Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66879161
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*lewds the Loli-duck*

OH NO A GIRL

by solving all the mistetyes

But does she rewrite history?

*Carries the Show*

REEEEEEE FUCKING FEMALES RUINING MY CARTOONS! THERE WEREN'T ANY WOMEN IN THE REAL DUCKTALES!

Please. Both her and Lena barely have any art. Mabel 2.0 she isn't. People don't like ducks. The background dogs have more art.

*Saves the show*

There's more fanart of Magicstone than anything else.

Fucking Normies ought to be bombed for their shit taste.

Will he and Beakly kiss?

Why is this duck giving me the fuck eyes?

It's a teenager. Teenagers have only one thing in mind.

They should. They are good. Donald doesn't take shit from her and viceversa.

If they did it would probably be better than the Canon girl Daisy.

She's really cute looking. I like her.

She really is cute.

Too old

Isn’t Donald like 60?

73 or 74 by now.

She's not wearing any pants either.

Ready to go!

Perfect for each other.

They better not make another episode that ends with "sorry I doubted you, Webby" yet again.
I really wanna like her because I see better character development in her than her original self, but she'll stick to being the same character with the same tropes if she is never wrong or never makes mistakes.

>if I type in all caps, they’ll fall for my false flag!

haha so quirky and unique i love soy products

Oh yeah I forgot how much of a horrible person Daisy is.

I see whut u did thar

If you want a "sorry I doubted you, Webby" episode, there's bound to be one where she and Dewey will come to conflict about something like she had with Huey in Terror of the Terra-Firmians and Louie in The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra.

name
for fap material

I doubt she'll be like this in DuckTales.
From the looks of it the author seemed to intentionally make Daisy as insufferable as possible.

Oh come on, now I'm sure they'll have the rest of the cast apologize to Webby in future episodes.
I don't want Webby to be a perfect innocent quirky girl who does not wrong, I want her to be like an actual adventurous girl who learns from the mistakes she made. Is this too much to ask?

What is this expression supposed to convey?

so, she's basically Lisa Simpson if she was a duck?

are you serious.. you dont know her name?

you are a disgrace. kill yourself

Her "she made a mistake and learns from it" episode already happened in Daytrip of Doom.

You know, I kind of want to draw Beakley all tied up in a bikini and asking for Donald to save her.
Like, Beakley is all helpless and almost crying like a bitch while Donald goes to save her and she's all "Oh, my hero!" and shit. Almost like something out of a pulp magazine.

Like, wouldn't that piss off somebody?
I really want to draw that shit but I don't have a tablet right now.

Imagine a human version of this.

No additional clothing.

That she really likes your shirt. And that she's thinking about elephant hair in your pocket.

I'll protect her

>human version of this.

human! ew gross

Here's your reply

Yeah it would really piss me off user, it’d make me fucking livid if that’s what you want, just please draw it.

Everything on tumblr is that fucking Magica x Gladstone ship.

I think some are Barks and some are Rosa but don’t quote me on that, and to be honest, you’d be hard pressed to find a comic where Daisy isn’t insufferable.

>Barely any good shipping art of Donald, not even fujoshit trash
No matter how low I set my expectations, Tumblr always finds new ways to fail, it’s really quite amazing.

Like I said, I have no tablet right now.
But I do have some sketches going on.
With that said, I don't have a scanner nor a camera either.
Fuck.

Because everyone knows that Donald and Daisy belong together.
Also, American perception of Daisy is more positive, since she's more based on the cartoon Daisy, who is a sweet heart who occasionally behaves selfishly, and not the comic versions, who rarely behaves like a sweetie.

Yeah, comics Daisy was all part of the writers' ploy to make Donald suffer.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

>better than the Canon girl Daisy.
read enough duck comics to know how bad she can be

*Ruins your reboot*

Nah, but they would fuck.

>implying original Webby wasn't godawful

The triplets were right the first time, she's just an annoying tagalong.

There are few ships in the whole world that have as much cultural cache as Donald/Daisy, sadly.

But new Webby is just as bad as the old Webby in the sense that she doesn't belong at all and is just a waste of space.

Her problem was never that she was too girly, it's that she existed at all.

It is a known fact that you can tell how much of a comicfag a Duck fan is by how much they despise Daisy. The Italians, for example, are huge Donald Duck Comicfags and have created shit tons of alternative waifus for Donald that aren’t Daisy, and try to keep her out of the story as much as possible.

I disagree, I think new Webby has carved out a fairly interesting place with the triplets so far. She feels far less arbitrarily crammed-in than old Webby does, at least to me. When I try to imagine the episodes we've seen so far, but with her removed, some of them work fine, but others kind of come apart if you take her out.

>Human version

You don’t deserve that reaction image.
Delete it from your hard drive immediately or I will be forced to notify the proper authorities.

>Beagle Boys pop up for first time
>Ma Beagle shows up same episode
>Webby beats Ma Beagle alone in their debut, and catches her

Way to kill any sense of threat Ma had.

She's Mabel with a bill.

