Was it ever explained why the Decepticons in RiD 2015 were furries?

Was it ever explained why the Decepticons in RiD 2015 were furries?

Other urls found in this thread:

adambeechen.com/#comment-927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gotta appeal to that niche demographic somehow

Can you think of a greater evil?

Dunno, but I liked some of them, especially Thunderhoof. We need more farm vehicle Transformers.

i remember watching a transformers show as a kid and the decpticons were animals, then when the movies got released I got confused why they weren't animals

>i remember watching a transformers show as a kid and the decpticons were animals

You're probably thinking of the original RiD anime series, which oddly enough mainly featured Autobots vs. Predacons who turned into animas, however there also were a team of Decepticons working under the Predacons, who transformed into vehicles

>watching a transformers show as a kid and the decpticons were animals, then when the movies got released I got confused why they weren't animals

Is why so many Beast Wars fags are the worst? First exposure leading to permanent rose tinted glasses.

I remembered it had something to do when Optimus revived Cybertron at the end of Prime. Apparently the planet used his experiences and the records from before it died to recreate most of the cybertronian life

W-what? So, Optimus wanted them to be furries?

Wanna get weirder? Unicron is earth and Optimus considers humans to be his progeny. That would mean the animals too. If Optimus is using his experience to influence new life on Cybertron then he is using his influence of Unicron.

Ah Irony at its finest huh? Using the parasite formed from a Deity of Death and Destruction to revitalize and revive a Deity of Life and Creation

these Decepticons were captured during the war, not post-war.

They couldn't think of names better than Slapper or Gas Skunk

>Is why so many Beast Wars fags are the worst? First exposure leading to permanent rose tinted glasses.

That's not even close to as bad as geewunners.

Hey wait a second...

As someone who's BOTH a huge g1 and BW fanboy, I honestly feel like when it comes to the worst of the worst of either camp.....BW fans tend to be more obnoxious, because the worst ones always pull some dumb crap about how animals are cool and machines are stupid, which is so "muh 90s" that it makes me want to vomit

The Decepticons are animals in RiD cuz that's what Hasbro wanted. That's literally the only reason.

adambeechen.com/#comment-927

It doesn't need to be explained because it's obvious.
Furries are the enemy.

>>some of these asks
Ergghhhh. It's not even cringe, I'm just disappointed

Ironic on the surface, given how life and death are so often are thought of as intertwined, it's pretty fitting.

I like Harry's new Mech Form

Why did Hasbro ask for animal cons and then proceed to barely make any of them as toys

And then later just give up on that