When instinct kick in

>when instinct kick in

reminder that the reason tarzan bumped into Jane is because he smelled pussy juice for the first time fom miles away and went to check out what it was about

Jane was kawaii.

c-continue user...

Is Tarzan actually good or is my judgement clouded by Jane and Phil Collins?

It's a straightforward story of its kind, the "your roots" type. But it was a cultural hit.

This shouldn't be on a blue board

holy shit i forgot the scene where tarzan's parents are dead and there's blood everywhere what the fuck

Caught it on tv the other day, the Phil Collins soundtrack definitely lifts the movie but it's a solid film altogether. But it's no one's favorite disney movie for a reason.

It was a different time

Is it gay to think about Phil Collins and how great he and his music is very often?

>doing this with someone attractive that you love and loves you back

>Tarzan is going to be 20 next year
>the Disney Renaissance ended 2 decades ago
Goddamn

Not at all. Look up his daughter though.

please remove this post from existence

MODS HAVE ONE JOB

dude
stop

I like it a lot, but one thing always pissed me off: the ending.
Who in the right god damn mind would give up civilization to live in the danger-ridden rainforest where you have to scavenge for food, avoid getting killed every day, and be prone to disease and infection with no cure?
Jane did this just for some dick. Let me tell ya, that better be some good dick for that living arrangement. She’d better be swinging from that vine if you know what I mean.

footfags pls leave

fucking kino

I know that feel

Remember when Disney was slightly less evil but made way better movies?

I always thought it was risque how Tarzan has his head at Jane's tits.

It's hot.

It'd have looked less risky if they didn't do the breast indent

fuck you dude

Oh man girls with that little up turn in their nose is so cute, even 2d girls.

I bet Tarzan fucked a bunch of monkeys before Jane.

So Tarzan has no fucking idea what rape is or why it's wrong, right?

does Tarzan have a small willie?

i freaked out at the booble scene as a kid

user its 2018
call them women of color

Oney is right, Jane is the hottest Disney girl.

>doing this with someone attractive that you just met and she thinks you're going to rape her

Why is a American girl speaking with an English accent?

Normie problems
>tfw alone
>tfw it's great

>they way his toes are bending

Because Disney changed her country of origin.

holy fuck, she's doing the anime girl hands. were the creators of this movie based?

They are just hands, you weeb

>when instinct kick in

this scene spurned on my tickle fetish

Pretty sure Jane is the reason I became obsessed with with British girls

Include me in the screencap.

>Male instinct kicks in
>Tarzan builds an improvized kitchen for Jane to stay there

Rape is a social construct.

Gorillas are aware of the idea of rape, their view on it is another matter.

in the original tarzan she betrays him and tells him that she was just playing with his feelings

...I don't get it.

stay away from tier 15!

>Rape is a social construct

Yes user', it is, just like everything else in your life that you may enjoy even in the slightest.

You technically are socializing.

I miss that feel so much

Never watched the movie. Should I?

It's pretty good. It's a damn better adaptation than the Princess of Mars travesty Disney did. I wish it did more pulp stuff like ERB, but its still good.

Are we going to ignore that Jane functionally fell in love with a child

"Anime hands" and "anime eyes" are just shit the japs copied from old Disney flicks, learn your history weeb

Yes, tumblr

>Understood life, death, alienation, lost his mother and killed a jaguar by himself in the first act.

In what fucking way was he a child?

>lost his mother
she didn't die in the cartoon movie

Huh. I thought he lost ape mom.

Realistically speaking, Tarzan would never have been able to learn english.

theres a critical window of language aquisition children have when they're toddlers. Once you miss this window, learning spoken human languages becomes virtually impossible.
This has been seen in several feral children who lived without contact with humans during this window of time. They never learn more than a few words for rudimentary communication.

I say 'realistically' of course. Gorillas seem to have their own language as complex as any human language in the movies/books, if this were the case, the understanding of syntax and groundwork for linguistic understanding would exist in tarzan's mind, and learning English would be like learning any language for someone who can speak.

I appreciate detailed discussion such as this on Sup Forums. Thanks Patrick.

>learn your history
>fail to know history himself

More like when Ultra Instinct kicks in

In the books, he had contact with some local African tribesmen and he learned some languages from them.

ERB Tarzan was a low level superhuman.

Actually, he taught himself how to read when he was a kid through some children's books his parents had brought with them. He didn't speak the language, but he could read English. Then he befriended a French captain whose life he had saved who taught him to speak French. So Tarzan could read English but not speak it, and he could speak French but could not read it. Even he thought that was stupid when he learnt the difference between the two languages.

DELET YOURSELF FROM EVERY FACET OF REALITY

clearly you've never been to /out/

postnumber

Post your face when

>it isn't a bustle, that mammoth rump is literally Jane's huge, British badonkadonk

Tarzan was a pretty alpha dude so yeah, he probably went ape on a few female gorillas.

feet are for running

He probably only got to beat up old gorilla snatch the others were done with; no matter how ripped he was he would still get ripped limb from limb by any average strength member of his pack.

someone else is doing that to her now

SON OF MAN LOOK TO THE SKY

Clayton is such an underrated piece of quality hunk meat

So how much gorilla pussy did Tarzan smash before Jane appeared on the scene? What are the chances that Tarzan had HIV?

Feels good

It's relatively good I have never experienced such things. Otherwise I would get withdrawal cravings or something.

underated

>ejejeje lelelel git DX

It’s good