She's really not. Mabel was always incompetent and selfish. Webby maybe has the problem of being too competent and central to the mystery shit, she almost has the opposite problem Mabel had, and her base character really is more like Dipper. The writing problems with her are totally different since Mabel just did dumb comedy relief shit and fucked everything up like Dee Dee.

Remind me, didn't the artists posted a how-to-draw sheet of the characters?

But Webby is hard to work into a full cast of like, seven fully defined characters. Huey, Dewey, and Louie can no longer be one entity that you same as a long name, now they have plots dedicated to each of them to make them individuals, which bloats the cast. We're trying to share the spotlight with:

>Scrooge
>Donald
>Huey
>Dewey
>Louie
>Launchpad
>Beakley
>Webby

And those are just the heroes. We have the growing list of recurring villains and Lena. It's just so goddamn much, and to make matters worse, Webby has one of the highest list of character traits of the whole group. She is not just anti-social or not just a good fighter. She's also brilliant in random trivia, a Donald fangirl, she can be a trickster, she's a trap master, a weapons expert.

It's like they wanted to make up for her being a girly stereotype so badly that they went really extreme in defining who she is as a character. And considering the Disney Duck family is recognizable as Donald, Scrooge, Hue Due Lou, it's amazing how much development she got despite not being in the top 5 of memorable duck characters.

Sure, but some of that is due to Disney inexplicably deciding to bump all the Triplet and Webby episodes up to the front of the airing order, however.

The "Disney is messing up the schedule!" excuse doesn't matter in the face of a cast of eight characters. Even if it were in order, we're still dealing with way too many characters where it's clear one was given priority over the others.

DUCK AVENGER WHEN!?

>Magica x Gladstone
MAGICA IS FOR DONALD!
THOSE UNCULTURED SWINE!

>where it's clear one was given priority over the others.

You're not counting Terror of the Terra Firmians as a Webby episode, are you? It's clearly a Huey episode, all the character development is his, Webby's only purpose is as his foil.
Webby only got center stage in Daytrip of Doom and Beagle Birthday Massacre. Two out of nine episodes, when the first set of episodes aired were made up of mostly the triplets/webby ones they moved up front, is not as high as you're making out, IMO.

Assuming there's only one more Webby-centric episode (because the Lena arc will have to have some more Webby involvement before payoff) that's 3 out of a total of 24 episodes, which is....hey, 1/8th, or exactly proportionate. Each character gets 3 episodes, assuming Beakley is going to be treated as of equal importance to the others.

It's actually 21 episodes for season 1, which would make it 1/7th. Beakley will probably get bumped out of an episode or two.

They really should just have an Donald Duck centric duckverse show.

I'm not going to say they should focus on him on the new reboot because they're clearly trying to focus on the kids, and that's perfectly fine, but even when he's just a side character he's still somehow overshadows everyone.

Webby isn't a bad character. She's not good either.

Dewey kinda sucks though.

Mabill?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66879161

>Somehow
It’s because Donald is Best Boy, and also one of the most complex and endearing characters in the comic.

Dang. Not your best.
I guess Daffy looks ok, though.

Still waiting for SB99 to show up

Hmm, I could try another one if you have any ideas

>she doesn't belong
If anything she's the only who does because HDL are the annoying tagalongs.

How's your Beakley?
I mean, I am a fan of your Bubbles from QC.

Why? He's like one step above from that shitposting fetishist Ross.

I can try her. I don’t think she’ll present as much trouble as webby. Large heads and skinny bodies are difficult for me but the oppsosite isn’t as much of an issue.

what do you have in mind? Also thanks about bubbles

Some Huey, Dewey, or Louie fun, or if you're feeling more like a pin-up, you could just look up Ashley Alexis, and take it from there.

Serious Question: Is the Duck Tales reboot any good? The first episode was nice but I haven't seen anything after that and it seems like any discussion has just fallen right off which is usually a bad sign.

What happened?

It is better than old ones.

>10 harrowing pictures taken before disaster.

What happened? They've hardly aired any episodes, that's what's happened. It's been six whole months and we've only seen nine of twenty-one episodes so far.
But I do like what I've seen, like the other guy said, it's an improvement over the old series in a lot of ways.

No it's not.

>They've hardly aired any episodes
That's what I thought and it doesn't surprise me considering it's Disney. But it's good to hear that the show didn't just fall apart like I was afraid of. I'll have to catch up sometime soon, doesn't seem like it'll be hard to.

Sorry nostalgia lad, you can argue all day about Webby or whatever, but the fact is that new DT has Donald, and he's fucking hilarious, which alone puts the old series to shame.
Also better writing, better comedic timing, a meaner Scrooge, comics references, no fucking Bubba the Caveduck, and so on, and so forth.

(The best part of this webm is just after this when it cuts to Beakley who just smiles and sips tea as she watches Donald outside killing himself)

> meaner Scrooge
That's alone downgrades new series for ten points.

Ok, I’ll work on it. In the mean time, I need to get some sleep. If the thread dies, I’ll post it to my pixiv

No way, Scrooge should be a miserly old jerk, like in the comics. They softened him way too much for the original Ducktales IMO.

Show your math on that one.

So, when is that next episode airing?