Turf Wars Part 2 Mediocre Boogaloo

Okay, let's get this over with. Quality is pretty rough and I think some pages are missing/out of order.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hui_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last we left off, Korra was still surprised to find her actions had consequences.

Womp womp.

>Sorry your lesbian flower land got killed off, sounds like an ominous metaphor.

Oh and if you can't read what Ikki is saying:
>But the portal is still open. There's nothing people from coming here.

Woops.

Hmm.

>Let me think about it..
>No.

Wonyong Keum is the guy who owns the land the spirit portal's on. He wanted to turn it into a theme park and he hired Tokuga, the new head of the Triple Threats, to scare off the airbenders.

Anyone here?

Can't read what the fuck Raiko's saying up there.

Hard to read this one too but basically the apartments in the top left panel were actually Asami and Zhu Li's ideas, but they're calling them the "Raiko Residencies".

Did this person take these photos in a wet barrel in an abandoned warehouse with a polaroid?

>Korra get Told: an ongoing saga

I honestly think Tenzin only suggest Zhu Li because she was standing right there.

>Indians and Muslims in fantasy China
I know guru Pathik was a thing but come on now.

So is there uh more?

I am. Bump

>I know this has been a trying time for all of you, and that's why I've fast-tracked this new construction project! I'll be working around he clock to get you into your new homes just as quickly as possible.

Isn't Raikou absolutely correct in this situation?
Also how the fuck is the portal that popped up maybe a few months ago in the middle of a pre-established city sacred land?

If god came down and slapped the pearly gates in the middle of Los Angeles, It would no doubt be sacred land.

Spirits are sacred as they have a spirit based religion. Thus land that is spiritually important is sacred.

you know, I don't like to shit on people for trying to be helpful, but why did the person bother if they were going to make it this quality? it's like they're using a flip phone from 2006 to take the pictures.

Yes, he's correct because Korra caused more damage to Republic City and isn't doing anything to clean up after her own mess. The fear of living under a dictatorship is under minded by the fact that Kuriva would've given the people of Republic City homes and jobs under the Earth Empire. It's not like she was Mao levels of stupid.

>Inuit in Fantasy China
>Southern American indigenous peoples(Sun warriors) in Fantasy China.

it's her turn

>Spirits are sacred
Could've fooled me. From what we've seen it looks like most of the population is either fairly indifferent or outright dislikes the spirits, with a few exceptions.

Did Korra just bloodbend that guy like it was not a big deal?

The earth kingdom, which is where Republic City is based, is explicitly based on China.

From everything we know about the spirits it seems like they're just a bunch of extra-planar assholes, but maybe that's just the DnD player in me

Kuvira did nothing wrong

Don't you leave us hanging OP, my hate boner is starting to wilt

no she slapped a metal cover over his mouth. I don't really understand how it's just sticking it though, it's not like she welded it to his face.

So hard to tell in this pic, where did the metal even come from?

>Scans are shitty cell phone pics
>Know full well you have pages missing or wrong and continue on anyway because reasons
>throw in "wacky commentary" in every post just to get the point across that you don't like the story
Congratulations OP you are a failure of a storyteller.

fuck off retard

Thanks, you got me to full mast again

Fuck you for these blueballs op

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hui_people

Did you copy these pages from the fucking 90's?
What is this resolution?

>Spirits are sacred as they have a spirit based religion.
The spirits are also dickish extradimensional aliens, I surprised spirit religion didn't die on the spot the moment the portals opened and the first thing a spirit did was try to wipe humanity out.

but isnt republic city started as a fire nation colony?

>shitty plot with dumb handling
Its like I'm actually watching a real korra episode!

bump

>Even the spirits say Korra that this was a stupid idea

I'm rusty on my Avatar knowledge, is there a reason she can't just close the portal? Nobody seems to actually want it except her and her hippy brigade.

>But I don't want to

>They hated Korrasami so much they enacted a scorched Earth policy.

>It wasn't a vacation!
>You took a picnic basket!

It's not, it's sacred now because the portal came up there.

It's like saying the apartment building in Ghost Busters is sacred because Zhuul came through there. Never mind it was built by a cult with that intention and Zhuul is only a religious figure to mesopitsmian dirt farmers that died thousands of years ago.

bump

So they destroyed their own property...to tell humans to screw off?

Republic City is more explicitly based more on the big Treaty Port Cities like Shanghai and Hong Kong.

>actual idiots going along with this shit storytime

>So they destroyed their own property...to tell humans to screw off?
Spirits can hurt each other but humans shouldn't be allowed to hurt spirits. And then those same spirit remnants can attack the humans instead of the spirits who attacked them in the first place.

OP is kill?

>OP is kill?
This is all that was posted apparently for the OP to grab and show others. He could have just linked to the source but decided to post what pictures he got from the actual source.

Besides is right and we shouldn't give this shit any attention. Perhaps it can end with the next issue and be buried if people stop promoting it themselves. Even bad press is still press.

Don’t bully op. He’s using dial-up.

>>Indians and Muslims in fantasy China

How do you think Buddhism got to China?

And Western China had plenty of contact with Islam and quite a few ethnicities within that region practice it even today.

>From professional athlete, movie star and member of the military to a fucking cop
What a downgrade.

Are the swamp people SE asians?