson, Betty Brant and Mac Gargan.

>Peter and friends will be attending Junior year on high school.

>Gwen Stacy being introduced as a foreign exchange student from Germany.

>Picks up right after AVENGERS 4, with Peter grappling the consequences of war against Thanos (probably the death of Tony Stark).

>Peter will team up with another superhero, rumored to be Doctor Strange as they become buddies during INFINITY WAR.

>Main villain that hasn't yet been featured in the previous movies. Rumors point towards Mysterio because of the possible Doctor Strange tie-in.

>Release on July 5th, 2019, kicking off Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Will Tom Holland get naked on screen?

>foreign exchange student from Germany

inb4 Sup Forumstards saying she’ll be Muslim or something

>Peter will team up with another superhero
no please

It's confirmed, though.

People don't care as much about Spider-man anymore.

by who?

I'm not asking for much, just Spider-Man in an actual fight where he throws a punch

>mysterio
is he going to get a power boost? pretty sure doctor strange would wipe the floor with him and scorpion.

Angourie Rice has to be Gwen Stacy. They can't be that retarded to not make her play Gwen.

>Main villain that hasn't yet been featured in the previous movies
Then what was the point of Scorpion? WRONG

She isn't. They're auditioning actresses for the role right now.

>Mysterio
BRUCE CAMPBELL OR BUST

Bump

>Written by Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers, who penned the previous movie alongside Watts.
Can we just fire and black list these two bozos? They ruined the first one and no are going to rape flash with thier shit writing.

They are idiots, she's perfect for Gwen.

>spiderman turns into a gay black

I think it'll be a comedic thing where Peter thinks Mysterio is actually a sorcerer and runs to Strange for help only to discover the truth.

I want Spider-Man to get angry and just let loose. Hit hard.

She played Betty Brant in Homecoming.

She was Betty in Homecoming.

>>Gwen Stacy being introduced as a foreign exchange student from Germany.
Will she be white?

Random Luke Cage appearance or Daredevil maybe?

>Mysterio/Scorpion team up

Fuck yess

MCU doesn't give a shit about the Netflix characters

>Zendaya back

why didn't they learn?

I want red had Mary Jane introduced

Bump

Jon Watts.

>>Peter will team up with another superhero, rumored to be Doctor Strange
oh great just what i wanted, more Avengers shilling
can Spidey actually meet other Street level superheroes?

>MCU Spidey
>street level

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Never. Thank Netflix.

I was expecting a wolverine x spidey movie.

If is indeed dr strange this movie will be shit.

Bump

you know when disney starts that streaming app, all the netflix shows will move over there, right.

>caring about a character as bland as an unsalted cracker.
I can't believe anyone wants to watch another 1 hour 30 minutes of "literally me xD #relatable #nerdy " bullshit.
Spiderbitch shouldn't have solo movies and should be only used sparingly for cheap quips in the team up movies. Holland can't act.

Sounds like another "Not Spider-Man" movie.

If they seriously wanted to go this route, what they should've done was something sort of like the Zatoichi movies: Push out some solid movies of Pete by himself fighting his enemies, then go into a more Marvel Two In One route once he's established.

And still won't be canon.